Honor’s latest flagship device is a “perfect fit” for the young generation
[Hong Kong, August 15, 2018] – Honor, a young, trendsetting, innovative smartphone e-brand, won a European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) award today, the ‘EISA Lifestyle Smartphone 2018 – 2019’ award. EISA praised the Honor 10 as “a perfect fit for even the most demanding younger user”.
“The ‘EISA Lifestyle Smartphone 2018 – 2019’ is Honor’s third EISA award. This important market recognition tells us the Honor brand is winning the hearts and minds of young people all over the world,” said George Zhao, President of Honor. “The Honor 10 is an incredibly popular flagship smartphone. Already it has achieved record-breaking sales figures.”
The launch of the Honor 10, Honor’s flagship smartphone for 2018, introduced two revolutionary smartphone technologies to consumers. EISA commended the Honor 10 for having “the most intelligent camera system on the market” and an advanced "AI software that’s able to recognize and adjust shooting settings for as many as 500 different lifestyle situations." EISA also remarked on the Honor 10’s "stunning aluminum frame and glass back design – available in four stylish colors".
Honor 10 is well-received among top-tier consumer technology media and fans around the world. Three months since the launch in China and two months after the global launch in London, the Honor 10 sold more than 3 million units. And the support of users and has been overwhelmingly positive for many of the smartphone’s key features. The Honor 10 has secured more than 10 accolades from industry media, receiving the Android Headline Editor’s Choice award, Wired’s Best mid-range smartphone; named in Tech Radar’s Best Smartphone of 2018 and Android Central’s Best $400 Phone and Choice Award, and Pocket-Lint’s Best Smartphone 2018.Recap of Honor 10’s key features:
AI 2.0 camera
• 24MP + 16MP rear camera, supported by the independently built-in NPU processor, and the industry-first Semantic Image Segmentation technology
• 24MP front camera also supported by the AI 2.0 technology
• Automatic Image Stabilization (AIS)
• 15 layers of 3D glass on the back, and this design reveals a colorful radiance from every angle, in natural light and shade.
• The Honor 10 brings a stunning combination of colors to consumers – the Phantom Blue, Phantom Green.1 These two iconic and ground-breaking colors were created at The Paris Aesthetics Center, where the creativity and enthusiasm of Honor engineers and designers came to life
• GPU Turbo
• Front-placing ultrasonic fingerprint sensor under the glass
• 5.84-inch FullView FHD+ screen with a 19:9 bezel-less display
• 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB ROM
• Honor SuperCharge2 5V/4.5A with the 3,400 mAh (typical value) battery
• EMUI 8.1 based on Android 8.1
Established in 1982, the European Imaging Sound Association (EISA) is a multimedia association that tests consumer electronic products. With a membership including 50 audio, mobile, video and photo magazines from 20 European countries, EISA's awards are known as one of the most prestigious consumer recommendations that products can receive, and a key indication for the best consumer purchasing decisions.
1 It is also available in Midnight Black and Phantom Grey.
2 Based on the testing of Honor’s laboratory.
Functional cookies are used to improve functionality and personalization, such as when playing videos or during live chats.
Analytical cookies provide information on how this site is used. This improves the user experience. The data collected is aggregated and made anonymous.
Advertising cookies provide information about user interactions with HONOR content. This helps us better understand the effectiveness of the content of our emails and our website.