HONOR 50 Tag & Win CompetitionTERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Competition (“Competition”) is organized and run by HONOR TECHNOLOGIES AFRICA (PTY) LTD, Registration Number: 2021/365096/07, a private company, duly registered in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa, with its registered address at 2nd floor, Building 14, Woodland Office Park , Johannesburg, South Africa (“Organisers”).
- By entering the Competition and by complying with the Competition Mechanics below, all participants stand a chance to win 1 (One) of 3 (Three) HONOR 50 devices valued at approximately R13999 Each (Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred And Ninety Nine Rand Each), (“Competition Prize”).
- There are, in total, 3 (Three) Competition Prizes up for grabs and therefore, there will be 3 (Three) winners of the Competition (“Competition Winner”).
- This Competition will run from 24 November 2021 to 23:59 (UTC+2) on 30 November 2021 (the “Competition Period”). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered for the Competition.
- The Competition is open to all persons who are South African residents of 18 years and older with a valid South African identity document or valid permanent residence permit valid for a period exceeding 12 (twelve) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the end date of the Competition.
- Employees, directors and agents of the Organisers, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
- The Competition is not open for entry by or on behalf of a legal entity, only to natural persons. Entries received from business accounts held by legal persons (amongst others Corporates and SMEs, etc.) are excluded from participating and benefitting from the Competition.
- To enter this Competition, Competition Participants must during the Competition Period:
- Comment on the HONOR 50 Tag & Win Competition posts which is posted on the HONOR South Africa Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HONORSouthAfrica, HONOR Africa Twitter: https://twitter.com/HONORAfrica or HONOR Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/HONORZA page by tagging 2 friends.
- Use the following Hashtags: #HONOR50 & #TheBestVlogPhone in your post.
- The Competition Winners will be selected by way of a random number generator from all entries that comply with the Competition Mechanics above.
- The Competition Draw will take place on the 01 December 2021.
- Competition Participants who have complied with the Competition Mechanics successfully will stand a chance to win the Competition Prize consisting of a HONOR 50 valued at approximately R13999 (Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred And Ninety Nine Rand Each),
- There are 3 (Three) Competition Prizes up for grabs and therefore, there will be 3 (Three) Competition Winners of the Competition
- The Competition Prize will be sent to the Competition Winner within 30 (thirty) business days from the date of draw to the address nominated in writing by the Competition Winner.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is valid for the duration of the Competition Period
- There are no additional charges for participating in the Competition.
- Participants are only allowed to enter once, multiple entries will not be considered and the first entry from the Participant will be valid only.
- The Competition Prize is not exchangeable for cash and will not be transferable or negotiable.
- The Organisers reserve the right to substitute the Competition Prize for an alternative Competition Prize of equal or greater value should the Competition Prize not be available for whatsoever reason.
- The Competition Winner agrees to have their names and pictures/vlogs being published as a Competition Winner on the HONOR Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HONORSouthAfrica, HONOR Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/HONORZA ,andTwitter https://twitter.com/HONORAfrica The Competition Winner may decline the use of their name by the Organisers provided they notify the Organisers before the end of the Competition Period.
- Personal information of the successful Competition Participants will be strictly made use of to provide the Competition Prize and will be stored in a secure repository and not transferred to any third party save for the purposes of delivery of the Competition Prize.
- Participants acknowledge that any personal information supplied to the Organisers for purposes of this Competition is provided voluntarily, but that they may be prevented from entering or winning a Competition Prize without providing such information.
- User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose other than for the Competition only. Unless a Participant has consented, the Organisers will not sell, exchange, transfer, rent or otherwise make available any Personal Information to other parties and Participants indemnify the Organisers from any unintentional disclosures of such information to unauthorized persons.
- If there is no legal requirement, the collected information will only be stored for as long as it is needed.
- Should you believe that the Organisers have utilized your personal information contrary to applicable law, you agree to first resolve any concerns with us. If you are not satisfied with such process, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator (see https://www.justice.gov.za/inforeg/).
- This Competition is advertised on the HONOR Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HONORSouthAfrica, Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/HONORZA and Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/HONORAfrica pages.
- The Competition, the Competition Prize, and any terms and/or conditions surrounding it may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the Competition and will be applied and interpreted in the sole discretion of the Organisers. Such altered terms and conditions shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Organisers. No Competition Participants shall have any recourse against the Organisers as a result of any alterations of the terms and conditions.
- All risks and ownership of the Competition Prize shall pass to the successful Competition Winner on transfer/delivery thereof and all of the Organisers’ obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the Competition Prize shall terminate. The Organisers will not be held liable for any incorrect cell phone number and any incorrect email address provided by the Competition Winner.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the Competition Prize vests on the successful Competition Winner immediately upon the determination of the results, any successful Competition Prize that remains unclaimed/ undeliverable after a month of transfer or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the successful Competition Winner to claim the Competition Prize, despite having been advised of the results of the Competition, will be forfeited.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Organisers’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organisers are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the Competition.
- Neither the Organisers, nor any other person or party associated with the Competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Competition , shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Competition or from claiming the Competition Prize or after claiming the Competition Prize.
- The Organisers reserve the right to extend, reasonably shorten or suspend the time period of the Competition for technical or commercial or operational reasons or for the greater public good or due to a “force majeure” event or generally for any reason whatsoever within its sole discretion, on condition that it notifies the participants in a manner that is expedient according to its best ability.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the rules and/or terminate this Competition immediately at any stage, whether required as a result of changes in legislation, or if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority, or within the sole discretion of the Organisers for any reason (recognized in law). Notice of such termination shall be published on the Organisers’ Facebook page. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers whatsoever.
- All Participants indemnify the Organisers, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers and employees, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way whatsoever in this Competition.
- All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. South African law shall govern these Competition rules and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.