HIHONOR Back To School (“Campaign”) is organized by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd.(here in: “Organiser”). The Campaign starts on 1st August, 2020 (10:00 GMT+1) and ends on 31st August, 2020 (23:59 GMT+1) (“Campaign Period”). Organiser reserves the right to shorten or extend the Campaign Period at its sole discretion without prior notice.
1. Eligibility for Participation
1.1 In order to participate in this Campaign, participants (“Participant(s)”)must comply with the following criteria:
a)The campaign open to all entrants who, at the date of entry, are aged 18 years or over;
b)Whose country of residence is the United Kingdom (excludes Northern Ireland).
1.2 The Organiser’s employees, their immediate family members, and employees of co-operation partners who are or were involved in creating or implementing the Campaign, are excluded from participation.
1.3 Participation is only possible on one’s own behalf and joint submissions are not allowed. There is a restriction of one entry per person.
The Campaign consistsof the following (3) events:
Subscribe and Win
1st August, 10:00 – 31st August, 23:59
A) Subscribe and Win
1) Each user shall agree to input their email address and subscribe to the newsletter at: https://www.hihonor.com/unitedkingdom to participate in this event
2) Winners will be determined by random selection.
3) Four prize draws will take place based on four entry periods: (i) 1st to 9th August; (ii)10th to 16th August; (iii) 17th to 23rd August; and (iv) 24th to 31st August. Each participant will only qualify for the prize draw relevant to the entry period in which they submitted their entry. One winner will be selected in each prized raw.
4) There will be in total four winners who will each receive a voucher to purchase a selected product (“Prize”) at £1 plus £5 shipping fee on the HONOR UK website (see table below for details). The voucher will be sent to the winner’s email, provided by winner at the time of entry, within 48 working hours after the end of each randomselection.
5) Thetimetable of the random selections and the Prize awarded to winners will be:
Date of participation
Date of voucher sent
Voucher expiry date
1st to 9th August
10th to 11th August
Voucher to purchase a HONOR MagicWatch 2 46mm for £1 (plus £5 shipping)
10th to 16th August
17th to 18th August
Voucher to purchase a HONOR 9X Pro for £1 (plus £5 shipping)
17th to 23rd August
24th to 25th August
Voucher to purchase a HONOR 20 for £1 (plus £5 shipping)
24th to 31st August
1st to 2nd September
Voucher to purchase a HONOR MagicBook 14 for £1 (plus £5 shipping)
6) Vouchers can only be applied to prize redemption on the HONOR UK website (see above table).
Vouchers can be used to pre-order products.
Vouchers cannot beredeemed for the cost of delivery.
Vouchers cannot beused on an order already placed prior to receiving the voucher.
Vouchers have nocash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
Vouchers cannot beexchanged for cash.
All standard Honorterms and conditions shall apply, see:https://www.hihonor.com/unitedkingdom/cmsContent?key=web_cms_terms_of_sale.
7) The Winners will beresponsible for any taxes or charges incurred in claiming the prize.
8) Delivery chargesstill apply for prize redemption.
9) Prizesare subject to availability and the Organizer reserves the right to replace theprize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstancesbeyond the Organizer’s control make it necessary to do so.
10) Compensationof the prizes in cash, their exchange, or their transfer to other persons areexcluded.
11) TheOrganizer does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up theprize.
3.1 In the event of any free gift, vouchers orprizes being awarded to the successful Participant and upon subsequent findingsit is later discovered that such Participant having provided false or mistakenidentity or information, then the Organiser reserves the right to revoke the Participant’seligibility for the said free gift, vouchers or prizes.
3.2 By participating in the Campaign,Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and that the Organiser’sdecision shall be final and binding. No correspondence or appeals will beentertained. The Organiser reserves the right to the final and ultimateinterpretation of this Campaign.
3.3 In accepting any free gift, vouchers orprizes, the Participants agree to participate and cooperate as required in alleditorial activities relating to the Campaign. The Participants agree to grantthe Organiser a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage andphotographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time ortimes, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity andpromotional purposes and the Participant will not be entitled to any fee forsuch use.
3.4 The Organiser assumes no responsibility forlate entries due to any reasons including, but not limited to, networktransmission failure.
3.5 The Organiser shall not be responsible forany losses or damages directly or indirectly incurred by any party includingthe Participant in connection or arising from any acts or omissions or in anyway related to this Campaign.
3.6 The Participant agrees to discharge andrelease Organizer from any liabilities and claims (including from breach ofcontract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arisingout of or in any way connected to this Campaign or to the Participant’s entryin the Campaign.
3.7 The Participant further agrees to dischargeand release any third party which is related to and connected with thisCampaign, including Facebook, Instagram or any social media platforms from anyfurther liabilities and claims (arising from and including breach of contract,tort, negligence or any other cause of actions whether at law or in equity)arising out of or in any way connected to this Campaign or to the Participant’sentry in the Campaign.
3.8 By entering into this Campaign and anyevents therein, the Participant agrees to indemnify and hold the Organiser andthe Organizer’s Group of Companies, their officers, directors, shareholders,predecessors, successors in title, employees, agents and representativesharmless from any claims, losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses(including any legal fees), suffered or incurred by the Organizer due to or inany way arising from this Campaign.
3.9 If Participants are discovered to be usingor have used improper means to participate in this Campaign and any eventstherein, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Campaign without noticeincluding without hesitation, the commencement of legal proceedings under thefull extent of the applicable laws.
3.10 This Campaign and the Terms and Conditionsherein shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
4.1 The Organiser’s decisions regarding allpromotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
4.2 In the event of circumstances outside thereasonable control of the Organiser, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or anerror (human or technical) affects or could affect the proper operation of thispromotion or the awarding of prizes, the Organiser reserves the right to cancelor amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage and will use its reasonableendeavors to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid unduedisappointment.
4.3 If any provision of these Conditions ofParticipation is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of anygovernment, or by the final determination of any court of competentjurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any otherprovisions not held to be invalid.
4.4 All legal relationships arising from or inconnection with these Terms and Conditions and the competition are subject toEnglish Law.
Data Protection Information
We process your personal data provided whenparticipating in the Campaign according to the PRIVACYSTATEMENT ABOUT HIHONOR E-COMMERCE PLATFORM.https://www.hihonor.com/unitedkingdom/cmsContent?key=web_cms_privacy