Design work resolution should be
120px * 240px in a vertical rectangle.
1. You are required to provide layered source files (PSD).
2. Designs should follow these functions (required): digital time.
3. Choose design-related aspects following these functions (optional): weather, date, day of the week, calories, battery, distance, steps. Please select 4-7 elements whereby each element can be expressed in two ways at most.
4. Text design should be a minimum of 16px.
Design work resolution should be
454px * 454px (male/unisex watch), 390px * 390px (female watch) in a round shape.
1. You are required to provide layered source files (PSD).
2. Designs should follow these functions (required): digital/analog time.
3. Choose design-related aspects following these functions (optional): steps, medium to high-intensity time, number of stands, date, day of the week, battery, calories, heart rate, pressure, temperature, AQI, barometric pressure, altitude maximum oxygen uptake, and dual time zone. Please select 4-7 elements whereby each element can be expressed in two ways at most.
4. Text design should be a minimum of 20px.
-Contest Entry Information-
1. Your participation in this contest and work submissions shall be deemed as you having read, fully
understood, and accepted all terms and conditions contained herein, and agreeing to abide by the
rules of the Contest. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who has violated
the contest rules.
2. All work submitted must be original. Participants shall not, in part or in full, adopt any means to use work belonging to others in your submissions. Participants shall warrant that you have independent, complete, explicit, and uncontroversial copyright of your submissions and that such submissions do not infringe on the legal rights of any third party, including but not limited to the copyright and rights of the portrait, reputation, and privacy. Should the work contain material components (non-original parts), you must own the license for the copyright of those components. If there is a copyright dispute during the Contest or subsequent commercial application, the legal liability shall be borne by you alone.
3. During the Contest, you are not allowed to transfer or authorize the work to any third party. The work cannot be used to participate in other activities that are the same or similar to the Contest.
4. If there is more than one member in a team, the consent of all collaborators is required and their names must be indicated. Any user ID can upload multiple submissions. A user ID may also receive multiple awards as awards are not conferred on a per-user basis but on a per-submission basis.
5. To ensure the fairness of this event, any work submitted cannot include any third-party logos that are not related to the Contest. Employees of the Organizer and its partners are not allowed to participate in the Contest.
6. Please submit your work on time. Participants agree to abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and your own country, and shall not release or upload any form of subversive, pornographic, violent, terrorist, or other illegal information. Submissions that violate applicable laws and regulations or that the Organizer regards as disrupting social order or public ethics shall be disqualified from the Contest.
7. Submissions that do not comply with the contest rules contained herein shall not be selected for this Contest. If such submissions are chosen, they are not exempt from later disqualification. If you violate the rules, you will be disqualified, and the Organizer is entitled to reclaim the bonuses, awards, written certificates, and other awarded rights and interests, and publicize such action on its official website and other media.
8. If you have any questions, please send the relevant materials to email@example.com
1. The Organizer will contact winners through their user inbox on
within seven (7) days after winners are announced.
2. If you are a winner, you shall cooperate with the Organizer on various tasks indicated in the user inbox, such as the signing of corresponding copyright agreements and assisting in the issuance of the award and prize money (including but not limited to providing your valid, complete and accurate contact information). If you are selected as the winner of the HONOR Master Award, you will be required to provide your PayPal/Alipay account information. The Organizer will assume express fees.
3. If an award cannot be distributed to you due to your own actions or lack thereof (including but not limited to failure to respond to the award notification within the given time or inaccurate or incomplete contact information), it shall be deemed that you have waived the right to claim the award and the Organizer will be entitled to select another winner.
4. Prize distribution will be arranged by the Organizer after the Contest. All advertised prizes are described using pre-tax amounts. The Contest Organizer will deduct tax. A contestant can receive multiple awards, but all prize money will be consolidated and be subjected to withheld tax.
5. In the event of an accident, if the designated prizes cannot be provided, the Organizer has the right to change the Prizes with prizes of similar value without prior notification at its sole and absolute discretion. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person or redeemed for cash or other objects.
6. After receiving the prizes, winners should confirm receipt of them on the spot. If an abnormality is found, please contact the sender directly. If the prize is found to be damaged after signing, the Organizer will not be liable. You shall confirm whether the prizes are complete upon receipt of them. In case of any abnormalities, you shall inform the sender directly. Unless it is due to willful intent or gross negligence of the Organizer, the Organizer shall not bear any liabilities for any accidents suffered by you arising from the receipt or use of the prize.
-Privacy & Personal Information-
You agree and acknowledge that you shall provide authentic personal information, such as your name, contact number, email address, correspondence address, and if you are a winner of HONOR Master Award, you also need to provide PayPal/Alipay account information for the purposes of contact and award distribution. Given that the Contest faces global Participants, cross-border transfers of personal information may be stored in Singapore. The Organizer undertakes to keep the data secure and delete it within half a year. The information collected for the Contest shall not be sold, shared, or disclosed to any third party, other than to third parties engaged by the Organizer to fulfill the above purposes. The Organizer shall collect and use your personal information solely for the purposes as mentioned above and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
1. The full copyright of your submitted work still belongs to you. By submitting work to this
Contest, you accept that the Organizer has the right to use your submissions for campaigns and
product and brand marketing for two years for free worldwide, including but not limited to using
submissions in network media, print media, printings, photography exhibitions, retail stores,
roadshows, digital content, out-of-home media and other marketing activities. Given the preceding,
the Organizer will not issue a further notice to inform you or seek your approval when using your
submissions. The Organizer, as mentioned above, includes Huawei Device Co., Ltd., and its affiliates
as well as strategic partners. If you withdraw the authorization midway, the Organizer has no
obligation to withdraw the published works. If your work wins an award, you accept that it will be
launched and sold in the Huawei Themes Watch Face Store, and you shall receive the reward and
2. If you are a winner, you shall assist the Organizer if the Organizer needs to improve further or develop your design and its accessories.
3. As for the copyright of all works not awarded, the Organizer shall not use or disclose any source files in any form.
4. The Organizer has the right to display, report, promote, and market all submitted work, while you reserve the right of authorship. If the Organizer needs to develop, produce, and sell the work for commercial purposes, the Organizer will obtain written permission from you and pay you a design fee.
5. If the winners refuse the foresaid relevant authorization, they shall be deemed to have voluntarily forfeited the corresponding awards.
-Q & A-
1. Who can enter the Contest?
Any designer from anywhere can enter the Contest.
2. How do I enter the Contest?
You can submit your entries as JPG/PNGs here: https://www.hihonor.com/themes-design/honor-watch2-band5/ and send your original designs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Is there a limit to the number of submissions we can submit?
There is no submission limit for each contestant throughout and up to the contest deadline.
4. Why was my submission disqualified?
All submissions must comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and your own country of residence. Any submissions that violate applicable laws and regulations or that the Organizer regards as disrupting public order or negatively affecting social morality will be disqualified from the Contest.
5. Do I still own the copyright of my submissions?
The full copyright of your submitted work still belongs to you. If your work wins an award, you accept that it will be and must be published exclusively on www.hihonor.com and the Huawei/HONOR Health app. By entering the Contest, you warrant that you have independent, complete, explicit, and non-controversial copyright of your submissions and that such submissions do not infringe on any third party rights, including but not limited to the copyright and rights of a portrait, reputation, and privacy. Your participation in this Contest shall be deemed that you have agreed to this rule. You shall bear all legal liabilities for any disputes arising from your breach of the warranties mentioned above. The contest platform and the Organizer shall not assume any responsibility in this regard.
6. How will I be informed of the award results?
A list of winners will be published on the Contest website. We will also contact winners through their user inbox on https://www.hihonor.com/global/user-center/
7. Can I like multiple designs every day?
Each account can like different designs every day but can only like the same design once a day. The deadline for likes is January 5 at 24:00.
Only JPG and PNG files (20MB each) are allowed.Upload Design
Please send your Original Designs (PSD) to email@example.com with "HONOR Watch Face/Band Face + Your Huawei ID Nickname + Work Title (example: HONOR Watch Face/Band Face + John Smith + Color World)" as the subject of your email.