We sincerely hope that you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and HONOR’s policies, HONOR Saudi Trade Co formulates HONOR’s product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products and we are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
2.1. Warranty object and scope
1. Mobile Phone.
4. Wearable devices (Including wearable devices such as smart watches, bands).
5. MBB & Home devices.
2.2. Return services
2.2.1. Return Policies
For return policies, it is totally depending on the store which you bought your device from, when you buy the device, please review the return policy of the store, whether online or offline store.
2.2.2. Return Guide
If the store which you bought the device from support the return policy, then revise the return guide directly with that store.
2.3. Replacement services
2.3.1. Replacement Period
You may replace the product within 14 days from the date of purchase, if the problem is not due to the bad usage of the user, then, the user has the right to replace the product based on the invoice’s price.
2.3.2. Replacement Guide
1. If the item is purchased through a retail store, then, the end user shall visit same store to apply for the replacement.
2. If the item is purchased through an online store, then, the end user shall visit the website of the store and apply for the replacement according to the website’s guide.
3. It highly recommended that the end user shall back up his personal data and delete them from the item (device) before the device is returned.
4. Before returning the device, the end user is advised to check the following list and make sure to attached them with the device:
|Service Type||The host and accessories are complete and is in their purchase condition||The packing box is clear and it is in its purchase condition||The invoice is clear and there is no altering on it|
2.4. Maintenance services
2.4.1. Free maintenance period
1. Free Maintenance service of handset
a- Within 2 years from the date of purchase, if there is any problem accrued to the device that it is not due to the human caused problems, then, the end user has the right to enjoy the free maintenance services in Saudi Arabia at Authorized HONOR Service Center.
b- The product warranty period is starting from the date of purchase which is written in the receipt of purchase “proof of purchase which will be written as (POP) in this document” or from the date that the invoice is issued.
c- Invoice, Invoice Copy or Warranty Card of the product, all of them can be used as POP (proof of purchase). If the end user is unable to provide the POP (proof of purchase), the warranty period will be calculated starting from 90 days after the manufactured date which can be known from the device’s Serial Number.
d- For warranty query of the device, please visit https://www.hihonor.com/sa-en/support/warranty-query/ and follow the instructions to check the warranty period of the device.
2. Free maintenance service of the accessories
a- The accessories with the device can be repaired for free in the free period maintenance which is
|Battery||Removable battery: 6 months Build in battery: same as the device warranty|
|Wired headset||6 months|
|Charger||6 months||Not including car chargers, and wireless chargers|
|Cable||6 months||Including data cables, transfer cable, and connectors|
b- Invoice, Invoice Copy or Warranty Card of the product, all of them can be used as POP (proof of purchase). If the end user is unable to provide the POP (proof of purchase), the warranty period will be calculated starting from 90 days after the manufactured date which can be known from the device’s Serial Number.
2.4.2. Maintenance Guide
1. You could click the following link to query the nearest HONOR authorized service center https://www.hihonor.com/sa-en/support/service-center/
2. Please backup your data before submit your device for the maintenance.
3. It is recommended to provide the POP when you send the device for repair.
2.4.3. Commitment of maintenance
1. Parts of the device that replaced in non-warranty repair could have 90 days warranty period.
2. Accessories replaced in non-warranty repair could have 90 days warranty period.
3. The staff of HONOR Authorized Service Center (ASC) will communicate with the end user to explain the limited warranty.
2.4.4. Non-Warranty Scope
220.127.116.11. Non-warranty scope of handsets (excluding accessories)
1. Damage caused by transportation or loading and uploading during return replacement or repair.
2. Any modification, disassembly, or repair without HONOR authorization.
3. Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behavior “damage caused by the bad usage”, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. and other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken, or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
4. Damage caused by failure to follow the instructions in the installation, maintenance or store the product. In general, any defects caused by failure to follow the instructions.
5. The product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product, or the warranty certificate was altered.
6. The product nameplate, Serial Number “SN”, and warranty label are removed or damaged, and cannot be identified.
7. There is no valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
8. The Warranty period has expired.
9. Faults or damage caused by factors of Force Majeure such as fire, earthquake, and flood.
18.104.22.168. Non-warranty Scope of Accessories
1. The accessories, such as the protective film, protective cover, and protective case that are not covered by warranty are specified during the purchase.
2. No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
3. Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behavior and liquid injection, “damage caused by the bad usage”.
4. The accessories which are not belong to the original manufacturer.
5. Any Other situation of Non-warranty.
3. Other content statements
1. The preceding clauses only apply to HONOR terminal products which are sale in Saudi Arabia.
2. The specific models can be guaranteed in Saudi Arabia, which refers to the notices posted on the official website.
3. HONOR is not responsible for any other commitments that are not guaranteed by HONOR “for example any other commitments which are made by the seller to the customer”.
4. Laws and regulations relating to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Saudi Arabia
The following are laws and regulations related to the protection of Saudi Arabia consumer rights and interests and its link related to HONOR products and services mentioned above.
Saudi Arabia Consumer Protection Rights Guide (Arabic Only)