Huawei Tech. Investment Saudi Arabia Co. Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data. This Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) explains our data processing practices. This Policy applies to users in KSA only.
1. Information collected
Huawei collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our honorarabia website.
- We might collect information about you from the following:
- Visit the honorarabia website, and other sites accessible from the honorarabia website
- The information you upload for the purpose of registeration with and/or buying products or services on the honorarabia website
- Contact us, or our customer service personnel either in writing, by phone or through any social media platforms belonging to and operated by Huawei including any online chat programs/tools operated from honorarabia website.
- Cookies, like many websites, hihonor.com uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular.
We may supplement the information we collect about you with information we receive from other external agencies. This allows us to assess the accuracy of the information we hold about you in order to send you relevant offers and information. .
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
2. Security and Accuracy of Information
Huawei has endeavored to take all reasonable measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorized access to, improper use and the inaccuracy of your information.
You shall ensure that all personal detail provided to Huawei is accurate at the point of submission and that Huawei is kept abreast and updated of any change in your personal details. If for any reason you believe that your personal information lodged with Huawei either through this Honorarabia website or otherwise is inaccurate or if you would like to amend and reconfirm your personal information or you would like to access to your information, you may do so by clicking into ‘My Account’ and make the necessary amendment at the ‘Account Information’ and ‘Address Book’.
3. Use of your Personal Data
Huawei will use your information to provide and personalize its service wherein, it will be used for the following purpose:
- Manage and improve the website
- Administer and operate your account;
- Process your orders;
- Tell you important changes to the “Honorarabia website” and our services;
- Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires;
- Check and verify your identity. The purposes here are not intended to be exhaustive and Huawei shall exercise its discretion it deems fit in the use of your personal data in accordance to law. Huawei might use your information to send you offer and news about Huawei's products and services which it thinks may be of interest to you of which you may be contacted by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
4. Marketing Research
- unless you indicate otherwais, we may contact you via email:
- with offers and information about Huawei's products or services
- with offers and information about partners' products or services
- for customer research eg to help improve our services
Should you choose to opt out from receiving any marketing and promotional information, please contact us.
5. Disclosures of your information
Your information will only be used internally by Huawei and within Huawei's Affiliates and Group of Companies. Huawei will never disclose or pass your personal data to anyone else except for the purpose as stated in this Policy or as required by law. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for purpose of marketing, promotional, strategic development, research and customer care.
Your information may also be transferred to our Headquarter, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Shenzhen, China and to any of its offshore affiliates or group of companies for the same purpose stated under section (3) above. Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside we will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken.
6. Data Retention
Huawei, will either through itself or through its Affiliate Companies, authorized service providers, agents and/or outsourcing partners/contractors, whether based onshore or offshore, will keep any personal data you provide us as long as there is a reason to do so, for instance to satisfy the laws and regulations of your base, or to protect Huawei’s interests. If not, then we will destroy it by purging it from our electronic, manual, and other filing systems according to our internal procedures and policies.
7. Modification of the Personal Data Protection Policy
Huawei reserves the right to amend this Policy any time without prior notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Policy. Continued use of Honorarabia Website shall constitute your consent to such changes.
8. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
This Policy shall be governed entirely by the Laws of Hong Kong and any dispute or claims thereof shall be submitted and decided by the Hong Kong courts.
9. Contacting Us
If you have any questions regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information. you may contact us by email at email@example.com.