Registered customer, please login to see order details.
Guest user, please enter the details below:
This track order requires verification. We will send you an SMS with One Time Password(OTP) on the email provided.
You have 0 items in your cart
Please login to view your cart.
One of the amazing features of the new dual sim smartphone in the Honor Series, HONOR 8S, is the 5.71-inch flagship-level dewdrop notch screen that reaches an 84.6%3 screen-to-body ratio through an ultra-narrow border gracing three of its edges. Having passed the TÜV Rheinland eye comfort certification, the screen reduces emission of blue light, minimizing harm to the eyes from long periods of exposure to your brand new fullview display smartphone. The efficient finger gesture commands are designed to make single-handed operation a simple and pleasant experience.
HONOR 8S prides itself on being a FullView Dewdrop Display smartphone. This means that in the mere 3.5mm3 edge at the top of the screen, the front camera, light sensor, proximity sensor, and receiver are all well integrated. The dewdrop notch design reduces the area by 71.1%3 compared with traditional notches. Not only that but the Face Unlock feature is supported even in the dark and identifies 1,024 distinctive facial features with extreme accuracy.
Honor 8S dual sim smartphone is a tribute to the classic dual-texture smartphone body design and their multi-layered smooth surface. HONOR 8S is not only a communication device, but more importantly it’s a piece of art! With three trendy color options: Black, Blue and Gold, it meets various kinds of aesthetic tastes.
With the power of the built-in 3,020mAh battery that works with the 12nm power-efficient processor and EMUI's intelligent power-saving capabilities, HONOR 8S can easily provide a full day's use8 without you having to worry about battery life!.
* 3020mAh is typical value
The latest smartphone from Huawei Honor has both the dual SIM slot and the Micro-SD slot design that support dual VoLTE HD calls6, while the two SIM cards and a microSD card can work simultaneously. You will also be able to enjoy the capacity of 10,000 songs without any loss in quality since HONOR 8S supports up to 512GB of external memory.
The rear 13MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture lets in more light for great nighttime photos and accurate background bokeh. Its 5MP front camera provides intelligent beautification for your selfies, so that even the most casually taken photos will come out spectacularly.
HONOR 8S is not only the best 13MP wide aperture smartphone camera, but it also has the power of the MT6761 high-frequency quad-core processor, clocked at up to 2.0GHz, that delivers strong functionality4, while its 12nm flagship-level processing provides the ultimate power saving performance!
The optimized EMUI 9.0 operating system in HONOR 8S is based on the latest EMUI 9.0 (Based on Android P) . The background app management algorithms are enhanced by artificial intelligence to guarantee smooth operation even after long periods of use. Only one of the many reasons why this brand-new dual sim smartphone is the very best you can get out there!
Under robust quality control procedures, HONOR 8S upholds the highest standards of quality in accordance to internal Device Durability Testing 4.1 benchmarks.
1. FullView screen is the current general concept in the industry. It is generally to considered to refer to a mobile phone with a narrow border，a high screen-to-body ratio and a tiny notch.
2. HONOR 8S features a rounded corner design - the length of the screen diagonal measures 5.71 inches.
3. All data and benchmark results are based on results from HONOR lab tests.
4. In Comparison with HONOR 7S..
5. Equipped with 9.0 lite system, some functions are different, please take the real machine system as the standard.
6. Dual-Sim 4G support is subject to technical support from specific networks in certain locations. Whether or not a software update will support more networks will depend
on the 4G version supported by the application.
7. Mobile phone shooting effects vary with the environment.
8. Battary capacity is measured in typical voltage
9. Price changes may occur on the website due to system cache and page reload. If any unusual change is detected regarding product price or promotional offers, please contact us immediately for adjustments.
10. Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
11. HONOR makes every effort ensure the accuracy of product information it provides at the time of publication. Subsequent changes to text and images involving product
batches, production and supply factors may be made by Huawei/HONOR to ensure that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the
actual product. Due to the unpredictability of device batches and production supply, product information is subject to change without further notice.
• All performance data are theoretical values obtained from Honor’s laboratory through tests carried out under specific conditions. (For more information on testing conditions, please refer to the aforementioned product details). Actual performance may vary owing to differences in individual product configuration, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.