This Privacy Notice applies to the processing of your personal data in connection with [EVENT –HONORtobewithyou Activity] (“EVENT”). The data controller for the EVENT is HONOR Device Co., Ltd. Honor Device Co., Ltd., Suite 3401, Unit A, Building 6, Shum Yip Sky Park, No. 8089, Hongli West Road, Xiangmihu Street, Futian District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China (hereinafter referred to as "HONOR", "we", "us", or "our").
We understand the importance of your privacy. Please take the time to read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand how we process your personal data.
This Privacy Notice describes:
1. What Data Do We Collect About You?
When you attend the EVENT, we shall collect and use your personal data only for the purposes stated in this Statement. We will collect and process the following data:
- For winners: we will collect your personal information, such as name, phone number, shipment address, EORI Number (optional).
2. How Do We Use Your Data？
To fulfill the contract, regarding the winners’ personal information, we will only use to ship the prize and will not use it for other purposes.
3. How long do we store your personal data
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes defined in this Statement. We retain your personal data for [6 months] for internal reporting purposes to keep track of our activities and for reference in regard to future projects.
4. How Do We Share Your Data?
(1) Sharing your personal information, such as name, phone number, shipment address, EORI Number (optional) with service providers: We use [ManpowerGroup] to help shipment . They will only have access to your personal data as required to fulfill their contractual obligations to us in providing services in connection with the Event. Our service providers are carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and will not process your personal data for any other
(2) Legal or regulatory disclosures: we may share your data where there is a reasonable requirement to do so, for example, to meet requirements of applicable law and regulation, or in response to requests from regulators, courts or government agencies; or to establish or defend our legal rights.
5. How Do we safeguard your personal data?
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, or loss, including by employing cryptographic technologies to ensure the confidentiality of data in transmission and deploying access control mechanisms to ensure that only limited and authorized personnel can access your personal data where there is a business need to do so.
6. What Are Your Rights and Options?
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection or portability in relation to your data or if you have any complaint or query about how we processes your personal data, or consult with our Data Protection Officer (DPO),please contact us by visiting Privacy Questions page, we will reply as soon as possible.
You also have the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
7. How Do We Update this Statement?
In the activity of material changes to this Statement, we will notify you by means of notification dialogs, push messages, emails, and so on, depending on the nature of the change.
Note: This Privacy notice applies to this EVENT only. For our privacy commitments in relation to other products and services, please see the applicable privacy notice of those products and services. If you want to learn more about HONOR’s privacy commitments in general, please read our privacy statement.