SELECT YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
5.71" All-Screen Experience2
The 5.71-inch flagship-level dewdrop notch screen reaches an 84.6%3 screen-to-body ratio through an ultra-narrow border that graces three of its edges. Having passed TÜV Rheinland eye comfort certification, the screen reduces emission of blue light, reducing harm to the eyes from long periods of exposure. Finger gesture commands are designed to make single-handed operation a simple and pleasant experience.
A Minimalistic Dewdrop Design
In the mere 3.5mm3 edge at the top of the screen, the front camera, light sensor, proximity sensor, and receiver are well integrated. The dewdrop notch design reduces the area by 71.1%3 compared with traditional notches. Face unlock is supported even in the dark, and identifies 1,024 distinctive facial features accurately.
Exquisite Dual-Texture Body
A tribute to the classic dual-texture smartphone body design and their multi-layered smooth surfaces, the HONOR 8S is a communication device, but more importantly a piece of art. Three trendy color options meet various kinds of aesthetic tastes: Black and Blue.
A Whole Day of Use on the 3,020mAh Battery
The built-in 3,020mAh battery works with the 12nm power-efficient processor and EMUI's intelligent power-saving capabilities to easily provide a full day's use8.
* 3,020mAh is typical value
Dual SIM Slot and Micro-SD Slot, A Wildness of Functionality
The dual SIM slot and Micro-SD slot design support dual VoLTE HD calls6, while two SIM cards and a microSD card can work simultaneously. Up to 512GB of external memory is supported, which easily capacitates 10,000 songs without a loss in quality.
13MP Wide Aperture Camera Clear Night Photography7
The rear 13MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture lets in more light for great nighttime photos and accurate background bokeh. Its 5MP front camera provides intelligent beautification for your selfies, so that even the most casually taken photos will come out spectacularly.
Quad-Core Power-Efficient Processor
The MT6761 high-frequency quad-core processor, clocked at up to 2.0GHz, delivers strong functionality4, while its 12nm flagship-level processing provides the ultimate power saving performance.
EMUI 9.05: A New System for A New Phone
The optimized EMUI 9.0 operating system is based on the latest Android 9. The background app management algorithms are enhanced by artificial intelligence to guarantee smooth operation even after long periods of use.
Reliable, Superior Quality
Under robust quality control procedures, HONOR 8S upholds the highest standards of quality in accordance to internal Device Durability Testing 4.1 benchmarks.
Examples of Device Durability Testing benchmarks:
|Repeated on-off power testing (Ensures normal functioning after repeated on-off power testing)||10,000 times|
|Repeated activation of standby mode (Guaranteeing normal functioning of standby mode)||100,000 times|
|Power Button Test||200,000 times|
|Volume Button Test||50,000 times|
|USB Connector Durability Test||10,000 times|
|Headphone Jack Durability Test||5,000 times|
|Touch Screen Durability Test||800,000 times|
|Pressure Test||2000 times|
|Static Pressure Test||70 KG|
|Extended Temperature and Humidity Test||Temperature: 55°C/Humidity: 95%|
|Extended Thermal Cycling Test||-20°C~55°C|
1. FullView screen is the current general concept in the industry. It is generally to considered to refer to a mobile phone with a narrow border，a high screen-to-body ratio and a tiny notch.
2. HONOR 8S features a rounded corner design - the length of the screen diagonal measures 5.71 inches.
3. All data and benchmark results are based on results from HONOR lab tests.
4. In Comparison with HONOR 7S.
5. Equipped with 9.0 lite system, some functions are different, please take the real machine system as the standard.
6. Dual-Sim 4G support is subject to technical support from specific networks in certain locations. Whether or not a software update will support more networks will depend on the 4G version supported by the application.
7. Mobile phone shooting effects vary with the environment.
8. Battery capacity is measured in typical voltage.
9. Price changes may occur on the website due to system cache and page reload. If any unusual change is detected regarding product price or promotional offers, please contact us immediately for adjustments.
10. Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
11. HONOR makes every effort ensure the accuracy of product information it provides at the time of publication. Subsequent changes to text and images involving product batches, production and supply factors may be made by Huawei/HONOR to ensure that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Due to the unpredictability of device batches and production supply, product information is subject to change without further notice.
· All performance data are theoretical values obtained from HONOR’s laboratory through tests carried out under specific conditions. (For more information on testing conditions, please refer to the aforementioned product details.) Actual performance may vary owing to differences in individual product configuration, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.