SELECT YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
As we all know, nowadays smartphones are popularly used and we can see nearly everyone has a smartphone, including the old people or students. People need a smartphone to connect with others or get news or knowledge online. Then, when you shopping around a smartphone, we may heard of dual SIM. Do you know what smartphone dual SIM is? This article will tell you the answer and introduce you which HONOR smartphones supports dual SIM.
Dual SIM, means two SIMs. A dual SIM mobile phone is one that has two SIM slots which support to hold two physical SIM cards, or one physical SIM card and one embedded SIM. Dual SIM phones are mainstream in many countries where phones are normally sold unlocked.
Once you have the dual SIM smartphone, you can have the choice to have two different phone number for your special usage. You can choose one for private use and another for the business use. Generally, a dual SIM smartphone has the following main advantages:
1. You can have two different phone numbers for work and home. Once you have the dual SIM smartphone, you can have two different phone numbers for usage. One for private use, another for business use. Dual SIM phones are super clever and will let you know which line a call or text is coming through. This means you’ll be able to differentiate if it’s a business or personal call before answering the phone. Therefore, it is convenient for you to keep your work and play separate.
2. You’re not locked to a network. Dual SIM phones aren’t locked to a specific network which means you are free to sign up to any network provider you like. Therefore, you’re free to use a travel SIM or local SIM when you travel internationally without having to worry about unlocking your phone or buying new one.
3. You can do two businesses at the same time. If you have two business plans and it is hard for you to remember the clients for each one. You can use two SIM cards to remember them so that you can do two businesses with one smartphone at the same time.
4. You can back up the SIM data. It allows you to cover and back up more. One for normal use, anther for backup.
5. You can save money overseas. If you love travelling, you can also get benefits from a dual-SIM device, with the ability to keep your own SIM in one slot and use a prepaid SIM from your destination country in the second. This will allow you to avoid hefty international data roaming fees, but still keep your phone number accessible while overseas.
6. You can have more storage. Having two SIM cards means double the storage. Store different things on each SIM mean more storage for your use.
Above are the main advantages of a dual SIM smartphone. If you are interested in these advantages, you can have a dual SIM smartphone. Most HONOR phones support dual-SIM. The phones sold in Philippines are all support dual SIM. They are HONOR 8X, HONOR Play, HONOR 10, HONOR 7A, HONOR 7S, HONOR 9 LITE, HONOR 7X, etc.
If you want a phone with a dual SIM, you can select one from HONOR smartphones.