HONOR GLOBAL FANS Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of your personal data in connection with the [HONOR SALE CAMPAIGN] ("Promotion"). The data controller for the Promotion Promotion is [Huawei Technologies (Netherlands) BV with registered office at Herikerbergweg 36, 1101 CM Amsterdam, The Netherlands.] (Hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Huawei"). We understand the importance of your privacy. Please take the time to read this privacy statement carefully to understand how we process your personal data.
This privacy statement describes:
1. What personal information we collect
In order to participate in the Promotion, Huawei must collect the following personal information: - Name, address, email address, telephone number We collect this personal information directly from you.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We only use the minimum amount of personal information necessary to run the Promotion to: - select winner of the Promotion - arrange logistics for delivery of the prize, if you are the winner - receive newsletter We use your personal information for the organization and logistics of the Promotion and in our legitimate interests for internal reporting purposes to track our activities and as a reference with respect to future projects. If you are the winner, we may need to collect additional personal information to deliver your prize. If we collect this type of additional personal information, we first ask for your express permission to do so.
3. How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
(1) Sharing with service providers: We use web power to help run the Promotion. They will only have access to your personal information if it is necessary to fulfill their contractual obligations to us when providing services related to the Promotion. Our service providers have been carefully selected and contracted, are bound by our instructions and will not process your personal data for other purposes. (2) Legal or Regulatory Disclosures: Huawei may share your information where there is a reasonable obligation to do so, for example, to comply with requirements of applicable laws and regulations or in response to requests from regulators, courts, or government agencies; or to establish or defend our legal rights.Huawei complies with all applicable legal requirements to protect EU personal data transferred outside the EEA. [To share data within our business group, we have concluded EU standard contractual clauses to ensure that an equivalent level of data protection applies to your personal data, even when EU data protection law does not directly apply.
4. How long we keep your personal information
We keep your personal data for up to [5 weeks] for internal reporting purposes to keep track of our activities and for reference regarding future projects. We keep your data for the receipt of the newsletter as long as you want to receive our newsletter. You can object to further use at any time. Your data will then be deleted or made anonymous, as long as there are no legal retention periods.
5. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration or loss, including by using cryptographic technologies to ensure confidentiality of data during transmission and deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to your personal data when this is necessary for business.
6. Your rights and choices
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, objection or transferability with regard to your data, to contact our DPO, or if you have a complaint or question about how Huawei processes your personal data enter your question [by e-mail , eg email@example.com]. You also have the right to complain to your local data protection authority.