HONOR Care Products T&C
Service Terms and Conditions of HONOR Care Products
Date: [25th Sep] 2022
The Extended Warranty and Screen Protection (collectively, “Service”) are provided by HONOR Technology (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (“HONOR”).
1. Service Contents
(a) Extended Warranty：On the basis of the standard warranty service period stipulated by the law in Malaysia or the additional warranty period provided by HONOR, the free maintenance service period for the host is extended for 1 more year. (The Warranty period can be extended once only for the same device)
(b) Screen Protection：During the validity period of the service, the device with Screen Protection accidentally dropped, collided or squeezed during normal use, causing the screen to be broken or cracked, the user can claim one time screen repair/replacement service with service fee of RM 60 only. (The Screen Protection can be purchased once only for the same device)
2. The service can be purchased from HONOR official Hihonor website with the new device only.
3. Below are the specific terms and conditions applicable to the Extended Warranty:
(a) The Extended Warranty period depends on the service set customer purchased (such as 1 Year). Please note that only selected product models are eligible for the Extended Warranty.
(b) The situations and damage resulted caused by any of the incidents below will be excluded from the Extended Warranty：
(i) The accessories, such as the protective film, protective cover, and protective case that are not covered by Extended Warranty are specified.
(ii) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
(iii) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without Honor's authorization.
(iv) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
(v) Product faults or damage due to improper installation, use, or maintenance, is excluded from warranty coverage.
(vi) Counterfeit or fake products not manufactured by Honor (including where the product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered, or where the product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, or cannot be identified) are excluded from warranty coverage.
(vii) The Extended Warranty period has expired.
(viii) Product faults or damage caused by force majeure events such as fire, earthquake, and flood, or similar events beyond the control of HONOR are excluded from warranty coverage.
(ix) Other situation of non-warranty determined by HONOR
(c) The Extended Warranty will be subject to the same terms of HONOR’s standard warranty service terms in the HONOR’s Warranty Policy which is available at https://www.hihonor.com/my/support/warranty-policy/.Customers are advised to check on HIHONOR Website for any latest changes to the terms of the Warranty Policy which can be updated from time to time by the Organizer.
4. Below are the specific terms applicable to the Screen Protection:
(a) The Screen Protection period depends on the service set customer purchased (such as 1 year)
(b) Screen crack replacement which are covered under the Screen Protection will be free of charge but a service fee of RM60 will be charged for replacement of the screen. Please note that this Screen Protection can only be claimed for one time per device during the protection period and additional fees may be chargeable if there is any other parts damage as diagnosed by HONOR Authorized Service Center, kindly refer to https://www.hihonor.com/my/support/sparepart-price/ for the list of spare part price.
(c) Any damage resulted and/or caused by any of the incidents below will be excluded from the Screen Protection:
(i) The Screen Protection period has expired, or the Screen Protection has been used/claimed before during the Service Period;
(ii) Damage caused by theft, sand, water damage, corrosion, battery leakage, commercial usage;
(iii) Problems or defects caused by unauthorized modifications or failure to follow the manufacturer’s installation, operation, or maintenance instructions;
(iv) Damage that does not occur within the Screen Protection period; and/or
(v) Damage that is intentionally or deliberately caused by the Customers.
5. The Service is non-refundable and non-transferable. If the Customers successfully replaced the device, the replacement device will inherit remaining period of the extended warranty purchased.
6. The Service benefit will be automatically invalidated when the benefit has been used or the Service period expired.
7. Disclaimer of Liability:To the extent permitted by law, HONOR is not responsible for any of the following situations
(a) The loss of your records or data.
(b) All kinds of indirect losses caused by product damage (including but not limited to personal injury, loss of income or profits, loss of reputation, mental damage, loss of downtime and lost labor, etc. Any other indirect or incidental damages)
(c) In any case, the responsibilities of HONOR under this agreement, including but not limited to contract, guarantee, tort and other liabilities, shall not exceed the total service fee paid by you.
8. Customers agree and provide consent to HONOR to the use of any personal data as provided by the Customers for the purposes of the provision of the Service in line with the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by HONOR for lawful purpose directly related to the Service, including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and provision of the Service by HONOR.
9. By providing the personal data, Customers confirm that they had read, understood, and agreed to be bound by HONOR’s Privacy Statement stated at https://agreement.itsec.hihonor.com/asm/agrFile/getHtmlFile?agrNo=1101&country=my&branchId=0&langCode=en-us&version=20220218 Customers further agree that HONOR and/or its agent and/or its third-party service providers may contact them by telephone, email, or such other method in connection with the Service.
10. By providing the Service, Customers agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions hereinafter provided and HONOR’s decisions shall be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained. HONOR reserves the rights to add, amend or vary these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice to the Customer.
11. To the fullest extent permissible by laws, Customers agree to discharge and release HONOR and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence, or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to the Service.
12. The Service and the Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.