1.When making an Order, you must register for an Account on the Site and you must follow the instructions on the Site as to how to make your Order and for making changes to your prospective Order before you submit it to the Site.
2. Upon selecting a Product that you wish to Order, you will then be shown on the Site the charges you must pay including taxes, and any applicable delivery charges. Payment must be made by you within four (4) hours after making an Order, otherwise the said Order will be cancelled. All charges are in Ringgit Malaysia. You shall pay for the Product in full at the time of ordering by the following payment method:-
- FPX, Financial Process Exchange (Bank Islam, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, Maybank2u.com, PEeBank & RHB Now)
- credit or Debit Card
3. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Product from us will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product. Huawei reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product.
4. When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms of Purchase current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms of Purchase each time you submit your Order.
5. Your Order remains valid as an offer until Huawei issue its Confirmation of Order or, if earlier, when Huawei receive your notice revoking your Order.
6. Huawei shall not be obliged to supply the Product to you until Huawei have accepted your Order. Unless expressly stating that Huawei accept your order, an email, letter, fax or other Acknowledgement of your Order by us is purely for information purposes and does not constitute the Confirmation of Order. In that Acknowledgement, Huawei may give you an Order reference number and details of the Product you have ordered. Huawei may in its discretion refuse to accept an Order from you for any reason, including unavailability of supplies or Huawei may offer you an alternative Product (in which case Huawei may require you to re-submit your Order first).
7. A Contract shall be formed and Huawei shall be legally bound to supply the Product to you when Huawei accept your Order. Acceptance shall take place when Huawei expressly accept your Order by email to you, in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that Huawei are accepting your Order. The Confirmation of Order shall be deemed to come into effect when it has been dispatched by us. Without affecting your obligation to pay us earlier, Huawei may send an invoice to you at any time after Huawei have accepted your Order. Until the time when Huawei accept your Order, Huawei reserve the right to refuse to process your Order and you reserve the right to cancel your Order. If Huawei or you have cancelled your Order before Huawei have accepted it, then Huawei will promptly refund any payment already made by you or your credit or debit card company to us for the order of the Product.
8. If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact Huawei hotline at 1-800-22-0086, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, immediately. However, Huawei cannot guarantee that Huawei will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions.
9. Huawei try very hard to ensure that the price given to you is accurate, but the price of your Order will need to be validated by Huawei as part of its acceptance procedure. If the price for the Order changes before Huawei accept your Order, Huawei will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the amended price.
10. A Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch Huawei have confirmed in the Confirmation of Order. Huawei will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your Order until Huawei have sent a Confirmation of Order in relation to those Products.
11. You must only submit to Huawei or its agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.