If you have allowed notification from Huawei, you can withdraw your consent (or unsubscribe from to the Web Push notification) using the following ways:
- For Chrome and Yandex users, there are 3 options to unsubscribe as follows: -
1) You can unsubscribe at the time you receive a notification from our website by clicking the setting icon at the top right corner of the notification window, then clicking on the sentence “Disable notification from www.hihonor.com/my”.
2) Visit Chrome and Yandex browser>Settings>Advanced>Content settings>Notifications. Then switch the action to “Block”.
3) You can click the lock icon in the browser’s address bar while visiting our website, and you will see a pop up, then change the permission settings of notification option to “block”.
- For Chrome Mobile users, the option to unsubscribe is as follows: -
For Chrome Mobile users, you can unsubscribe to Web Push by visiting Chrome App>Menu>Settings>Notifications, then click our website to disable notifications.
- For Firefox users, there are 2 options to unsubscribe as follows: -
1) Go to our websites in Firefox, then click on the green “lock” icon, on the top left corner of the browser window. In the dialog that appears, go to the Permission section and click the cross icon besides “Allowed” to opt-out.
2) Firefox users can also go through Menu Button>Options> Privacy&security>Permissions>Notifications, then click the setting button besides Notification. In the dialog that appears, choose “Block” from the drop-down box besides our website URL.
- For Samsung Internet Browser users, the option to unsubscribe is as follows: -
Open Samsung Internet Browser App, visit our website, then go to Menu >Settings>Advanced>Sites and download>Show notifications from sites and disable notification from our website by switching the button to “Off”.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org via email if you have any question or request in relation to Webpush Technology.