SELECT YOUR COUNTRY
HONOR View20 signals a new era in smartphone technology. Its 48MP and 3D camera1 system is a game changer in the world of photography, while the powerful Kirin 980 AI chipset and breakthrough technologies empower you to see the unseen.
HONOR View20 signals a new era in smartphone technology.Its 48MP and 3D camera1 system is a game changer in the world of photography, while the powerful Kirin 980 AI chipset and breakthrough technologies empower you to see the unseen.
25MP3 high-definition selfies.
4.50mm ultra-small in-screen camera4.
SONY IMX 586
1/2" CMOS Sensor
The capabilities of the 48MP camera are further enhanced by the Kirin 980 AI chipset's dual-NPU and dual-ISP.
In this mode, every detail is captured with clarity even when shot from a distant or high vantage point.
Incredible 48MP resolution, 4-in-1 superpixels and Artificial Image Stabilization (AIS) allow you to capture the night in a snap.
Real-Time Motion Capture
Turn your HONOR View20 into a motion-controlled gaming console.
Its 3D camera allows you to play 3D motion games like never before8.
Real-time video retouching is now available on HONOR View20. The 3D camera separates you from the background with multiple retouch levels for the perfect look in any situation.
Up to 55% charge in as little as 30 minutes13
Measure food calories by volume with the TOF 3D camera.
AI GPS Satellite Selection Technology and Dual-Frequency GPS allow you to find your destination with tremendous accuracy, especially in urban cities.
1. TOF 3D camera
2. The HONOR FullView Display refers to the phone’s notchless narrow-bezel design which generates an extremely high screen-to-body ratio.
3. 25 million is a typical number, and the effective number of pixels is 24.79 million.
4. 4.50mm is the diameter, which is based on HONOR internal testing.
5. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.4" in the full rectangle.
6. This feature requires a HOTA upgrade. Please stay tuned for further announcements. The default mode is 12MP, and the resolution varies in different modes.
7. 3D motion-controlled gaming only supports some games. Users may need to download these games independently.
8. 3D motion-controlled gaming requires an HONOR Dock and HDMI cable. Items sold separately.
9. Compared with the Kirin 970 based on internal testing. Results may vary in different environments.
10. 6GB RAM+128GB ROM models are available.
11. 4000mAh (typical value).
12. Indian Version is 9V/2A.
13. All data is based on results from the HONOR laboratory. Music and video playback times have been tested with earphones only.
14. Only supports 2.4G and some applications.
15. GPU Turbo 2.0 is a graphics processing technology based on Kirin chips and incorporates both software and hardware interaction. Please be aware that only some games will be supported.
16. "10 times" is a theoretical value only. All data is based on HONOR internal testing.
*Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
**All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HUAWEI internal labouratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actualusage.
***Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HUAWEI may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.