TRIPLE YOUR STYLE
Full-Frame | Depth of Field | Wide-Angle Lens
Upload to win a brand-new HONOR 10i!SUBMIT
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
PHOTOS OF THE
Only JPG and PNG files up to 10MB are acceptable.
Terms and Conditions
1. You have full authority to choose whether to participate in this contest. Your participation in
this contest in part or in full shall be deemed as you have fully understood and accepted all terms
and conditions contained herein including contest rules set forth in this section and their
2. If you are minor, you need your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to upload images onto the site.
3. Entries will only be accepted once these rules of entry are agreed to in the submission process.
4. All submissions shall be images or videos captured by HONOR phones, without limitation to when you captured the images or videos and with which HONOR phone you have done so. You warrant that you have independent, complete, explicit, and uncontroversial copyright of your submissions and that such submissions do not infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to the copyright and rights of portrait, reputation, and privacy. Your participation in this contest shall be deemed that you have agreed to this rule. All legal liabilities for any disputes arising from your breach of the aforementioned warranties shall be borne by you. The organizer and its partners shall not assume any liability in this regard.
5. The images you submit can only be processed on an HONOR phone. (Third-party processing software on HONOR phones is acceptable.) The pixel of the shorter edges of the images shall not be lower than 800 pxl, and the data volume of a single image shall not exceed 20 MB. The videos you submit can be processed by computer or phone software, however must still be captured on a HONOR phone. The data volume of a single video shall not exceed 100 MB. You can submit your videos in .mp4, .3gp, .wmv, .rm, .rmvb, or .asf format.
6. You shall not, in part or in full, adopt any means to use images or videos belonging to others in your submissions. All legal liabilities for any disputes arising from your violation of the aforementioned rules shall be borne by you. If you violate the rules, you will be disqualified.
7. This contest does not charge any fees or return any submissions, and accepts electronic submissions only. Any losses and consequences arising from failure to contribute submissions or pass the review shall be assumed by you.
8. You agree to abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and your own country, and shall not release or upload any form of subversive, pornographic, violent, terrorist, or other illegal information. Submissions that violate applicable laws and regulations or that the organizer regards as disrupting social order or public ethics shall be disqualified from the contest.
9. Submissions that do not comply with the contest rules contained herein shall not be selected for this contest. Should such submissions be selected, they are not exempt from later disqualification, If you violate the rules, you will be disqualified, and the organizer is entitled to reclaim the bonuses, awards, written certificates, and other awarded rights and interests, and publicize such action on its official website and other media.
10. You agree to authorize the organizer to use your submissions for campaigns and product and brand marketing for two (2) years for free, including but not limited to using your submissions in network media, print media, printings, photography exhibitions, retail stores, road shows, digital content, out of home media and other marketing activities. Given the foregoing, the organizer will not issue further notice to inform you or seek your approval when using your submissions. The aforementioned organizer includes Huawei Device Co., Ltd. and its affiliates as well as strategic partners.
11. All materials on the official website of hihonor Awards are protected by the copyright laws of each country throughout the world. Except for cases permitted in writing, it is prohibited to sue any material (including duplication, modification, uploading, presentation, transmission, distribution, licensing, sales, and publication) by the copyright laws except for non-commercial and personal purposes. If you want to use any materials on the hihonor website, you need to obtain prior consent from HONOR.
12. While HONOR will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the on the hihonor website, HONOR makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content.
13. Use of and browsing on the site is done at your own risk. Neither HONOR, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, nor any naming right sponsors, event sponsors and third parties affiliated with HONOR and its partners shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses. We will do our utmost to ensure the security of the website, but we do not rule out these risks, which are borne by consumers that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
14. The organizer shall contact you if your submissions are to be shortlisted. In this case, please submit the originals of your submissions, fill in your personal information, copyright statement, submission authorization statement, and other documents, sign them, and email copies of the aforementioned files to the organizer. If you fail to do so within the required period or the files you provide do not comply with the rules stated by the organizer, it shall be deemed that you have waived the shortlist qualification, and your position shall be granted to the participant who ranks immediately below you.
15. You agree and acknowledge that you shall provide authentic personal information, such as your name, contact number, email address, and correspondence address, for the purposes of contact and award distribution. The organizer shall collect and use your personal information solely for the aforementioned purposes and to the extent permitted by applicable law. If you are a winner, you shall guarantee that the personal information provided by you is complete and accurate. The organizer shall contact you to verify your registration information after award announcement. If an award cannot be distributed to you due to incomplete or incorrect personal information, it shall be deemed that you have waived the right to claim the award, and no award shall be distributed to you.
16. If an award cannot be distributed to you due to your own fault (including but not limited to failure to fill in the contact information within three days after the contest ends or inaccurate or incomplete contact information such that the organizer is unable to contact you), it shall be deemed that you have waived the right to claim the award. In case of the foregoing, the organizer shall not assume any liabilities arising therefrom, and no award shall be distributed to you. You shall confirm whether the award and bonus are complete upon receipt of them. In case of any abnormalities, you shall inform the sender directly. Unless it is due to willful intent or gross negligence of the organizer, the organizer shall not bear any liabilities for any accidents suffered by you arising from receipt or use of the award.
17. Awards presented are not redeemable for cash. In the event that the award cannot be presented due to unforeseen circumstances, the organizer has the right to distribute an award of equivalent value as an alternative, but such replacement awards are also not redeemable for cash.
18. All images of the awards are for your reference only. The actual award may vary. In case of quality issues, you shall contact the award manufacturer or designated distributor directly and follow their return, replacement, and repair rules. Unless the organizer is the award manufacturer, the organizer shall not assume any responsibilities or liabilities for any of the aforementioned quality issues.
19. You shall assume the personal income taxes incurred as a result of this contest. The organizer shall bear domestic and international freight costs incurred for shipping the awards.
20. HONOR reserves the right to adjust these rules within reason and within accordance with standard practices associated with similar competitions and open gallery calls. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by HONOR. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
21. Any disputes arising from or in connection with this contest shall be negotiated in good faith. If no agreement has been reached within fifteen (15) days from the date on which the aforementioned negotiation starts, the parties agree to submit the dispute to the People's Court in Longgang District, Shenzhen for litigation.
Please login to become part of HONOR photography community.LOGIN