*If you placed the order with your account, log in to track.
Please enter the details below:
View order details
Functional cookies improve the functionality and personalization of our site by allowing us to provide you with things like videos and live chats.
Analytical cookies tell us how this site is being used so we can improve your experience. Captured data is aggregated and anonymized.
Advertising cookies help us better understand the effectiveness of our email and website content.
Note: Please log in first..
We'd love to hear from you. Why not write a review?
You need to log in to write a review
You need to log in to write a review
You need to buy this item before you can review it
Only verified customers can write a review.
Source: Igyaan Youtube on Dec 5, 2017
We check out the new Huawei Honor View10 at the launch event in London. Stay tuned for a detailed hands on video soon!
Source: TechVorm, Dec 26, 2017
Honor View 10 Has All the Ingredients To Pose Serious Challenge To Premium Smartphones – First Impressions
Huawei has been getting good traction with its Honor brand and is launching one good smartphone after another. The latest device to come to India in the first week of January is Honor View 10. This phone is powered by Artificial Intelligence features and will be trend setting device. You may remember it was Huawei which made Dual Rear Camera a trend in smartphones and as a result, all the manufactureres were forced to come out with Dual cameras in their smartphones. It is another matter that implementation of this technology is not at par with Huawei range of smartphones. The Honor View 10 brings on table AI and going by the trend, we will see more smartphones with this technology in the coming days and months.
In nutshell, the design of this phone is excellent as it has very refined metal body which is durable and looks great in hand. This elegant looking phone has two rear cameras on the back with bump and looks as if two Minions are staring at you. Despite the size of display of 5.99 inch, you can easily manoeuvre it with singel hand. It has fingerprint sensor on the home button in the front which as usual is very fast and responds quickly.
Honor View 10 flaunts a 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with a 2.5D curved glass on top. It has narrow bezels and comes with aspect ratio of 18:9. The display of this phone reproduces bright colors and its viewing angles are excellent. Sunligh visibilty is also good. You can enjoy watching multi-media content and gaming on this phone.
As I mentioned earlier, this phone incorpoartes Artificial Intelligence Featres and hence is powered by Huawei’s own latest HiSilicon Kirin 970 with four Cortex-A73 cores clocked at 2.36GHz, four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8GHz, and an i7 co-processor with built-in Neural Processing Unit for AI eco-system. This phone has Face Recognition feature also which has not failed me during my limited usage of the phone. This phone has features of Image to text translation, Intelligent Notification Lock, Intelligent Display Rotation etc. which we are testing and will come out with detailed review in due course.
This phone comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB with microSD. This phone is packed with 3750mAh battery with super fast charging. In my few days of usage, the phone has lasted for full day despite heavy usage.
On the imaging front, this phone is mounted with two rear cameras – 16MP (RGB) + 20MP (Monochrome) equipped with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF and 4K video recording capability. The camera comes with various modes as shown below:
It has 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and you can click reasonably good selfies on this camera. Both the front and rear camera have Bokeh effect features for which Honor range of smartphones have mastered the art. Images clicked with rear cameras in daylight have very good contrast, depth and vibrancy as you can see in the following images:
We shall be testing more capabilities of the camera in the coming days.
This phone offers connectivity options of 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C and NFC. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Emotion UI 8.0 on top.
To sum up, this phone has all the ingredients of a premium phone. Honor View 10 has the capability to give very tough competition to OnePlus 5T and even to other premium smartphones. We are not aware of price of this phone at the moment but quite confident that it will have aggressive pricing and may prove giant killer!
Source: News 18 Dec 6, 2017
Honor View 10 With With FullView Display, Dual Camera And AI Packed Features Launched
Source: News 18, Dec 6, 2017
Honor V10 has been launched by the Huawei sub-brand as the "first AI Phone" and houses some impressive AI-enabled features. Check out the new premium offering by Honor.
Huawei's sub-brand Honor has unveiled the Honor View 10 for its global users at an event in London, along with their budget offering, the Honor 7X. The Honor View10 carries an 18:9 aspect ratio display as well as a dual camera setup as the highlight of the smartphone. The Honor View 10 will be available in two colour variants Navy Blue and Midnight Black and will go on sale in eight countries including India, starting January 8, 2018. The Honor V10 has been launched at a starting price of 499 Euros (approximately Rs 38,000) for the 6GB RAM, 128GB storage variants. The Honor View 10 comes as a premium smartphone offering by the Huawei sub-brand and sports a 5.99-inch Full HD+ (2160x1080p) display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and a 2.5D glass protection. It is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 970 octa-core processor and runs the latest Android 8.0 Oreo topped with EMUI 8.0. The memory offerings of the smartphone include a 6GB RAM along with 128GB internal storage, which is further expandable up to 256GB. Optics of the smartphone boast of a dual lens camera setup with a 20-megapixel primary and a 16-megapixel secondary lens with f/1.8 aperture at the back. The front sports a 13-megapixel selfie shooter. The 172 grams smartphone will carry dual-SIM connectivity option with a hybrid SIM slot, alongside Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS connectivity. The smartphone will draw its juice from a 3750 mAh batteryThe smartphone is powered heavily by Artificial Intelligence, which, as per Honor's claims, enhances its efficiency on many fronts. Some of these include Facial recognition, image to text translation, intelligent notifications lock, intelligent scene recognition and AI motion recognition in its camera, AI zoom and more. The smartphone also carries a fingerprint sensor at the front embedded inside its glass.Alongside the launch of the Honor View 10 and the Honor 7X, Honor also announced the release of some AI enabled features for its smartphones. These features include Point CLoud Depth Camera that enables Apple iPhone like 3D Facial Animation, Sync Play for an orchestrated sound play on different smartphones, 3D Face recognition and reconstruction as well as intelligent scene recognition.
Source: The Mobile Indian Dec 5, 2017
Source: The Mobile Indian, Dec 5, 2017
Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has today announced the most-anticipated, Honor V10, at an event in London. The smartphone comes with a price tag of EUR 499, which roughly translate to Rs 38,000 and it come in Black, Aurora Blue, Gold and Red colour options. The smartphone will be available in India from January 8, 2018.
The Honor V10 sports a bezel-less display and a metallic unibody. The device comes with a 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullView display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The 2.4GHz octa-core Kirin 970 processor, powers this phone and has the backing of Mali G72 MP12 GPU and 6GB RAM. Besides, 128GB of internal storage, the Honor V10 comes with an optional storage of 256GB via micro SD card. The smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system wrapped under EMUI 8.0 and gets its strength from a 3750 mAh battery with fast charging support.
The Honor V10 has a dual rear camera setup of 20 megapixels and 16 megapixels with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF and 4K video recording. In the front, a 13-megapixel shooter with f/2.0 aperture has been provided for selfies.
Like all new age devices, the Honor V10 also comes with a fingerprint scanner which is located on its front panel embedded into the home button. Besides, the smartphone has a Hybrid Dual SIM tray, 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi (a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port and NFC. The handset measures 157 x 74.98 x 6.97 mm and weighs 172 grams.
Server busy. Please try again later.
Click on stars to rate
All reviews will be moderated before they are published
No one's asked a question yet. Why not be the first?
Important Information Before You Buy
Representative example:Representative 18% ARP(variable)with an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 18.9% p.a.
[Merchant’s legal entity name (as it appears on the FCA Register)] acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender and offers credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers. Klarna Bank AB (publ) is authorised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority(Finansinspektionen) and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of this regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority are available from Klarna Bank AB (publ) on request. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Klarna Bank AB (publ) registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431
* The period varies (3/6/12 months) in different financing plans.
** If you miss two consecutive payments or do not make a full monthly payment, the interest free arrangement will cease and youll be required to pay interest on all future payments at 18.9% APR representative (variable) .
3. You agree and acknowledge that Huawei is only a facilitator and is not a party to or controls in any manner, any transaction(s) on the Website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products through the Website shall be strictly between you and the seller(s) on the Website.
4.You agree to comply at all times with any and all instructions for use of the Website, which We make from time to time.
5. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to access or use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
1. All contents on this Website and intellectual property rights therein exclusively belong to Huawei, unless otherwise stated. Without prior written consent of Huawei or other parties, any content on the Website shall not be reproduced, distributed, photocopied, played, linked or transmitted with super-links, loaded into other servers in "mirroring method", stored in information retrieval system, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose by any person by any means.
2. All trademarks and other marks displayed, mentioned or otherwise used in this Website are property of Huawei, its affiliates or its content suppliers. You are not permitted to use any of these trademarks or logos in any way without explicit prior written permission of Huawei or such third party as applicable.
3. Contents of this Website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software etc. are exclusive properties of Huawei, its affiliates or its content suppliers and are protected by Indian and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. You are not permitted to extract or utilize the contents or any part thereof or develop/create any deceptively similar content, mark, logo etc., in any way, without explicit prior written permission of Huawei or such third party as applicable.
4. Huawei grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website for downloading or reproducing content for private and non-commercial purposes (provided, however, that such use shall not include any revision or change(s) whatsoever to the content and intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights declarations shall be retained in the same form and manner as on the original).
1. Huawei shall not be liable/ responsible for any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the seller(s), manufacturer(s), distributor(s) or any entity or person involved in any transaction relating to the product(s) and hereby expressly disclaim all responsibilities/ liabilities to this effect.
2. Huawei shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between/amongst you and seller(s) or manufacturer(s), distributor(s) or any entity or person involved in any transaction relating to the product(s).
3. This Website and contents thereof are provided for your convenience only. Although Huawei has attempted to provide accurate information on this Website, it assumes no obligation or responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information whatsoever. Huawei may change the contents available on this Website or the products mentioned at any time without notice.
4. All information provided on this Website is provided on "as is where is" basis without warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind. Huawei hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express, implied, statutory or other warranties, guarantees or representations, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness/ suitability for a particular purpose or legality of the products.
1. Whilst We endeavor to make the Website available 24 hours a day, We cannot be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, We may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
2. Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website or content thereof for any reason.
3. We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to or viruses or other code that may affect any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
4. Whilst We endeavor to ensure that information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and to the extent permitted by law, We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which We may have under any contract that We may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that We may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which We may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password.
5. Materials contained on the Website are provided for information purposes only and the same does not constitute any commitment or guarantee or obligation by Us.
6. Only authorized users can have access to and make use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Website. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your Account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. Unauthorized users attempting to access such areas may be subject to prosecution.
If you would like to submit an order to the Website to purchase one of the products listed on the Website, you will need to register for an account on the Website (an “Account”) which you will be able to access on the Website through the “My Account” part of the Website.
1. Once you register with the Website, you will be asked to create a username for, allocate a password to and submit your personal data for your Account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorized third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or your Account or any breach of security known to you.
3. Your must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that, among other things, administration emails can be sent to you.
4. You must not use the Website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. We reserve the right to disable your Account, if your actions disrupt or are likely to disrupt the Website in any way and you agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only.
5. When you register for an Account, and whenever you log on to your Account thereafter, you have the option to sign up to receive and to opt out of receiving information emails. You are able to unsubscribe such information emails at any time by logging in to your Account or by sending an email to unsubscribe.
(i)The process of registering new users shall improve, by separately design a tick box with the wording (you can modify and give us for confirmation) “you agree to receive from time to time, our exciting promotion and discount information by email”
(ii)In the user panel of the website, give the users with option to opt out for such email communications
(iii)In each of this kind of emails sent to the end users, you should provide a link at the bottom to allow the users to “unsubscribe to these emails”
6 You may access information relating to your order submitted on the Website by logging in to your Account. You will be able to view information relating to your completed, open or recently dispatched orders and manage and save your address information, any bank details and any newsletter or information system to which you may have subscribed.
1. Users of this Website may post reviews, comments and other content; which is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, inaccurate, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, and does not contain software viruses or any form of spam". Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
2. Since Huawei does not control or pre-screen the User Content, Huawei makes no warranty of the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content, and you acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that you may find to be objectionable, indecent or inappropriate. Notwithstanding the above, Huawei reserves the right to pre-screen, filter, restrict, block, move, refuse, modify or remove User Content at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice. You may report to Huawei any content that you find vulgar, offensive, objectionable, indecent or inappropriate and Huawei may take any action it deems fit.
1. To the extent permitted by law, our total liability to you or any third party in relation to the use of this Website and/or any corresponding transactions made on the Website shall in no circumstances exceed ten percent (10%) of the aggregate amount paid by you to Us in the twelve (12) months preceding any cause of action arising.
2. You further acknowledge that We shall not have any liability (whether in contract or tort for negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Website or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material, for any indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; loss of actual or anticipated profits; loss of contracts; loss of use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of revenue; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of business; loss of operation time; loss of opportunity; or loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or We had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses.
2. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to provide a link on your website to the home page of Our Website, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging Our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular: (a) you shall not make any warranties or representations about Us, Our services or Our policies except with Our prior express written authorization; (b) you shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about Us or Our services or policies; (c) you shall not falsely suggest (expressly or implied) that We have endorsed your website or We are associated with it in any manner whatsoever; (d) you shall not provide Our Website’s link in connection with sale or purchase of replicas, counterfeits or other IPR infringing goods/services or items otherwise unauthorized; and (e) you shall not provide Our Website’s link in connection with content that is vulgar, offensive, objectionable, indecent or inappropriate.
Please contact Us for any questions or comments regarding this Website by email
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co., Pvt., Ltd.
The HiHonor website is a discussion forum and service platform operated by Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co., Pvt., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Huawei") that provides you with user login, product browsing, online reservation, online purchase, service inquiry, advertisement, trade-in, user comment, user inquiry, logistics, and distribution services, as well as product information, usage tips, and EMUI resources for Honor and other third-party products. Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co., Pvt., Ltd. is a company duly incorporated and existing under the laws of India, with its registered office located at 7th floor, Tower-A, Spaze I Tech Park, Sohna Road, Sector-49, Gurgaon-122018, India.
We understand the importance of your privacy, and pledge to take all appropriate security measures to protect it in accordance with the industry’s well-established safety standards.
The HiHonor website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are aged under 13, you need your guardian to agree to your use of the HiHonor website and agree to relevant terms thereof.
We shall only collect and use your personal information for the purposes described in this Statement. Personal data means any information that enables Huawei to identify you as a user.
We will collect and process the following data:
-Device information, including unique identifiers (such as its “IMEI”), and device model.
-Network information, including IP address.
-Account information, including your email address, phone number, user name, profile picture and HUAWEI ID.
-Order information, including your email, postal code, phone number, shipping address, billing address, user name, and delivery tracking number.
-How you use and interact with our websites, including the pages you visit.
-Other relevant information that you have submitted to us, including comments, questions and feedback, as well as your forum posts, comments, likes, shares, and votes.
To provide you with the services you have subscribed to and fulfill contractual obligations, we will use and process your personal data. Your personal data will be processed to implement core functionalities for services such as user login, product browsing, online reservation, online purchase, service inquiry, advertisement, trade-in, user comment, user inquiry, logistics, and distribution, as well as to provide you with product information, usage tips, and EMUI resources for Honor and other third-party products.
If you provide your consent, we will also use your personal data for the following purposes:
-Marketing: We may send you commercial and promotional offers you may be interested in through your email address.
However, by unsubscribing from advertisements through the unsubscription link in the email, or by referring to the Guidelines on Unsubscription in Section 5 "What are Your Rights and Options", you reserve the right to withdraw your consent to the above mentioned processing.
Huawei will process your order information for the purposes of after-sales, tax, and financial-related services in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
As part of the order fulfillment services, we will obtain your delivery tracking number from the third-party service provider, so that you can track the shipping status of your purchase.
As part of the forum services, if you enable the feature, we will obtain your following information from Facebook, Twitter, or Google: your profile picture and username, so that you can quickly log in to the HiHonor website and forums using your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account.
We may use third-party tools to send you commercial and promotional offers you may be interested in through your email address.
You can unsubscribe from the advertisements through the unsubscription link provided in the email, or refer to the Guidelines on Unsubscription in Section 5 "What are Your Rights and Options".
We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes defined in this Statement. Once the retention period expires, we will delete or anonymize your personal data, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
As part of the HiHonor website services, the specific retention time of your personal data is as follows:
If you deactivate your account, we will delete your corresponding personal information, including device information, network information, account information, operation records, and so on. Your order information is used for the purposes of after-sales, tax, and financial-related services, and will be retained for 7 years. If you deactivate an account or voluntarily delete an order during the data retention period, Huawei reserves the right to retain the transaction records in the background until the end of the retention period.
In addition, if we discontinue our products or services, we will notify you in the form of a push notification, announcement, etc., and delete your personal information or anonymize it within a reasonable period of time.
4.1Disclosure to Third Parties
1) Online consultation
When you use the livechat online consultation software on the HiHonor website, the third-party provider livechat. requires to collect your following information: your username, email address, and chat history.
If you do not provide such information, customer service personnel will not be able to receive your online inquiries, nor provide you with online consulting services
2) Online payments
When you pay for purchases on the HiHonor website, your billing address, phone number, email address, postal code, username, and HUAWEI ID will be provided to CCA for the purposes of payment process and risk control to ensure the security of your payments and prevents theft, fraud, and other security hazards.
This also ensures the security of your payments and prevents theft, fraud, and other security hazards.
If you do not provide such information, you will not be able to complete the online payment
3) Logistics delivery
After your purchase is complete, your shipping address, billing address, phone number, email address, postal code, and user name will be provided to Logistic partner for postal service or parcel delivery service.
If you do not provide such information, you will not be able to complete the order.
4) Google Analytics
To better analyze user data, the HiHonor website may utilize Google Analytics, a web analytic service offered by Google Inc., headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By processing your visit data (cookies) generated from HiHonor, Google Analytics can determine whether you are a new or returning user and store the information to Google servers in the USA.
You can also prevent Google Analytics from accessing your visit data by modifying the settings in your web browser. However, this may disable certain features on the website. To prevent Google Analytics from accessing your visit data, use the following links to download and install the plug-in for your web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you activate IP anonymization on the website, Google will truncate your IP address within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be sent to and truncated by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of Huawei, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address sent by your browser within Google Analytics with any other data held by Google.
4.2Disclosures related to legal requirements and business transactions
Huawei may share your data in response to a legal process or request from a competent authority based on applicable laws or in connection with a legal proceeding or process.
Your data may also be disclosed as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of assets (such as service agreements) or transition of service to a Huawei group or other company.
In order for you to more easily access, correct, and delete your personal information during the course of using the HiHonor website, and guarantee your right to withdraw your consent regarding personal information usage, we have added the relevant operation settings in the website. You can refer to the following guidelines to operate.
5.1 Accessing your personal information
(1)Click your profile picture on the HiHonor website.
(3)Check and view your personal information.
2.Accessing account information
(4)Check and view your account information.
3.Accessing address information
(2)Click More addresses.
4.Accessing member rights information
(3)Check and view the rights of members.
5.Accessing shopping cart information
(1)Click the shopping cart icon.
(2)Check and view your shopping cart.
6.Accessing order information
(3)Check and view your orders.
7.Accessing forum information
(1)Log in to the forum on the HiHonor website.
(2)Click your profile picture on the HiHonor website.
(3)Check and view your points, posts, questions, answers, snapshots, followers and followings, comments, private messages and system information.
5.2 Extracting your personal information to external devices
(5)Click Data subject request.
(6)Make data subjects request.
5.3 Deleting your personal information
1.Delete account information
(4)Delete your account information.
2.Delete address information
(3)Click X under Saved Addresses.
(4)Delete your address.
3.Delete shopping cart information
(2)Click X on the shopping cart offering list.
(3)Delete selected products on the list.
4.Delete order information
(3)Click DELETE ORDER in the order list.
(4)Delete selected orders.
5.Delete forum information
(1)You can contact the administrator or moderator to delete a post or comment in forums on the HiHonor website.
5.4 Changing your personal information
1.Change account information
(4)Change your account information.
2.Change address information
(3)Click Edit under Saved Addresses.
(4)Change your address information
3.Change forum information
(1)Log in to the forum.
(2)Click your profile picture to enter the Account center.
(3)Click the profile picture to access the personal information screen of your HUAWEI ID.
(4)Change your personal information.
5.5 Managing your consent
1.Guidelines on Unsubscription
(4)Follow the instruction to unsubscribe from selected services.
2.Withdrawal of consent in forums
(3)Click DISAGREE to withdraw your consent.
1.Deregistering HUAWEI ID
Note: Once an account is deactivated, it can no longer be used or restored.
In addition, you will not be able to recover any of your personal information from Hihonor, Huawei services, third-party apps, or games.
(4)Click Delete account.
(5)You can deregister HUAWEI ID
You can contact us through the customer service hotline: 18002109999 or through the online customer service.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions on your rights as a data subject or the processing of your personal data by Huawei, please contact our Data Protection Officer whom you can reach via https://www.hihonor.com/in/legal/privacy-questions
If you still have some questions about the personal data privacy, you can click the the below link to contact our third party dispute settlement (free): https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request
Huawei India headquarters address:
7th floor, Tower-A, Spaze I Tech Park, Sohna Road,
Sector-49, Gurgaon-122018, India.
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe your information was not processed in accordance with this privacy statement or applicable laws and regulations, you can file a complaint with your local data protection agency.
If our method of processing personal data changes, users will be informed in advance through official web posts.
Last updated: 18th, June 2018
IMPORTANT: This privacy statement is about the privacy commitment of the HiHonor website. For more information, please read the Huawei Consumer Business Privacy Statement.
Did you know your browser is out of date?
For an optimized experience, upgrade your browser or install the latest version of any other new
Click on the icon to download