*If you placed the order with your account, log in to track.
Please enter the details below:
View order details
Functional cookies improve the functionality and personalization of our site by allowing us to provide you with things like videos and live chats.
Analytical cookies tell us how this site is being used so we can improve your experience. Captured data is aggregated and anonymized.
Advertising cookies help us better understand the effectiveness of our email and website content.
Note: Please log in first..
We'd love to hear from you. Why not write a review?
You need to log in to write a review
You need to log in to write a review
You need to buy this item before you can review it
Only verified customers can write a review.
Source: gadget 360 Youtube on Dec 5, 2017
The Honor 7X is the newest smartphone to sport a 18:9 aspect ratio screen. The 7X brings this new big display format to Honor’s X series. Honor seems to have loaded the 7X with quite a lot of features, but is that enough to make it the new bestseller in its price band? We try to answer that question.l
Source: Gizmomaniacs, May 15, 2018
Le Honor View 10 est le premier smartphone Honor équipé du processeur Kirin 970 et son cœur NPU dédié à l’IA pour optimiser la prise de photo.
Huawei Honor comes with its new 7x smartphone launched today globally, it is a successor of Honor 6x. It was listed on Amazon.in a few days back for prebooking in India. It has 5.93-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 Fullview display. It is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
Honor 7x sports dual rear camera with primary 16MP and secondary 2MP. It also has an 8MP front camera. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1 UI on top. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS. It packs with 3340mAh battery and Hybrid SIM card slot.
The Honor 7x will be coming in Blue, Black and Gold colours. It will be Amazon.in exclusive starting from 7th Dec. 12pm onwards, 32GB storage variant priced Rs. 12,999 and 64GB storage variant priced Rs. 15,999 .
Processor: Octa-Core Kirin 659 (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz)
Display: 5.93-inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass, 2160×1080 pixels
Memory: 32GB / 64GB internal, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
Camera: Rear 16MP with LED flash, secondary 2MP/ Front 8MP
OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano+nano/microSD)
Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
Source: Gadgets 360 Dec 5, 2017
Honor 7X With 18:9 Display, Dual Cameras Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Source: Gadgets 360, Dec 5, 2017
The Honor 7X price in India starts at Rs. 12,999 for the 32GB storage variant. The 64GB variant on the other hand, is priced at Rs. 15,999. Both variants will go on sale exclusively via Amazon India on 12pm, December 7. Registrations for the first flash sale are already open. The variants will be made available in Black, Blue, and Gold colour variants. At this moment, launch offers are not known. The smartphone was launched in several European and Asian markets as well, apart from the US. Prices revealed for those regions include EUR 299 and GBP 269 for the 64GB variant.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Honor 7X runs on EMUI 5.1 that's based on Android 7.0 Nougat. It sports a 5.93-inch full-HD+ (1080x2160 pixels) IPS display, and runs on a HiSilicon Kirin 659 octa-core SoC with four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 2.36GHz and 4 Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.7GHz, coupled with 4GB of RAM.
On the rear panel, the Honor 7X sports a dual camera setup - comprising a 16-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor, complete with PDAF and an LED flash. On the front, it bears an 8-megapixel camera. As we mentioned, it will be available in 32GB and 64GB connectivity options, expandable via microSD card (256GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM configuration.
Connectivity options offered by the Honor 7X include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and Micro-USB. Sensors onboard include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, a fingerprint sensor (on the rear panel), and proximity sensor. It measures 156.5x75.3x7.6mm and weighs 165 grams.
Source: Digit, May 22, 2018
The Honor 7X is a well-built smartphone with good battery life but loses out to the competition when it comes to the camera
The Price for the Honor 7X was announced on 5th December. The device is available in two variants in India – 4GB RAM and 32GB storage priced at Rs 12,999 and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage priced at Rs 15,999.
Thickness: 7.6mm Weight: 165 grams CPU: Kirin 659 Octa-Core CPU OS & UI: Android 7.1 with EMUI 5.1 Display: 5.93-inch 18:9 display Display resolution: 2160x1080p Rear Camera: 16MP+2MP Front camera: 8MP RAM: 4GB Built-in storage: 32/64GB. NOTE: the review unit we received has 128GB built-in storage Battery: 3340mAh
Speaking of the build, the Honor 7X is as premium as the Mi A1 and that isn't a bad thing. The smartphone has a metal build with curved edges. It is ever so slightly taller than the Mi A1 and thanks to the 18:9 form factor, it has thin bezels on the sides. The top and bottom bezels are quite thick and the phone has an attractive design. These bezels are thin enough that they add to the aesthetics of the smartphone and yet thick enough so that your palm doesn’t accidentally touch the screen if you are trying to reach one of the top corners during single-handed use. The top and bottom bezels are thick enough to comfortably hold the phone in landscape mode for watching movies and playing games. At the back, you have the fingerprint sensor conveniently located. You also have the dual-camera setup which is protruding. I wish the dual camera setup was as seamless as it was on the Honor 8 Pro.
The right side of the smartphone has the power button and the volume rocker. The buttons are clicky and feel good. At the bottom, we have the micro-USB port for charging, which is a bummer in a USB-C dominated market. You also have the headphone jack and the speaker grill on either side of the USB port. Speaking of the design, the smartphone has the standard candy bar 18:9 design we’d expect in this price and the curved edges make it comfortable to hold with one hand. Although reaching all corners of the phone isn’t easy with single-handed use, it is fairly ergonomic. Overall, the build and design of the Honor 7X is good. The 18:9 display is a good addition when compared to other phones in the same price range.
As we’ve mentioned above, the smartphone has an 18:9 display for watching content. We faced no issue with the display on every day use. Apps that haven’t been optimized for the new aspect ratio show a black bar at the bottom with the option to stretch it to full screen. There are however some apps and games, like Asphalt 8, that run in full screen and take advantage of the new display. There are some 18:9 specific videos on YouTube as well and if you are watching the new Avengers: Infinity War trailer on the device, you can simply pinch to fit and enjoy the trailer in full screen.
Other apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, Chrome, etc. work well on the new aspect ratio. No complaints here.
If there is a complaint it’s with the audio quality from the speaker. Watching YouTube content including movie trailers, cinematic video game trailers, talk shows, Ted Talks, etc. is very underwhelming. The background score of the movie trailer and the vocals seem muddled. The same can be said for music videos.
When playing games like Asphalt 8, the audio from the speaker is underwhelming too and sounds muddled. When taking calls on the speakerphone, the voice is clear but the maximum volume is lower than what I’d expect from a smartphone. Coming back to the display, it has a maximum luminance of 417 lux. It isn’t the brightest display out there and sunlight visibility does suffer, but if you are going to read web pages or Kindle books, you should be fine with auto brightness. You may want to bump up the brightness manually while watching movies though. For those of you finicky about the colour temperature of the device, you can manually change it between default, warm and cold. You also have the ability to manually adjust it to your preference. There's even an eye comfort mode that essentially filters out blue light. Overall, the display is very good and supports a pretty wide colour gamut. You will enjoy watching movies on it, but audio is an issue.
The Honor 7X has the company’s own EMUI overlaying Android Nougat. The UI has some interesting features. If you like, you can have an iOS-like layout where all the apps are present on the home screen. Or if you are one that prefers an app drawer, then that option is there too. The phone comes with a bunch of preloaded apps and games. There is one pre-loaded app I found quite interesting. In the tools folder, there is a Mirror app. It essentially uses the front-facing camera of the smartphone and you can zoom in as well if you want. It has a bunch of mirror frames to choose from and in case you want to check out your hair before that big date, I suggest you give this app a shot instead of opening the front-facing camera. There is another interesting feature on the phone called WiFi bridge. Through this, the current WiFI network can be shared with other devices. This is very useful in a scenario where you have access to WiFi on only one device, but need the access for other devices too. Do remember, this feature on the Honor 7X is a battery guzzler.
Overall, the UI is fairly fluid and if you have used an Honor phone in the past, you will feel right at home. There are times when the UI stuttered during heavy multitasking and a few times when Facebook didn’t respond, but apart from that, the average user shouldn’t face any issues.
Let’s talk about the call performance. The audio is crisp and clear at both ends. The earpiece is loud and there is audio leaking when it is at full volume. So, if you are in a car and the earpiece is at full volume, the person sitting next to you can easily eavesdrop on the conversation. At about 60% volume, the earpiece works perfectly well. There are also some places in my house where the network is an issue but the Honor 7X managed to grab better cellular reception than other phones in this case. Running everyday apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, Netflix, and more is a breeze. The smartphone multitasks well and stutters only when you run heavy apps and games back to back. The biggest downside to the performance of the smartphone was gaming. Casual games like Farm Hero Saga ran well but graphically heavy games like Asphalt 8 showed patchy framerates. When there are a bunch of cars on screen, the framerate really drops. If you are one that wants to play graphically heavy games on the device, you may want to look at other options. When it comes to benchmarks, the performance is at par with the Honor 9i and this isn’t surprising since both phones are powered by the same SoC. Here is a look at the benchmark scores of the Honor 7X against some competing devices.
Using the phone for about a week, the smartphone can last you a little more than a 9 to 5 day with above average use. With brightness on auto, and 100% battery at 10am the phone was at about 20% battery when I got home at 8PM, which is good considering usage. We made many calls and sent many texts during the day, clicked some images, watched YouTube videos, Facebooking and some light gaming. The smartphone lasted for about eight and a half hours on the PC Mark Battery Test, which isn’t the best in this category but it isn’t bad either.
When you consider a 15K smartphone, you will look at devices like the Moto G5 Plus and the Mi A1 to name a few. The Honor 7x has a better display than the Mi A1, which means that you can enjoy movies on it a lot more. The 18:9 display also helps in this regard. However, the output from the speaker of the Mi A1 is far superior. When it comes to everyday performance, the phone is snappy and can give the Mi A1 a run for its money. Gaming performance on the Honor 7X could have been better.
For Rs 13,000 device, the Honor 7X isn’t the best option out there. It has a great display and good battery life and the overall performance is average at best. It loses out to the Mi A1 as far as the camera is concerned and graphically heavy games like Asphalt 8 stutter on the device. You can consider it if you aren’t a heavy smartphone user and like reading content or watching movies on the go, as the display on the smartphone is indeed good. But if the camera is something you are finicky about and aren't a fan of skinned OSes, then you may want to consider your options.
Source: Indian Express , Dec 6, 2017
Honor 7X review: Mid-range smartphone with great display, dual-rear cameras that can take on Xiaomi, Moto
Source: Indian Express , Dec 6, 2017
Honor is Huawei’s online-only brand and while smartphones from the company have been around in the Indian market for the last few years, the vendor is yet break into the top five. Unlike India, Huawei is already in top three globally, competing with the likes of Samsung and Apple and claims to have a strong performance in European markets as well. Honor 7X is the latest offering from the company with a mid-range pricing of Rs 12,999 going up to Rs 15,999 for the 64GB variant. Pricing is not the only play that Honor is relying on, it is also offering dual-rear cameras and a bigger 18:9 aspect ratio display in the mid-range/budget segment. Players like Xiaomi, Motorola are yet to offer 18:9 displays in the market in the under Rs 15,000 segment so far. However, both have a dual-rear camera option with Mi A1 priced at Rs 14,999 while there’s the Moto G5S Plus at Rs 15,999. When it comes to dual rear cameras, Honor and Huawei have been experimenting and offering such features for quite some time. In fact, when I reviewed the Honor 8 Pro, I felt dual rear camera was definitely one of the best in the under Rs 30,000 category. So how does the Honor 7X fare? Here’s our review.
5.93-inch FHD+ display (2160 x 1080 pixels) | Kirin 650 octa-core processor | 4GB RAM +64GB storage (expandable)| 16MP+2MP rear camera with PDAF and 8MP front camera | 3340 mAh battery | Android Nougat 7.0 with EMUI Honor 7X price in India: Rs 12,999 for 4GB RAM +32GB /Rs 15,999 for 4GB RAM + 64GB storage
The big change in the Honor 7X compared to the previous Honor 6X is the display, which is hard to miss. The 5.93-inch full vision display comes with a 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, and from a design perspective, the Honor 7X will remind users of the more premium Honor 8 Pro. In fact, as I had already noted in my first impressions, from the back the two phones are very similar with the prominent antenna bands on top and bottom.
Our review unit for the Honor 7X came in a black matte finish, which looks stylish for the price. The front of the phone is all about the display with reduced bezels on the side, top and bottom. And yes, like many full display smartphones there is no home button on the front, though Honor has kept the on-screen buttons at the bottom. The fingerprint scanner is at the back of the device, and this works accurately on most occasions. The only major flaw of this all matte black design would be that it is prone to smudges and a user will need to keep wiping this phone to make sure it stays squeaky clean. The Honor 7X definitely needs a tempered glass on the front as well to protect the display and I’ve noticed some slight scratches on the front. However, the overall build quality is good and the phone feels solid and there are no major dents or paint chipping away, and I’ve had this phone for a little over three weeks.
The major positive point about the Honor 7X has to be the display. This is definitely one of the best viewing experiences in the Rs 15,000 price point given that this is a 18:9 aspect display. The display is bright, vivid and the colour reproduction is accurate. If you enjoy watching YouTube videos, then the Honor 7X is the right phone. The zoom to fit feature means the videos takes up the entire screen and it looks quite good without appearing stretched. Honor 7X display has a 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution and one does not need to keep the brightness at maximum to have a good experience while watching videos. When it comes to performance, Honor 7X is at par with other devices in the price range. It scores around 62,486 in the Antutu Benchmark test, while in GeekBench it scores 903 in single-core and 3518 in multi-core. The scores are in line with what devices like Redmi Note 4, Moto G5S Plus have got in these tests.
Coming to the overall performance, I did not face any app crashes as such and the phone had no problem multi-tasking. Keep over 25 tabs open on Google Chrome gave no cause for trouble and I could easily switch between them on the phone. The gaming performance is also good and it can handle Asphalt 8, Beach Buggy etc without any noticeable lags or serious heating issues. However, one thing I did notice was that the device has a noticeable lag when there is a flood of notifications and it takes an extra few seconds to handle all of that incoming alerts.
Moving onto the camera, this is definitely one of the better cameras in the price range. The wide aperture mode is one that I liked the best on this camera. The overall colour reproduction is not bad, though there is a tendency to make reds appear over-saturated in some cases. The portrait mode works best when you keep your hands steady, there is enough lighting and the object in question should also remain still. Based on my usage, I would say the portrait mode works better on actual humans and the results are quite appealing, considering the price. On the battery front, Honor 7X scored around six hours plus on the PCMark battery test. The phone’s battery will easily last a day with moderate to heavy usage, though the power-saving mode is a good option. The only thing missing is that Honor has not introduced a Type-C USB port here, but stuck with the older micro-USB port.
Finally, the sound quality is also quite impressive on this phone, which is important considering the primary use case for many folks will be watching videos. The interface has some interesting features as well, which remind me of MIUI. For instance, all information related messages are going into one folder in the SMS app. There’s also a feature called App Twin to let users run two versions of Facebook, WhatsApp, etc which might have some appeal for India users.
I would say the portrait mode is still far from perfect and the low-light performance could definitely be better on the phone. The low-light performance though is similar to what one gets on most budget, mid-range smartphones. The details are lacking when one takes pictures at night and you will need to rely on the flash for some occasions.
The lack of a Type-C port is definitely a miss in 2017. There’s also too much bloatware in the form of games, pre-loaded app, etc some of which could have been avoided. Yes, the phone comes with 64GB storage, but manufacturers should typically give a miss to pre-loading apps that are not absolutely crucial.
Honor 7X image sample in wide aperture mode. (Image resized for web)
Image sample from Honor 7X. (Image resized for web)
Honor 7X portrait mode sample. (Image resized for web) The other major point of complaint with the Honor 7X is still on Android Nougat and Android Oreo. Honestly, it is surprising that smartphone manufacturers are still launching devices with the older version of Android, even though 2017 is almost ending. Hopefully Honor 7X will get an upgrade to Android Oreo, but this is one area where most OEMs are not being consistent. Finally, we did notice a bit of a lag while playing Asphalt 8, though it did not impact game play. The device tends to get a tad warm on the top half when one has been gaming over half an hour, though it did not become unbearable to hold.
Honor 7X’s advantage right now is the big display and the better dual-rear cameras at a price of Rs 12,999. As I have pointed out, players like Xiaomi, Moto do not have a similar offering in this price segment for now. For those who want a bigger display and dual-rear camera for under Rs 16,000, the Honor 7X is good option considering the overall performance. The display in particular is very impressive on this smartphone. The negatives though are the older OS, micro-USB port.
Server busy. Please try again later.
Click on stars to rate
All reviews will be moderated before they are published
No one's asked a question yet. Why not be the first?
Important Information Before You Buy
Representative example:Representative 18% ARP(variable)with an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 18.9% p.a.
[Merchant’s legal entity name (as it appears on the FCA Register)] acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender and offers credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers. Klarna Bank AB (publ) is authorised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority(Finansinspektionen) and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of this regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority are available from Klarna Bank AB (publ) on request. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Klarna Bank AB (publ) registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431
* The period varies (3/6/12 months) in different financing plans.
** If you miss two consecutive payments or do not make a full monthly payment, the interest free arrangement will cease and youll be required to pay interest on all future payments at 18.9% APR representative (variable) .
3. You agree and acknowledge that Huawei is only a facilitator and is not a party to or controls in any manner, any transaction(s) on the Website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products through the Website shall be strictly between you and the seller(s) on the Website.
4.You agree to comply at all times with any and all instructions for use of the Website, which We make from time to time.
5. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to access or use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
1. All contents on this Website and intellectual property rights therein exclusively belong to Huawei, unless otherwise stated. Without prior written consent of Huawei or other parties, any content on the Website shall not be reproduced, distributed, photocopied, played, linked or transmitted with super-links, loaded into other servers in "mirroring method", stored in information retrieval system, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose by any person by any means.
2. All trademarks and other marks displayed, mentioned or otherwise used in this Website are property of Huawei, its affiliates or its content suppliers. You are not permitted to use any of these trademarks or logos in any way without explicit prior written permission of Huawei or such third party as applicable.
3. Contents of this Website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software etc. are exclusive properties of Huawei, its affiliates or its content suppliers and are protected by Indian and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. You are not permitted to extract or utilize the contents or any part thereof or develop/create any deceptively similar content, mark, logo etc., in any way, without explicit prior written permission of Huawei or such third party as applicable.
4. Huawei grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website for downloading or reproducing content for private and non-commercial purposes (provided, however, that such use shall not include any revision or change(s) whatsoever to the content and intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights declarations shall be retained in the same form and manner as on the original).
1. Huawei shall not be liable/ responsible for any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the seller(s), manufacturer(s), distributor(s) or any entity or person involved in any transaction relating to the product(s) and hereby expressly disclaim all responsibilities/ liabilities to this effect.
2. Huawei shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between/amongst you and seller(s) or manufacturer(s), distributor(s) or any entity or person involved in any transaction relating to the product(s).
3. This Website and contents thereof are provided for your convenience only. Although Huawei has attempted to provide accurate information on this Website, it assumes no obligation or responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information whatsoever. Huawei may change the contents available on this Website or the products mentioned at any time without notice.
4. All information provided on this Website is provided on "as is where is" basis without warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind. Huawei hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express, implied, statutory or other warranties, guarantees or representations, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness/ suitability for a particular purpose or legality of the products.
1. Whilst We endeavor to make the Website available 24 hours a day, We cannot be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, We may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
2. Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website or content thereof for any reason.
3. We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to or viruses or other code that may affect any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
4. Whilst We endeavor to ensure that information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and to the extent permitted by law, We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which We may have under any contract that We may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that We may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which We may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password.
5. Materials contained on the Website are provided for information purposes only and the same does not constitute any commitment or guarantee or obligation by Us.
6. Only authorized users can have access to and make use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Website. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your Account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. Unauthorized users attempting to access such areas may be subject to prosecution.
If you would like to submit an order to the Website to purchase one of the products listed on the Website, you will need to register for an account on the Website (an “Account”) which you will be able to access on the Website through the “My Account” part of the Website.
1. Once you register with the Website, you will be asked to create a username for, allocate a password to and submit your personal data for your Account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorized third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or your Account or any breach of security known to you.
3. Your must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that, among other things, administration emails can be sent to you.
4. You must not use the Website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. We reserve the right to disable your Account, if your actions disrupt or are likely to disrupt the Website in any way and you agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only.
5. When you register for an Account, and whenever you log on to your Account thereafter, you have the option to sign up to receive and to opt out of receiving information emails. You are able to unsubscribe such information emails at any time by logging in to your Account or by sending an email to unsubscribe.
(i)The process of registering new users shall improve, by separately design a tick box with the wording (you can modify and give us for confirmation) “you agree to receive from time to time, our exciting promotion and discount information by email”
(ii)In the user panel of the website, give the users with option to opt out for such email communications
(iii)In each of this kind of emails sent to the end users, you should provide a link at the bottom to allow the users to “unsubscribe to these emails”
6 You may access information relating to your order submitted on the Website by logging in to your Account. You will be able to view information relating to your completed, open or recently dispatched orders and manage and save your address information, any bank details and any newsletter or information system to which you may have subscribed.
1. Users of this Website may post reviews, comments and other content; which is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, inaccurate, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, and does not contain software viruses or any form of spam". Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
2. Since Huawei does not control or pre-screen the User Content, Huawei makes no warranty of the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content, and you acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that you may find to be objectionable, indecent or inappropriate. Notwithstanding the above, Huawei reserves the right to pre-screen, filter, restrict, block, move, refuse, modify or remove User Content at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice. You may report to Huawei any content that you find vulgar, offensive, objectionable, indecent or inappropriate and Huawei may take any action it deems fit.
1. To the extent permitted by law, our total liability to you or any third party in relation to the use of this Website and/or any corresponding transactions made on the Website shall in no circumstances exceed ten percent (10%) of the aggregate amount paid by you to Us in the twelve (12) months preceding any cause of action arising.
2. You further acknowledge that We shall not have any liability (whether in contract or tort for negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Website or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material, for any indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; loss of actual or anticipated profits; loss of contracts; loss of use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of revenue; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of business; loss of operation time; loss of opportunity; or loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or We had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses.
2. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to provide a link on your website to the home page of Our Website, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging Our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular: (a) you shall not make any warranties or representations about Us, Our services or Our policies except with Our prior express written authorization; (b) you shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about Us or Our services or policies; (c) you shall not falsely suggest (expressly or implied) that We have endorsed your website or We are associated with it in any manner whatsoever; (d) you shall not provide Our Website’s link in connection with sale or purchase of replicas, counterfeits or other IPR infringing goods/services or items otherwise unauthorized; and (e) you shall not provide Our Website’s link in connection with content that is vulgar, offensive, objectionable, indecent or inappropriate.
Please contact Us for any questions or comments regarding this Website by email
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co., Pvt., Ltd.
The HiHonor website is a discussion forum and service platform operated by Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co., Pvt., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Huawei") that provides you with user login, product browsing, online reservation, online purchase, service inquiry, advertisement, trade-in, user comment, user inquiry, logistics, and distribution services, as well as product information, usage tips, and EMUI resources for Honor and other third-party products. Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co., Pvt., Ltd. is a company duly incorporated and existing under the laws of India, with its registered office located at 7th floor, Tower-A, Spaze I Tech Park, Sohna Road, Sector-49, Gurgaon-122018, India.
We understand the importance of your privacy, and pledge to take all appropriate security measures to protect it in accordance with the industry’s well-established safety standards.
The HiHonor website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are aged under 13, you need your guardian to agree to your use of the HiHonor website and agree to relevant terms thereof.
We shall only collect and use your personal information for the purposes described in this Statement. Personal data means any information that enables Huawei to identify you as a user.
We will collect and process the following data:
-Device information, including unique identifiers (such as its “IMEI”), and device model.
-Network information, including IP address.
-Account information, including your email address, phone number, user name, profile picture and HUAWEI ID.
-Order information, including your email, postal code, phone number, shipping address, billing address, user name, and delivery tracking number.
-How you use and interact with our websites, including the pages you visit.
-Other relevant information that you have submitted to us, including comments, questions and feedback, as well as your forum posts, comments, likes, shares, and votes.
To provide you with the services you have subscribed to and fulfill contractual obligations, we will use and process your personal data. Your personal data will be processed to implement core functionalities for services such as user login, product browsing, online reservation, online purchase, service inquiry, advertisement, trade-in, user comment, user inquiry, logistics, and distribution, as well as to provide you with product information, usage tips, and EMUI resources for Honor and other third-party products.
If you provide your consent, we will also use your personal data for the following purposes:
-Marketing: We may send you commercial and promotional offers you may be interested in through your email address.
However, by unsubscribing from advertisements through the unsubscription link in the email, or by referring to the Guidelines on Unsubscription in Section 5 "What are Your Rights and Options", you reserve the right to withdraw your consent to the above mentioned processing.
Huawei will process your order information for the purposes of after-sales, tax, and financial-related services in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
As part of the order fulfillment services, we will obtain your delivery tracking number from the third-party service provider, so that you can track the shipping status of your purchase.
As part of the forum services, if you enable the feature, we will obtain your following information from Facebook, Twitter, or Google: your profile picture and username, so that you can quickly log in to the HiHonor website and forums using your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account.
We may use third-party tools to send you commercial and promotional offers you may be interested in through your email address.
You can unsubscribe from the advertisements through the unsubscription link provided in the email, or refer to the Guidelines on Unsubscription in Section 5 "What are Your Rights and Options".
We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes defined in this Statement. Once the retention period expires, we will delete or anonymize your personal data, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
As part of the HiHonor website services, the specific retention time of your personal data is as follows:
If you deactivate your account, we will delete your corresponding personal information, including device information, network information, account information, operation records, and so on. Your order information is used for the purposes of after-sales, tax, and financial-related services, and will be retained for 7 years. If you deactivate an account or voluntarily delete an order during the data retention period, Huawei reserves the right to retain the transaction records in the background until the end of the retention period.
In addition, if we discontinue our products or services, we will notify you in the form of a push notification, announcement, etc., and delete your personal information or anonymize it within a reasonable period of time.
4.1Disclosure to Third Parties
1) Online consultation
When you use the livechat online consultation software on the HiHonor website, the third-party provider livechat. requires to collect your following information: your username, email address, and chat history.
If you do not provide such information, customer service personnel will not be able to receive your online inquiries, nor provide you with online consulting services
2) Online payments
When you pay for purchases on the HiHonor website, your billing address, phone number, email address, postal code, username, and HUAWEI ID will be provided to CCA for the purposes of payment process and risk control to ensure the security of your payments and prevents theft, fraud, and other security hazards.
This also ensures the security of your payments and prevents theft, fraud, and other security hazards.
If you do not provide such information, you will not be able to complete the online payment
3) Logistics delivery
After your purchase is complete, your shipping address, billing address, phone number, email address, postal code, and user name will be provided to Logistic partner for postal service or parcel delivery service.
If you do not provide such information, you will not be able to complete the order.
4) Google Analytics
To better analyze user data, the HiHonor website may utilize Google Analytics, a web analytic service offered by Google Inc., headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By processing your visit data (cookies) generated from HiHonor, Google Analytics can determine whether you are a new or returning user and store the information to Google servers in the USA.
You can also prevent Google Analytics from accessing your visit data by modifying the settings in your web browser. However, this may disable certain features on the website. To prevent Google Analytics from accessing your visit data, use the following links to download and install the plug-in for your web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you activate IP anonymization on the website, Google will truncate your IP address within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be sent to and truncated by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of Huawei, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address sent by your browser within Google Analytics with any other data held by Google.
4.2Disclosures related to legal requirements and business transactions
Huawei may share your data in response to a legal process or request from a competent authority based on applicable laws or in connection with a legal proceeding or process.
Your data may also be disclosed as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of assets (such as service agreements) or transition of service to a Huawei group or other company.
In order for you to more easily access, correct, and delete your personal information during the course of using the HiHonor website, and guarantee your right to withdraw your consent regarding personal information usage, we have added the relevant operation settings in the website. You can refer to the following guidelines to operate.
5.1 Accessing your personal information
(1)Click your profile picture on the HiHonor website.
(3)Check and view your personal information.
2.Accessing account information
(4)Check and view your account information.
3.Accessing address information
(2)Click More addresses.
4.Accessing member rights information
(3)Check and view the rights of members.
5.Accessing shopping cart information
(1)Click the shopping cart icon.
(2)Check and view your shopping cart.
6.Accessing order information
(3)Check and view your orders.
7.Accessing forum information
(1)Log in to the forum on the HiHonor website.
(2)Click your profile picture on the HiHonor website.
(3)Check and view your points, posts, questions, answers, snapshots, followers and followings, comments, private messages and system information.
5.2 Extracting your personal information to external devices
(5)Click Data subject request.
(6)Make data subjects request.
5.3 Deleting your personal information
1.Delete account information
(4)Delete your account information.
2.Delete address information
(3)Click X under Saved Addresses.
(4)Delete your address.
3.Delete shopping cart information
(2)Click X on the shopping cart offering list.
(3)Delete selected products on the list.
4.Delete order information
(3)Click DELETE ORDER in the order list.
(4)Delete selected orders.
5.Delete forum information
(1)You can contact the administrator or moderator to delete a post or comment in forums on the HiHonor website.
5.4 Changing your personal information
1.Change account information
(4)Change your account information.
2.Change address information
(3)Click Edit under Saved Addresses.
(4)Change your address information
3.Change forum information
(1)Log in to the forum.
(2)Click your profile picture to enter the Account center.
(3)Click the profile picture to access the personal information screen of your HUAWEI ID.
(4)Change your personal information.
5.5 Managing your consent
1.Guidelines on Unsubscription
(4)Follow the instruction to unsubscribe from selected services.
2.Withdrawal of consent in forums
(3)Click DISAGREE to withdraw your consent.
1.Deregistering HUAWEI ID
Note: Once an account is deactivated, it can no longer be used or restored.
In addition, you will not be able to recover any of your personal information from Hihonor, Huawei services, third-party apps, or games.
(4)Click Delete account.
(5)You can deregister HUAWEI ID
You can contact us through the customer service hotline: 18002109999 or through the online customer service.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions on your rights as a data subject or the processing of your personal data by Huawei, please contact our Data Protection Officer whom you can reach via https://www.hihonor.com/in/legal/privacy-questions
If you still have some questions about the personal data privacy, you can click the the below link to contact our third party dispute settlement (free): https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request
Huawei India headquarters address:
7th floor, Tower-A, Spaze I Tech Park, Sohna Road,
Sector-49, Gurgaon-122018, India.
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe your information was not processed in accordance with this privacy statement or applicable laws and regulations, you can file a complaint with your local data protection agency.
If our method of processing personal data changes, users will be informed in advance through official web posts.
Last updated: 18th, June 2018
IMPORTANT: This privacy statement is about the privacy commitment of the HiHonor website. For more information, please read the Huawei Consumer Business Privacy Statement.
Did you know your browser is out of date?
For an optimized experience, upgrade your browser or install the latest version of any other new
Click on the icon to download