Terms and Conditions
Honor India is starting a winner prediction event during this cricket season. This event starts on 22nd March 12 PM and carries on till 12th May 11.59 PM. This event other than the prediction game will also include a "Howzatt" play and pause game which will start on the 27th March.
Honor Cricket Guru
This activity starts on 22nd March 12 PM and goes on till the end of the event. In this game the users will have to predict and select who they think will that day's match. The winners will be decided in two manners -
1. Weekly Winners - The person with the maximum right predictions in a week (Mon - Sun) will be picked as a weekly winner for that week. This weekly winner announcements will start from 1st April 2019. Incase of a tie, the winner will be randomly picked from the group of players with the maximum right predictions. The entries from 22nd to 24th March will be counted in the following week's entry and on 1st April the winner will be decided by including these two days and the week's predictions.
All the weekly winners wil recieve Honor 9N.
2. Event Winner - At the end of the event we will select one grand winner for the Event. The winner will be picked on the basis of maximum right predictions during the full event. Incase of a tie, winners will be picked randomly from the group of players with maximum right predictions.
The grand prize for the event winner would be the Honor 10 worth Rs 35,999.
The winners will be announced on the Event page and the Winners page on Honor India website by 21st of May 2019.
This activity starts on 27th March 12 AM and will go on till the end of the event. In this activity the user has to stop the moving GIF image at the exact position of the fielder catching the ball. Incase the user successfully stops the image at the correct place, he/she will get a success message.
All the users who get a success message would be eligible to win Honor 9N Robin Egg Blue and will be selected on a random basis from the full list of successfull users.
The winners will be announced on the Event page and the Winners page on Honor India website by 21st of May 2019.
Customers will have to register to the Honor India website to be able to participate in this quiz. The registration would be considered as a consent from the customer to receive further communication regarding the Event, prize confirmation and other Honor India promotions.
Who can participate?
- The Event is open to Indian residents,aged 18 years old and above, except residents of Tamil Nadu (in view of the provisions of the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act, 1979) and anyother region where a lucky draw or similar event is prohibited
- The Event is applicable within India only
- Employees of Huawei, their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of other companies/suppliers/advertising agencies/ event management companies associated with the promotion of this Event, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, andchildren, and each of their respective spouses) and household members of each such employee are not eligible
- Prize Distribution & Delivery
- Winners will be notified on their submitted emails about their prizes
- Winners will have to reply back to our mail, with the required information asked from them ( Mailing address , phone number, etc.)
- Winners that dont revert back within 2 weeks of intimation will forfeit their prize.
- Winners might get the prizes directly shipped to their provided mailing address.
- In some cases winner may directly be given a full value coupon for the prize and will have to use that coupon to buy the product from our india site.
- Incase of coupons, the winner will be expected to pay the minimal shipping cost for the product.
Privacy and Personal Information
Personal information collected from participants will be used by Honor for the purpose of delivering prizes to the winners. Honor shall not sell, share or disclose personal information of participants with third parties, other than third parties engaged by Honor to fulfill the above purposes.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Images are for reference purposes only. All test data was obtained during Huawei laboratory tests and is provided for reference only.
- By participating in this event, you should and will be deemed to have read, understood and duly agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in this event, you agree and provide consent to Huawei and Honor store to the use of any personal data as provided by you for the purposeof participation to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by Huawei for lawful purpose directly related to therunning of events including but not limited to the purposes of promotionalevents, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate themanagement and organizing of the events.
- By entering into this Event and accepting prize, the winner(s) waives all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and specificallyconsents to our right to autography, videography, picture, tape or portrayhim/her as the winner and to exhibit this material in any and all media nowexisting or hereinafter created, including (without limitation) television,film, radio and print media without any compensation whatsoever for such advertising and publicity. The winner(s) also provide consent for Huawei’s unconditional right to use his/her name, voice or picture or thecontents of his/her entry either directly or through Huawei.
- Huawei reserves the right at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotional Event or cancel it with immediate effect without giving anyprior notice to any party.
- Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Huawei, its parent, affiliate,associated companies, its event management company and their respectivedirectors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against anyand all kind of damages, losses, claims(including but not limited to thirdparty claims), injuries, demand, costs, fees, suits, judgments, expenses,fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability of any kind or naturewhatsoever imposed by or payable to any statutory authority or by any thirdparty to the extent they are attributable to any express or implied act,default or omission of the Participants or to any breach or non-compliance bythe Participants of any of these terms and conditions (or due to the use ormisuse of any product purchased by the Participants.) and/or such liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconductby the Participant/s.
- This Event and the Terms and Conditions here in shall be governed by the lawsof India. The courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settleall disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with orin relation to this Event.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, in no event shall Honor Store and/or Huawei be held liable in whatsoever manner arising from, in connection with orrelating to the promotional event?
- Huawei shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions,errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed,incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technologicaldifficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a Participant from participating in the Event. Further, Huawei will not be responsible orliable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failuresand other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost,misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries or Prizes; (c) any computer orcommunications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses ordamages caused by events beyond the control of the promoter; or (e) any printingor typographical errors in any materials associated with the Event or (f) any delay, damage, non-receipt, lost, misrouted Prizes.
- Huawei shall not be liable for delay in delivery of Prizes due tonon-availability of stocks or for any other reason beyond its control.
- Huawei has the right to cancel entries with incomplete information or illegal content (statements of a racist, sexist or defamatory nature) or statementsglorifying violence which could be construed as deriding or insulting or similarlyoffending specific individuals or groups.
- Huawei shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God,Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liableto pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- Huawei reserves the absolute right to amend the terms and conditions of theEvent or extend the Event Day or cancel or discontinue the Event or any partthereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
- Event shall be void in State of Tamil Nadu and/or any state/UT where it isprohibited by law. In such case, Huawei shall not be liable to provide any freecash-back, gift(s) or compensation to the Participant on any account.
- Failure by Huawei to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitutea waiver of those rights.
- Huawei accepts no responsibility of licensing and copyright issues of theuploaded and/or edited images. Should the Participant have questions aboutlicensing issues and copyright, Participant must contact their appropriatelocal legal services forum for advice. Any postings of pictures by Participantwill be presumed by Huawei as consented by Participant or subject to fulfilmentof any IPR related formalities by such Participant. Huawei shall always trustthe same in good faith, unless any claim is made by any third party, for whichthe Participant hereby indemnifies Huawei India for all claims, costs, damages,risks and expenses.
- In no event shall Huawei be liable for losses or any incidental or consequentialdamages arising out of or in connection with the Event, its services or thisagreement (however arising, including negligence). Huawei shall not beresponsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rulesand conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to theEvent, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such otherinstructions, rules and conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Allrights, title and interest including but not limited to the IntellectualProperty Rights in the promotional material(s) and any/all registrationsreceived shall vest solely and exclusively with Huawei at all times and Huaweishall be entitled to use the database of the entries received or anyinformation in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicitypurpose without any further reference or payment or compensation to Participant.Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arisedue to any kind of infringement of copyrights or any kind of intellectualproperty rights belonging to any other person/ entity etc. and also undertaketo indemnify Huawei and its officers, directors, employees etc. on thehappening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney,legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
- Event Sponsor:
- This Event is sponsored by Huawei Telecommunications (India)Company Private Limited, 7th Floor, Tower – A, Spaze I-Tech Park, Sohna Road,Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana, 122018. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel,terminate or modify the promotion/campaign/Contest if it cannot be operated,conducted or completed as planned, for any reason. For any questions regardingthe Contest, please contact Huawei on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. All endeavors shall be made to address your queries.However, it is clarified that no response shall not be construed as a deficiency or an act of omission on the part of Huawei.