Honor 9N Launch event in India
Terms and Conditions
Honor 9N ‘Buy One Get One’ offer
1. This offer will run only during the first flash sales of Honor 9N on 31st July, 2018 - 12pm till when the first stock is sold out
2. Only the 9th,99th and 999th customers who have made paid orders will be eligible for this offer – customers availing of the COD facility will not beeligible
3.Customers who cancel the order will not be eligible for this offer
4. The winning customers will get a Honor 9N 3+32 GB each – customers will not be able to choose the color of the phones that they win
5. Names of the winning customers will be announced by 1st August on the Honor India website
6. Winning customers will be sent e-mail communication for the purpose of confirmation – customers are mandatorily required to reply to that mail
7. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged in lieu of money
8. Mails will be sent to the e-mail ID that the customer had used to place the original Honor 9N order.Honor India will not entertain any other e-mail ID
9. On confirmation, phones will be delivered to the shipping address of the original Honor 9N order. Noother shipping address will be entertained
10. The free Honor 9N phones may not be delivered along with the original order that the winning customer had placed, and will be delivered separately
11. Delivery of the free Honor 9N will be subject to availability of Honor 9N 3+32 GB phones – we will try our best to expedite delivery, but delivery may take up to 4 weeks postwinning the phones
12. Honor India retains the rights to change any or all details of the offer or scrap the offer itself before31st July, 12 pm without prior notice
Honor 9N purchase offer - win free earphones
Offer is valid for the first flash sale of Honor 9N which will start from July 31st 12 pmand last till the first stock runs out
1. Customers will have to either log-in or register to the Honor India website to buy any of the available 9N variants
2. Customers will have to make full payments on their orders to be eligible for the offer
3. Customers chosen through a lucky draw will win earphones
4. All event and prize communications by Honor India will be done through the mail ID that customers enter to register/log- in to the website andorder
5. Free earphones may or may not be shipped along with the 9N phonesand will depend on availability
Honor 9N 'Write reviews win a Honor 9N' offer
1. The offers is valid from 31st July to 5th August
2. All customers who bought any variant of Honor 9N from the Honor India website during the first flash sale on 31st July will be eligible to enter this contest
3. Customers will have to write reviews for Honor 9N on the Honor India website
4. One review will be selected through a lucky draw for the free Honor 9N prize
5. On getting the winning notification mail, winning customers will have to do respond to the mail with the following details:
a. Full name
b. Mailing address on which we can deliver the phone
c. Phone number
d. A line on how (s)he feels about winning the Honor 9N. We’dpost it on our website
6. Each phone winner is strongly advised to respond by the 10th of August, or he/she will forfeit prize and a new winner will be chosen through alucky draw
7. All event and prize communications by Honor India will be done through the mail ID that customers enter to register/log-in to the website andplay the game
Honor 9N giveaway offer
Game and winning rules: This will be a quiz+slogan-writing contest that will run from July 24th 2 pm toJuly 30th,11:59 pm
1. Customers will have to either log-in or register to play
2. Customers will have to answer two questions
3. Customers will also have to complete the slogan, “Can’t wait tograb a new Honor 9Nbecause….”
4. Winners will be chosen through a lucky draw
5. Winners will be announced on 31st July duringfirst sale window of 9N
6. Seven lucky customers will get free Honor 9N phones, 60 othercustomers will get earphones
7. On getting the winning notification mail, winning customers willhave to do respond to the mail with the following details:
a. Full name
b. Mailing address on which we can deliver the phone
c. Phone number
d. A line on how (s)he feels about winning the Honor 9N. We’dpost it on our website
8. Each phone winner is strongly advised to respond by the 10th ofAugust, or he/she will forfeit prize and a new winner will be chosen through alucky draw
9. Earphone winners will be intimated by the 5th ofAugust. They will also have to respond to the winning mail with Full Name,Mailing Address and Phone Number
10. Each earphone winner is strongly advised to respond by the 10th ofAugust, or he/she will forfeit prize and a new winner will be chosen through alucky draw
11. All event and prize communications by Honor India will be donethrough the mail ID that customers enter to register/log-in to the website andplay the game
Prizes –7 Honor 9N phones, 60 earphones
Honor ‘Grow Your Tribe’ group referral activity
This will be a group referral activity which will be governed by the following rules:
1. This game will run from July 17th 10 am to July30th 11:59 pm
2. Customers will have to either log-in or register to the HonorIndia website to play
3. On registering/logging in customers will be given options for thetitle, ‘Which smartphone tribe do you belong to?’
4. Customers will pick option most relevant to them/preferred by them
5. Customers are encouraged to share messages on social media,highlighting their choice of activity, using the hashtag #HonorTribe
6. Customers are encouraged to make the posts public in nature to improve the chances of growing their groups
7. As more people choose the same activity, the size of each groupgrows
8. All members of biggest group get attractive prizes
9. A customer can choose an activity only once – once chosen, noedits will be possible
10. A customer can share the details on Facebook multiple times, toattract more customers to join his/her group
11. Customers' posts will have to be public in nature and also havethe hashtag to be eligible for the lucky prize
12. In case two or more groups have the same number of group members,winning group will be chosen through a lucky draw
13. Prizes – All customers of the winning group will win free Honor 9N insurance
14. Customers from the biggest group will have to make a paid purchaseof any model of Honor9N on July 31st
15. All such customers’ Honor 9N phoneswill be insured against screen breakage from 3months of the date of the purchase or 30th November, whichever is earlier
16. If the customer’s phone screen breaks within the 3 months,customer will have send us a mail with a copy of the receipt of the purchase,IMEI number of the phone
17. Customers will have to send mails to email@example.com with the following subject line “Honor9N India launch : Honor Tribe prize claim”
18. Customers will have to send their damaged phones to the Honorservice centers by themselves to get screens repaired
19. Customers are advised to take a full backup of their data beforesending their phones, and also any accessory that they might have attached withthe phone – e.g. cover, SD card etc.
20. Honor India will replace the screen of the phone for all validclaims
21.All event and prize communications by Honor India will be donethrough the mail ID that customers enter to register/log-in to the website andplay the game
Honor ‘Daily Quest’ daily quiz activity
Game and winning rules: This will be a daily gamethat will run from July 17th 10 am to July 23th 11:59 pm,for 7 days
• Customers will have to either log-in or register to the Honor India website to play
• On registering/logging in customers will have to answer a question around newHonor phone’s product and launch details
• One new question with multiple answer choices will be uploaded every day – onlyresponses given till 11:59 PM the same day will be accepted
• Customers will have to give correct responses by choosing the correct option for thequestion
• Customers can edit their responses multiple times through the day while the question isactive, but only the last response will be considered for selecting a winner
• Customers are encouraged to share details of the event and the quiz game on social media
• In case there are more than two customers with correct responses, winners will beselected through a lucky draw
• Two winners every day will each win a Honor Band 3 coupon which will enable them tobuy the fitness band for free from the Honor website, by just paying shippingfees
• All event and prize communications by Honor India will be done through the mail IDthat customers enter to register/log-in to the website and play the game
Prizes – Coupons for buying 2 Honor Band 3 from the Honor website will be given to two winners,every day for 7 days; only shipping charge needs to be paid
‘Answer and win Honor 9N’livecast activity
Game and winning rules: This will be a survey that will run from July 24th during the phone launch livecast on theHonor website
• Customerswill have to either log-in or register to the Honor India website to play
• Onregistering/logging in customers will have to participate in a survey/poll
• Customerswill have to give correct responses by choosing the correct options for each ofthe survey/poll questions
• Customerscan edit their responses multiple times while the survey/poll is active, butonly the last response will be considered for selecting a winner
• One customerwill be chosen as the Honor 9N winner using a lucky draw. Winner will beannounced on the Honor India website soon after the event
• Winningcustomer will be intimated of their winning by 25th July and will beasked to provide their mailing address on which the Honor 9N phone will be sent
• Winningcustomer will have to respond with his/her mailing address within 31stAugust, else he/she will have forfeited the prize
• Allevent and prize communications by Honor India will be done through the mail IDthat customers enter to register/log-in to the website and play the game
Prizes – A brand new Honor 9N phone
Customers will have to register tothe Honor India website to be able to participate in any/all of the activities.The registration would be considered as a consent from the customer to receivefurther communication regarding the Event, prize confirmation and other HonorIndia promotions.
Who can participate?
1. The Event is opento Indian residents, aged 18 years old and above, except residents of TamilNadu (in view of the provisions of the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition)Act, 1979) and any other region where a lucky draw or similar event isprohibited
2. The Event isapplicable within India only
3. Employees ofHuawei, their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of othercompanies/suppliers/advertising agencies/ event management companies associatedwith the promotion of this Event, as well as the immediate family (spouse,parents, siblings, and children, and each of their respective spouses) andhousehold members of each such employee are not eligible
Privacy and Personal Information
Personal information collected fromparticipants will be used by Honor for the purpose of delivering prizes to thewinners. Honor shall not sell, share or disclose personal information ofparticipants with third parties, other than third parties engaged by Honor tofulfill the above purposes.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. Images are for reference purposes only. All test data wasobtained during Huawei laboratory tests and is provided for reference only.
2. By participating in this event, you should and will be deemedto have read, understand and duly agree to our Terms and Conditions.
3. By participating in this event, you agree and provide consentto Huawei and Honor store to the use of any personal data as provided by youfor the purpose of participation to the extent that any personal data providedshall only be processed and be used by Huawei for lawful purpose directlyrelated to the running of events including but not limited to the purposes ofpromotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitatethe management and organizing of the events.
4. By entering into this Event and accepting prize, thewinner(s) waives all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights andspecifically consents to our right to autography, videography, picture, tape orportray him/her as the winner and to exhibit this material in any and all medianow existing or hereinafter created, including (without limitation) television,film, radio and print media without any compensation whatsoever for suchadvertising and publicity. The winner(s) also provide consent for Huawei’s unconditional right touse his/her name, voice or picture or the contents of his/her entry eitherdirectly or through Huawei.
5. Huawei reserves the right at all times to modify or amend theTerms and Conditions of this promotional Event or cancel it with immediateeffect without giving any prior notice to any party.
6. Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Huawei, itsparent, affiliate, associated companies, its event management company and theirrespective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnifiedagainst any and all kind of damages, losses, claims(including but not limitedto third party claims), injuries, demand, costs, fees, suits, judgments,expenses, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability of any kindor nature whatsoever imposed by or payable to any statutory authority or by anythird party to the extent they are attributable to any express or implied act,default or omission of the Participants or to any breach or non-compliance bythe Participants of any of these terms and conditions (or due to the use ormisuse of any product purchased by the Participants.) and/or such liabilityarising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconductby the Participant/s.
7. This Event and the Terms and Conditions here in shall begoverned by the laws of India. The courts of New Delhi shall have exclusivejurisdiction to settle all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of orin connection with or in relation to this Event.
8. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, in no event shallHonor Store and/or Huawei be held liable in whatsoever manner arising from, inconnection with or relating to the promotional event?
a) Huawei shall not be responsible for system outages, delays,equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailableconnections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or othertechnological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent aParticipant from participating in the Event. Further, Huawei will not beresponsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due totransmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b)any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries or Prizes; (c)any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) anydisruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of thepromoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materialsassociated with the Event or (f) any delay, damage, non-receipt, lost,misrouted Prizes.
b) Huawei shall not be liable for delay in delivery of Prizesdue to non-availability of stocks or for any other reason beyond its control.
c) Huawei has the right to cancel entries with incompleteinformation or illegal contents (statements of a racist, sexist or defamatorynature) or statements glorifying violence which could be construed as deridingor insulting or similarly offending specific individuals or groups.
d) Huawei shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Actof God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall notbe liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
e) Huawei reserves the absolute right to amend the terms andconditions of the Event or extend the Event Day or cancel or discontinue theEvent or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
f) Event shall be void in State of Tamil Nadu and/or anystate/UT where it is prohibited by law. In such case, Huawei shall not beliable to provide any free cash-back, gift(s) or compensation to theParticipant on any account.
g) Failure by Huawei to enforce any of its right at any stagedoes not constitute a waiver of those rights.
h) Huawei accepts no responsibility of licensing and copyrightissues of the uploaded and/or edited images. Should the Participant havequestions about licensing issues and copyright, Participant must contact theirappropriate local legal services forum for advice. Any postings of pictures byParticipant will be presumed by Huawei as consented by Participant or subjectto fulfilment of any IPR related formalities by such Participant. Huawei shall alwaystrust the same in good faith, unless any claim is made by any third party, forwhich the Participant hereby indemnifies Huawei India for all claims, costs,damages, risks and expenses.
i) In no event shall Huawei be liable for losses or any incidentalor consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Event, itsservices or this agreement (however arising, including negligence). Huaweishall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
j) In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding anyinstructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional materialrelating to the Event, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all suchother instructions, rules and conditions.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, title and interest including but not limited to theIntellectual Property Rights in the promotional material(s) and any/allregistrations received shall vest solely and exclusively with Huawei at alltimes and Huawei shall be entitled to use the database of the entries receivedor any information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicitypurpose without any further reference or payment or compensation to Participant.Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arisedue to any kind of infringement of copyrights or any kind of intellectualproperty rights belonging to any other person/ entity etc. and also undertaketo indemnify Huawei and its officers, directors, employees etc. on thehappening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney,legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
11. Event Sponsor:
This Event is sponsored by Huawei Telecommunications(India) Company Private Limited, 7th Floor, Tower – A, SpazeI
techPark, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana, 1220 01. The Sponsor reserves the right tocancel, terminate or modify the promotion/campaign/Contest if it cannot beoperated, conducted or completed as planned, for any reason. For any questionsregarding the Contest, please contact Huawei on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. All endeavors shall bemade to address your queries. However, it is clarified that no response shallnot be construed as a deficiency or an act of omission on the part of Huawei