Honor India is conducting an event to promote the launch of two brand new smart watches - Honor Watch GS Pro and Honor Watch ES in India. The event starts on 6th October, 2020 at 17:00 ( 05:00 PM IST ) and will go on till 20th October , 23:59 (11:59 PM IST). The event has 2 phases, Launch Phase where the features and specifications of the products will be disclosed, and the Open sale phase where the price of the products will be disclosed along with the sales starting on the third party platforms such as Flipkart and Amazon will begin.
a. Live Launch:
The launch of the two products will be live streamed on 8th October 12 PM, where the price and other features of the products will be disclosed. Users can come and watch the live stream on the official Youtube channel or can go through our event page.
b. Flip to Win:
- The game will start from 6th October and will go till 15th October 2020, 23:59.
- Five (5) smartphones will be up for grabs, with five different winners being selected to win these smartphones i.e one smartphone each
- Each winner will randomly get one of the five prizes
- A winner can only win one smartphone
- 5 smartphones that can be won are – 3 HONOR 9 lite and 2 HONOR 9N
- How to play:
- Click on the “Start” button
- User will be asked to login once they click on the back of the card they want to select
- User must login/register to play the game
The user then has to click start to shuffle the cards and then click on any card to disclose what’s inside that card.
If the participant wins the prize the success message will appear. Winners are requested to enter their shipping details in the “My Address” section of their profile.
- A participant is allowed to play the game thrice in a day but can come back the next day and try their luck again.
All winners will be contacted by our customer service team either on their registered mails or phone number to confirm their shipping and other details. Winners are requested to keep checking their mails post 15th October as they should receive an intimation from us within 2 weeks of the event ending.
Customers will have to register to the Honor India website/app to be able to submit their answers. The registration would be considered as a consent from the customer to receive further communication regarding the event, prize confirmation and other Honor India promotions.
- Who can participate?
The Event is open to Indian residents, aged 18 years old and above, except residents of Tamil Nadu (in view of the provisions of the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act, 1979) and any other region where a lucky draw or similar event is prohibited
- The event is applicable within India only
- Employees of Huawei, their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of other companies/suppliers/advertising agencies/ event management companies associated with the promotion of this Event, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and each of their respective spouses) and household members of each such employee are not eligible
- Prize distribution and delivery
- Winners will be notified on their submitted emails about their prizes within 2 weeks after the event gets over on 15th October
- Winners will have to revert to our email, with the required info asked from them (mailing address, phone number, etc.)
- Winners that don’t revert within 2 weeks of intimation will forfeit their prize
- Winners might get the prizes directly shipped to their provided mailing address
- The prize will be shipped within 75 working days to the shipping address provided by participant. The Organizer will assume all tariffs and express fees
- If an award is not distributed to a winner due to the winner's fault, the winner shall be deemed as having waived the right to claim the award, such as incorrect/incomplete shipping address, wrong phone number, etc.
- If the user is found to have used fake IDs or any other unfair mean then that person will be disqualified and the gift will be given to the next eligible winner. This check will continue till we get a decisive winner who won it fairly.
- In some cases winner may directly be given a full value coupon for the prize and will have to use that coupon to buy the product from our India site
- In case of coupons, the winner will be expected to pay the minimal shipping cost for the product.
- Privacy and Personal Information
Personal information collected from participants will be used by Honor for the purpose of delivering prizes to the winners. Honor shall not sell, share or disclose personal information of participants with third parties, other than third parties engaged by Honor to fulfill the above purposes.
Other Terms and Conditions
6. Images are for reference purposes only. All test data was obtained during Huawei laboratory tests and is provided for reference only.
7. By participating in this event, you should and will be deemed to have read, understand and duly agree to our Terms and Conditions.
8. By participating in this event, you agree and provide consent to Huawei and Honor store to the use of any personal data as provided by you for the purpose of participation to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by Huawei for lawful purpose directly related to the running of events including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organizing of the events.
9. By entering into this Event and accepting prize, the winner(s) waives all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and specifically consents to our right to autography, videography, picture, tape or portray him/her as the winner and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including (without limitation) television, film, radio and print media without any compensation whatsoever for such advertising and publicity. The winner(s) also provide consent for Huawei’s unconditional right to use his/her name, voice r picture or the contents of his/her entry either directly or through Huawei.
10. Huawei reserves the right at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotional Event or cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party.
11. Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Huawei, its parent, affiliate, associated companies, its event management company and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all kind of damages, losses, claims(including but not limited to third-party claims), injuries, demand, costs, fees, suits, judgments, expenses, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability of any kind or nature whatsoever imposed by or payable to any statutory authority or by any third-party to the extent they are attributable to any express or implied act, default or omission of the Participants or to any breach or non-compliance by the Participants of any of these terms and conditions (or due to the use or misuse of any product purchased by the Participants.) and/or such liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the Participant/s.
12. This Event and the Terms and Conditions here in shall be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising from or in connection with this activity shall be negotiated in good faith. If no agreement has been reached within fifteen (15) days from the date on which the aforementioned negotiation starts, all disputes, controversies or claims in relation to this Terms and Conditions, whether contractual or tortious, shall be referred to the arbitration. The arbitration shall be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or enactment thereof for the time being in force. The place of the arbitration shall be in New Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be a sole arbitrator appointed mutually by the Parties and shall be conducted in English language. The award of the arbitration shall be final ancd binding against the Parties. All costs and expenses in respect of the arbitration shall be borne by the non-prevailing Party13. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, in no event shall Honor Store and/or Huawei be held liable in whatsoever manner arising from, in connection with or relating to the promotional event?
a. Huawei shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a Participant from participating in the Event. Further, Huawei will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries or Prizes; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Event or (f) any delay, damage, non-receipt, lost, misrouted Prizes.
b. Huawei shall not be liable for delay in delivery of Prizes due to non-availability of stocks or for any other reason beyond its control.
c. Huawei has the right to cancel entries with incomplete information or illegal content (statements of a racist, sexist or defamatory nature) or statements glorifying violence which could be construed as deriding or insulting or similarly offending specific individuals or groups.
d. Huawei shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
e. Huawei reserves the absolute right to amend the terms and conditions of the Event or extend the Event Day or cancel or discontinue the Event or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
f. Event shall be void in State of Tamil Nadu and/or any state/UT where it is prohibited by law. In such case, Huawei shall not be liable to provide any free cash-back, gift(s) or compensation to the Participant on any account.
g. Failure by Huawei to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
h. Huawei accepts no responsibility of licensing and copyright issues of the uploaded and/or edited images. Should the Participant have questions about licensing issues and copyright, Participant must contact their appropriate local legal services forum for advice. Any postings of pictures by Participant will be presumed by Huawei as consented by Participant or subject to fulfilment of any IPR related formalities by such Participant. Huawei shall always trust the same in good faith, unless any claim is made by any third party, for which he Participant hereby indemnifies Huawei India for all claims, costs, damages, risks and expenses.
i. In no event shall Huawei be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Event, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence). Huawei shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
j. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Event, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
15. Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, title and interest including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights in the promotional material(s) and any/all registrations received shall vest solely and exclusively with Huawei at all times and Huawei shall be entitled to use the database of the entries received or any information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purpose without any further reference or payment or compensation to Participant. Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of infringement of copyrights or any kind of intellectual property rights belonging to any other person/ entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify Huawei and its officers, directors, employees etc. on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
16. Event Sponsor:
This Event is sponsored by HuaweiTelecommunications (India) Company Private Limited, 7th Floor, Tower – A, SpazeI-Tech Park, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana, 122018. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the promotion/campaign/Contest if it cannot be operated, conducted or completed as planned, for any reason. For any questions regarding the Contest, please contact Huawei on email id: email@example.com. All endeavors shall be made to address your queries. However, it is clarified that no response shall not be construed as a deficiency or an act of omission on the part of Huawei.