3. You agree and acknowledge that Huawei is only a facilitator and is not a party to or controls in any manner, any transaction(s) on the Website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products through the Website shall be strictly between you and the seller(s) on the Website.
4.You agree to comply at all times with any and all instructions for use of the Website, which We make from time to time.
5. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to access or use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Intellectual Property Rights and Limited License for the Website
1. All contents on this Website and intellectual property rights therein exclusively belong to Huawei, unless otherwise stated. Without prior written consent of Huawei or other parties, any content on the Website shall not be reproduced, distributed, photocopied, played, linked or transmitted with super-links, loaded into other servers in "mirroring method", stored in information retrieval system, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose by any person by any means.
2. All trademarks and other marks displayed, mentioned or otherwise used in this Website are property of Huawei, its affiliates or its content suppliers. You are not permitted to use any of these trademarks or logos in any way without explicit prior written permission of Huawei or such third party as applicable.
3. Contents of this Website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software etc. are exclusive properties of Huawei, its affiliates or its content suppliers and are protected by Indian and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. You are not permitted to extract or utilize the contents or any part thereof or develop/create any deceptively similar content, mark, logo etc., in any way, without explicit prior written permission of Huawei or such third party as applicable.
4. Huawei grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website for downloading or reproducing content for private and non-commercial purposes (provided, however, that such use shall not include any revision or change(s) whatsoever to the content and intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights declarations shall be retained in the same form and manner as on the original).
1. Huawei shall not be liable/ responsible for any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the seller(s), manufacturer(s), distributor(s) or any entity or person involved in any transaction relating to the product(s) and hereby expressly disclaim all responsibilities/ liabilities to this effect.
2. Huawei shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between/amongst you and seller(s) or manufacturer(s), distributor(s) or any entity or person involved in any transaction relating to the product(s).
3. This Website and contents thereof are provided for your convenience only. Although Huawei has attempted to provide accurate information on this Website, it assumes no obligation or responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information whatsoever. Huawei may change the contents available on this Website or the products mentioned at any time without notice.
4. All information provided on this Website is provided on "as is where is" basis without warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind. Huawei hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express, implied, statutory or other warranties, guarantees or representations, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness/ suitability for a particular purpose or legality of the products.
Availability of the Website, Security and Accuracy
1. Whilst We endeavor to make the Website available 24 hours a day, We cannot be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, We may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
2. Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website or content thereof for any reason.
3. We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to or viruses or other code that may affect any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
4. Whilst We endeavor to ensure that information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and to the extent permitted by law, We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which We may have under any contract that We may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that We may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which We may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password.
5. Materials contained on the Website are provided for information purposes only and the same does not constitute any commitment or guarantee or obligation by Us.
6. Only authorized users can have access to and make use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Website. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your Account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. Unauthorized users attempting to access such areas may be subject to prosecution.
Registration on the Website
If you would like to submit an order to the Website to purchase one of the products listed on the Website, you will need to register for an account on the Website (an “Account”) which you will be able to access on the Website through the “My Account” part of the Website.
1. Once you register with the Website, you will be asked to create a username for, allocate a password to and submit your personal data for your Account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorized third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or your Account or any breach of security known to you.
3. Your must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that, among other things, administration emails can be sent to you.
4. You must not use the Website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. We reserve the right to disable your Account, if your actions disrupt or are likely to disrupt the Website in any way and you agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only.
5. When you register for an Account, and whenever you log on to your Account thereafter, you have the option to sign up to receive and to opt out of receiving information emails. You are able to unsubscribe such information emails at any time by logging in to your Account or by sending an email to unsubscribe.
(i)The process of registering new users shall improve, by separately design a tick box with the wording (you can modify and give us for confirmation) “you agree to receive from time to time, our exciting promotion and discount information by email”
(ii)In the user panel of the website, give the users with option to opt out for such email communications
(iii)In each of this kind of emails sent to the end users, you should provide a link at the bottom to allow the users to “unsubscribe to these emails”
6 You may access information relating to your order submitted on the Website by logging in to your Account. You will be able to view information relating to your completed, open or recently dispatched orders and manage and save your address information, any bank details and any newsletter or information system to which you may have subscribed.
1. Users of this Website may post reviews, comments and other content; which is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, inaccurate, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, and does not contain software viruses or any form of spam". Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
2. Since Huawei does not control or pre-screen the User Content, Huawei makes no warranty of the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content, and you acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that you may find to be objectionable, indecent or inappropriate. Notwithstanding the above, Huawei reserves the right to pre-screen, filter, restrict, block, move, refuse, modify or remove User Content at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice. You may report to Huawei any content that you find vulgar, offensive, objectionable, indecent or inappropriate and Huawei may take any action it deems fit.
Limitation of Liability
1. To the extent permitted by law, our total liability to you or any third party in relation to the use of this Website and/or any corresponding transactions made on the Website shall in no circumstances exceed ten percent (10%) of the aggregate amount paid by you to Us in the twelve (12) months preceding any cause of action arising.
2. You further acknowledge that We shall not have any liability (whether in contract or tort for negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Website or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material, for any indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; loss of actual or anticipated profits; loss of contracts; loss of use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of revenue; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of business; loss of operation time; loss of opportunity; or loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or We had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses.
Third Party Websites
2. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to provide a link on your website to the home page of Our Website, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging Our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular: (a) you shall not make any warranties or representations about Us, Our services or Our policies except with Our prior express written authorization; (b) you shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about Us or Our services or policies; (c) you shall not falsely suggest (expressly or implied) that We have endorsed your website or We are associated with it in any manner whatsoever; (d) you shall not provide Our Website’s link in connection with sale or purchase of replicas, counterfeits or other IPR infringing goods/services or items otherwise unauthorized; and (e) you shall not provide Our Website’s link in connection with content that is vulgar, offensive, objectionable, indecent or inappropriate.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Please contact Us for any questions or comments regarding this Website by email
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co., Pvt., Ltd.