Terms of Purchase
This website www.hihonor.com/in (“Site”) is maintained, managed, and updated by Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co., Pvt., Ltd. (“Huawei”). These Terms of Purchase shall govern the sale of products on this Site to you, by Vision Distribution Pvt. Ltd. (“Vision”) which acts as the sole distributor (seller) of products listed on the Site.
Huawei is not an E-commerce company and in case any visitor to this website is interested to buy the product it would be redirected to the page https://securegw.paytm.in OR https://secure.ccavenue.com which is owned and managed by Vision Distribution Pvt. Ltd. (Authorized Distributor for Honor products in India) and the sale, shipment, payment and all other obligations for the product sale shall be through/with Vision Distribution and intended buyer only.
By ordering the products listed on this Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Purchase.
In these Terms of Purchase:
- 1."Account" means the account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to submit an Order on the Site;
- 2."Acknowledgement" means Vision’s acknowledgement of your Order by email;
- 3."Confirmation of Order" means Vision’s email to you, in which Vision accepts your Order in accordance with clause 3.5 below;
- 4."Contract" means contract for purchase of a Product or Products in accordance with these Terms of Purchase which is formed when Vision accepts your Order in accordance with clause 3.5 below;
- 5."Customer" means individual who places an Order on the Site;
- 6.Order" means the order submitted by you to the Site to purchase a Product from Vision;
- 7.“Product(s)” means one or more of the products listed for sale on the Site;
- 8."you" means the Customer who places an Order;
- 9.Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the Terms of Purchase;
- 10.Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership;
- 11.References to "includes" or "including" or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
- 1.You have to be 18 years of age and above to place an Order.
- 2.These Terms of Purchase shall apply to all Orders and Contracts made or to be made by Vision for the sale and supply of Products. When you submit an Order to Vision, give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of the Products, this shall in any event constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms of Purchase.
- 3.These Terms of Purchase shall prevail over any separate term(s) put forward by you. Any condition(s) that you submit propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing or by email or orally or through conduct are expressly waived and excluded.
- 4.No other term(s) or change(s) to the Terms of Purchase shall be binding unless agreed in writing and signed by both Vision and Huawei.
3.How a Contract Is Formed
- 2.When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so in accordance with these Terms of Purchase as displayed on the Site on the date you submit your Order. Once an Order is placed or submitted, you are deemed to have understood and accepted all the terms of purchase and Vision takes no responsibility or liability for your default or failure to read, understand or review the latest Terms of Purchase each time you submit your Order.
- 3.Your Order remains valid as an offer until Vision issues Confirmation of Order or until Vision receives your written notice, revoking/ cancelling your Order, whichever is earlier.
- 4.Vision shall not be obliged to supply the Product to you until Vision has accepted your Order through issuance of a Confirmation of Order. An email, letter, fax or other Acknowledgement of your Order by Vision is purely for information purposes and does not constitute the Confirmation of Order, unless it expressly states acceptance of your Order. In that Acknowledgement, Vision may give you an Order reference number and details of the Product you have ordered. Vision may in its discretion refuse to accept an Order from you for any reason, including unavailability of supplies or Vision may offer you an alternative Product (in which case you may be required to re-submit your Order first).
- 5.A Contract shall be formed and Vision shall be legally bound to supply the Product to you when Vision accepts your Order by issuance a written Confirmation of Order. Acceptance shall take place only when the Product is dispatched to you and Vision expressly accepts your Order by email to you, in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that Vision is accepting your Order.
- 6.If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately prior to issuance of Confirmation of Order. However, Vision cannot guarantee that it will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions/requirements.
- 7.Vision shall endeavor to ensure that the price given to you is accurate, but the price of your Order will need to be validated by Vision as part of its acceptance procedure. If the price for the Order changes before Vision accepts your Order, Vision will contact you and ask you to confirm whether you wish to proceed at the amended price.
- 8.A Contract will relate only to the Product(s) whose dispatch Vision has confirmed in the Confirmation of Order. Vision will not be obliged to supply any other Product(s) which may have been part of your Order, but not confirmed by Vision in the Confirmation of Order.
- 9.Vision may send an invoice to you at any time after issuance of Confirmation of Order.
- 10.You and Vision acknowledge that Huawei will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc., resulting from delay or failure or default in processing a transaction/transaction price or any issue relating to any aspect of the Product(s) transacted.
- 11.You acknowledge that your Contract is with Vision and you confirm that the Product(s) ordered and purchased by you are not for re-sale.
- 12.You must only submit to Vision information which is clear, accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up-to-date and inform Vision of any change(s) prior to issuance of Confirmation of Order.
- 1.Once you select a Product that you wish to Order, irrespective of any previous price you have seen or heard, you will be shown on the Site the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges. Subject to clause 5.7 below, this is the total amount payable by you for receipt of the ordered Product.
- 2.Unless otherwise stipulated on the Site, all charges are in the currency then in force in India.
- 3.The option of placing or submitting Order through the Site against cash-on-delivery shall also be available to you and Vision will deliver the Product(s) to you only after full payment of the Order value at the time of delivery, failing which the subject Confirmation of Order shall be deemed to be cancelled/revoked without any consequence or liability (legal or otherwise) for Vision or Huawei. For Cash-on-Delivery Order, Vision’s delivery obligation is subject to confirmation of identity and delivery address of the Customer.
- 4.You undertake that all details you provide to Vision for the purpose of purchasing the Product from Vision will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product. Vision reserves the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product.
- 5.Huawei reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Orders or Order price from on an individual valid credit/ debit/ cash card / bank account or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Orders exceeding such limit.
- 7.If Customer(s) conduct high transaction volumes (in terms of both the number of Products ordered within a single Order as well as the placing of several Orders for the same Product(s)) or Huawei/ Vision deem it to be a suspicious transaction, the Order price may be remitted to law enforcement officials at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Customer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- 1.Vision aims to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order.
- 2.Vision aims to deliver within the time indicated by Vision at the time of your Order (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but Vision cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. Vision always aims to deliver within the stipulated time frame of any Order, which Vision accepts. The timelines indicated are tentative in nature and Vision cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
- 3.Vision shall aim to let you know if it is unable to meet the estimated delivery date, but, to t