As we all know, we can use phone camera to take photos or record videos anytime we want to memory our life’s happy moments, it is easy. But do you know how to record your screen on your phone? If not, go on reading and this article will tell you why you will need to record your screen and how to record your screen. Take the HONOR 8X as an example, this article will show you the details.
In many cases, you may need to record your screen to make tutorial videos to share with your friends, or just to record some bugs of your APPs on your phones to tell the developers so that they can repair or upgrade them and you can use the APPs better. No matter what the reason is, to learn how to record your screen will be helpful for you to use your phone better.
There are two ways to record your screen on HONOR 8X:
1. Use shortcut to start recording:
Swipe down from the status bar to open the notification panel, then touch to start recording the screen. Select Microphone, System, or None from Sound source based on your needs. To end the recording, touch in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Use key combination to start recording:
Simultaneously press and hold the Power button and the Volume up button to begin recording. Select Microphone, System, or None from Sound source based on your needs. To end the recording, simultaneously press and hold the Power button and the Volume up button again.
The recorded videos will be saved in Gallery by default, so you can view your screen recordings in Gallery.
1. Screen recording will end if you make or answer a call.
2. If you are using the recording feature on your Phone at the same time, then you can select either System or None from Sound source.
3. If you have selected Microphone from Sound source, then your Phone will pick up all sounds and actions, including that which is produced by you touching the screen. It is recommended that you only record your screen in a quiet environment with no ambient noise.