1. Modifications of Terms
2. Website Information and Explanation
Honor manages and operates this Website in Guangdong province, the People's Republic of China. Although you can access this Website anywhere around the world, not all features, products, or services discussed, mentioned, supplied, or provided through or on this Website are available in all countries/regions. Should you choose to visit this Website from countries or regions outside China, you are liable for ensuring your compliance with all applicable local laws in regard to visiting this Website.
3. Website Content
(1) It is used only for personal and not commercial purposes.
(2) No alterations of any kind are made to the information.
(3) No further statements or warranties are made to this information or files containing this information.
(4) No representations and/or notifications indicating Honor's legal rights and interests in regard to our copyrights to this information are removed.
4. Rules of Use
(2) You shall not access or use without authorization any content or services on this Website through illegal hacking or password cracking attempts, or by any other illegal means. You shall not track, reverse lookup, crack, or decode any information about the users or visitors of the Website including but not limited to HONOR ID not owned by you, and misuse or disclose any service or information on this Website in any way.
(3) You shall not test this Website and/or its network for vulnerabilities by scanning, or compromise the security or identity authentication measures adopted by this Website and its services. You shall not violate any of the security mechanisms or authentication measures utilized by this Website or networks that link to it. Neither shall you probe, scan, or otherwise test for any network weaknesses in relation to this Website, or launch any form of cyberattacks against it.
(4) You agree not to use any device, software, or program to interfere or try to interfere with the normal operations or others' use of this Website, or any transactions made on this Website. You shall not engage in any actions that store unreasonable or disproportionate amounts of data on the infrastructures, systems, or networks of this Website, or systems or networks linked with this Website.
(5) You shall not use this Website and the Content to engage in any activities that violate laws, infringe upon others' rights and interests, disturb social order, undermine social stability, or engage in any activities that may damage or attempt to damage computer systems and network security.
(6) By using this website and its contents, you agree to abide by applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to Export Controls. For the purpose of complying with those laws and regulations, we have the right to restrict or terminate your access to all or part of this website.
5. Account, Password, and Security
You may need to register or log in to your HONOR ID in order to use certain features or services on this Website. You shall be fully responsible for keeping your account and password information secret and confidential, and liable for any behavior under your account in case such information is disclosed due to reasons caused by you. You shall inform Honor immediately of any account anomaly, including but limited to password being changed, or unauthorized login to or use of your account. You shall indemnify for losses suffered by Honor or other users of this Website if you fail to keep confidential of your account information and as a result, your HONOR ID is used by others. You must not use others' HONOR ID without the explicit consent of the account holder. Honor shall not assume any responsibility for said losses arising from your breach of this Article.
6. External Links
This Website may contain links to other independent third-party websites, which are provided for your convenience only. Honor does not provide any warranties, either express or implied, regarding the content, services, and information provided on linked websites, nor shall these links be taken as Honor's recommendation or authorization of the linked websites. You are responsible for your own decisions to interact with any and all linked websites. Honor shall not assume any responsibilities on this regard.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
(1) Trademarks: All trademarks and logos used and displayed on the Honor website are owned by Honor or its licensors. No content posted on Honor's website shall be regarded as granting, in an implied, acquiescent or some other way, the permission or right to use these trademarks or logos without written permission from Honor or other parties. Without prior written permission, no one shall use Honor name, trademark or logo in any way.
(2) Copyrights: All materials and content posted on this Website are protected by copyright laws and owned by Honor, unless the ownership is otherwise specified. Without Honor's or other concerned party's prior written permission, the materials and content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, reprinted, published, transmitted as a hyperlink, upload to other servers as images, stored in information retrieval systems, or used for any other commercial purposes. You are free to download or print for non-commercial purposes with all rights statements and labels reserved and without any modification.
9. Rights Reservation
Honor reserves the right to perform the following actions at any time without notice:
(1) Suspend or terminate the service of all or part of this Website at any time, irrespective of the reason;
(2) Fix or alter all or part of the Content as well as any applicable policies, terms or clauses;
(3) Suspend operation of all or part of the website for the purposes of maintenance, error corrections, or other such changes at regular or irregular intervals.
Honor does not guarantee the availability, continuity and accessibility of this Website, its content nor its services, which are provided on an 'as is' basis. You, as the user, bear all responsibilities for your use of this Website and any linked websites. Should any or all services of this Website leave you unsatisfied, the only remedy for you is to stop using all or part of this Website, as part of your agreement with Honor in regard to your use of this Website. Publicly released information on this Website about the types of products and services available, including but not limited to product functions, specifications, parameters, technical standards, and service content may differ between countries/regions. Even the same product may vary in terms of product functions, specifications, parameters, and technical standards at its different stages of development. As website information may not be updated immediately with such changes, there may be variations between what you see online and what are sold on the market. Honor does not guarantee the correctness, completeness nor reliability of the content of this Website.
11. Limitations of Liabilities
Unless otherwise prohibited by law, Honor shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, disciplinary, incidental, or punitive damage, including but not limited to loss of benefits, to users in any case, even if Honor knows that the aforementioned damage may occur. If your use of this Website results in any form of damage or loss, the full and maximum compensation Honor and its partners may make to you will not exceed any subscription or similar fee amounts in relation to your use of the services or functions of this Website. Liability cannot be limited in regard to some legal aspects. Therefore the aforementioned limitation of liability may not be applicable to you.
For any third-party request, loss, responsibility, proposition, or expense (including lawyer's fees) filed to Honor in regards or relating to your use of this Website, you agree to compensate Honor, its directors, employees, agents, partners and other licensed persons.
13. Independent Remedial Measures
Articles 11 "Limitation of Liabilities" and article 12 "Indemnity" are effective independently, even if it is considered that they cannot reach basic purposes or be forcibly executable. Liabilities in Articles 10 and 11 shall be applicable to the extent permitted by relevant effective laws, regardless of whether the loss is caused by: (a) breach of contract; (b) breach of warranty; (c) error or tort (including negligence or misrepresentations); (d) Strict responsibilities; (e) Any other reason.
Any feedback you provide on this Website is regarded as non-confidential. Honor reserves the right to freely use this information.
15. Termination of Services
(1) In response to legal requirements or requirements of other government authorities.
(2) In response to your own request (such as requests for account deletion, which may result in online shopping services being unavailable).
(3) Service interruption or major modification to this Website or any of its services.
(4) Unpredictable technological problems.
16. Governing Laws and Jurisdictions
17. Miscellaneous Clauses