SELECT YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
66W HONOR SuperCharge | 6.67" HONOR FullView Display | 64MP Quad Camera
Product images are provided for reference only, actual product features may vary.
HONOR 50 Lite supports maximum 66W wired charge, 66W HONOR charger and cable are required. Actual charging speed may vary depending on environmental conditions and other factors.
The HONOR FullView Display refers to the phone’s narrow-bezel design, which generates an extremely high screen-to-body ratio. Screen size is 6.67" in the full rectangle when measured diagonally. Data comes from HONOR internal lab tests.
The rear main camera is a 64MP camera. High resolution photography can be experienced in “HIGH-RES” mode.
Watch the film
Four Reasons to Choose HONOR 50 Lite
Three Color Choices
Love at First "Light"
Available in deep sea blue, space silver, and midnight black. Light moves with the iconic curves whilst a 3D closed arc design provides a better grip.
6.67" HONOR FullView Display
A Wider and More
Comfortable Viewing Experience
More screen space thanks to 1.05mm super narrow bezel. The 6.67" HONOR FullView Display features automatic color temperature conversion and brightness adjustment for a realistic and comfortable viewing experience.
66W HONOR SuperCharge
40% Charged in 10 Minutes6
Juice up your phone to 40% in 10 minutes with 66W wired super charging. More
than half of the battery can be filled
up during your morning wash time, power you up throughout the day.
64MP Quad Camera
Capture the Beauty in Detail
The 1/1.7” 64MP main camera significantly improves resolution and contrast for clear pictures day and night. Capture more elements with the 8MP wide angle camera. Shoot as close as 4cm with the independent macro camera.
Wide Angle Camera
Capture High-definition Pictures
64MP AI Ultra-clear Mode
Discover the Beauty of the Night
Discover a Bigger Perspective
8MP Wide Angle Camera
4300mAh Large Battery
Always Online, Full of Energy
128GB Large Storage
Plenty of Space to Hold All Your Files
Bring more convenience to your life.
Professional Eye Protection,
Low Blue Light Certification
Built-in harmful blue light
proportion reducing to avoid screen yellowing.
True Color Display
Automatic color temperature adjustment for
For immersive, focused reading.
Deeper, softer interface colors for
better nighttime reading.
1. The maximum supported wired charging power is 66W, and it needs to be used with the original 66W HONOR SuperCharge. Actual charging power will be intelligently modulated depending on the scenario. Actual user experience may vary due to product differences, user habits, and environmental factors.
2. With a rounded corners design on the display, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.67 inches when measured according to the standard rectangle (the actual viewable area is slightly smaller).
3. The 64MP quad camera on the HONOR 50 Lite features 64MP main camera+ 8MP wide angle camera + 2MP macro camera + 2MP depth camera. Actual image resolution may vary depending on the shooting mode.
4. The battery capacity of HONOR 50 Lite is a typical value, and the rated capacity of the battery is 4200 mAh.
5. Data from HONOR labs.
6. The charging data are sourced from the test results of HONOR Lab. At a temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 45% to 80%, 66W HONOR charger and the original charging cable are used to charge the battery from 3% when the phone screen is off. The actual charging data may vary with products, usage habits and environmental factors. The actual data prevails.
7. Data from HONOR labs. Battery life depends on actual usage situations.
8. Data from HONOR labs. Capacity is calculated as 10MB/song, 4MB/picture, 250MB/video (720P). Actual numbers may vary by file size.
9. NFC only functions with certain SIM cards, consult communication service providers for more information.
10. This product has no therapeutic function.
*Product pictures and display content are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, color, and dimensions) and display content (including but not limited to the backgrounds, UI, and images) may differ.
*Data mentioned above are theoretical values obtained in HONOR labs under specific testing environments. Actual values may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, usage, and environmental factors.
*To provide the most accurate product, specification, and feature information, HONOR may make real-time adjustments to the texts and images in the above-mentioned pages to match actual product data such as performance, spec, rating, and components. Due to production batch differences and supply factors, adjustments to the above statements will be made without prior notice.