SELECT YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
Weighs at 1.53kg
Azure Blue Chamfer
65W Fast Charger
TÜV Rheinland Certified
PCIe Solid State Drive
DDR4 Dual-channel RAM
Privacy Made Easy
Lightweight Aluminium Chassis
A mobile notebook needs to be thin, light, and durable enough to be genuinely portable.
MagicBook 15 weighs just 1.53kg and is only 16.9mm thick at its thickest point, giving you
both ultra-portability and unparalleled performance on the go.
Azure Blue Chamfer
A crystalline diamond CNC machine is used to create a decorative beveled edge, and its stunning
blue sheen gives the MagicBook 15 display housing its beautiful, distinctive lines.
Stunning FullView Display
Fully Laminated Ultra-Narrow Bezel
The 5.3mm ultra-narrow bezel size of MagicBook 15 features a fully laminated display to reduce the reflection of light off the LCD panel, creating immersive, true-to-life imagery even under direct sunlight. The TÜV Rheinland certified display reduces excessive blue light for safer, more comfortable reading.
MagicBook 15 embodies incredible power in a compact size. A Ryzen 5 3500U processor, DDR4 dual-channel RAM, and Radeon Vega 8 graphics card all give you fluid and fast performance for just about any task.
Let Your Productivity Soar
MagicBook 15 also comes with an ultra-fast PCIe NVMe
SSD storage drive that's up to five times faster read
speed than a standard SATA SSD drive.3 Fire up the
laptop and start working with multiple apps instantly.
Impressive All-day Battery Life
Half A Day Of Charge In Half An Hour
Shutting down your laptop when charge is a thing of the past. Thanks to the 65W fast charger, you
can charge the MagicBook to up to 53% in just half an hour.4
Security Right At Your Fingertip
Tired of typing in login password? Thanks to the
built-in fingerprint scanner on the power button,
you can now effortlessly unlock your
MagicBook with just a tap.
Fingerprint Power Button
Your Privacy Above All Else
How a product looks and performs matters, but so does your privacy. That's why we've ingeniously
designed a Pop-up webcam discreetly hidden in MagicBook 15's full-size keyboard,
ready for when
you need it.
HONOR Magic-link 2.0
Doing more has become easier than ever. Thanks to HONOR Magic-link 2.0, you can now do
cross-collaboration between your HONOR smartphone and MagicBook 15 with a simple tap.
Magic-link 2.0 lets you share your smartphone screen and files on MagicBook 15, allowing you to
edit them with the same keyboard and mouse.5 Pick up exactly where you left off without having
to jump between devices.
Start Creating with
Pre-installed Microsoft Windows 10 Home.
Try Office 365 for 1 month free.
1. This is the weight of the lightest version of the HONOR MagicBook 15 series. Weight of other versions may vary depending on actual product differences.
2. The thickness does not include foot pad. Actual measurement of thickness may vary depending on actual product differences.
3. Data from HONOR internal laboratories. Actual usage may vary depending on usage and other factors.
4. The charging data comes from the HONOR lab test results. With temperature at 25°C and relative humidity at 45%-80%, HONOR 65W charger with original charging cable can charge battery of HONOR MagicBook 15 in sleep mode from 1% to 53% in 30 minutes. Actual data may vary depending on individual product differences, usage habits, and environment factors.
5. This feature is only supported on HONOR MagicBook 15 Series with PC Manager version 10.0.2.99 or above that have installed related drivers provided by PC Manager. This feature is only compatible with select NFC-enabled smartphones meeting following conditions: HUAWEI phones running EMUI 10 or above; or HONOR phones running EMUI 10 or Magic UI 3.0 or above.
1. Accessibility of some features may vary across regions. Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
2. All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HONOR internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
3. Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HONOR may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.