SELECT YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
Leading the way in delivering extraordinary experiences.
14" Evo notebook with a high
Industry leading notebook that
supports 5-megapixel wide-angle
1.07 billion colors8 with high color depth, 100%sRGB wide color gamut,
400nits high brightness8
2.5K high resolution, 90Hz high refresh rate9, stunning colors available
Billion colors high color depth
High refresh rate
Billion colors high color depth
High refresh rate
HONOR MagicBook View 14 has the innovative pure flat bezel design that keeps
inspiration at your fingertips without boundaries.
high screen-to-body ratio10
small body with large
field of view
screen ratio for
HONOR MagicBook View 14 supports 10-point precision touch. Fingers can tap
and slide on the screen to complete various operations,
with more smooth interactions.
When installed with Windows 11 OS, more three-finger and four-finger gestures
are supported. You can move or resize application windows easily.
10-point Precision touch
Window move and resize
HONOR MagicBook View 14 passed eye protection certifications
(TÜV Rheinland Hardware Low Blue Light Eye Protection
Certification, TÜV Rheinland Flicker-free Eye Protection Certification)11,
it can reduce eye damage due to long-time use and better protect eyes.
TÜV Rheinland Low Blue
Light (Hardware Solution)
TÜV Rheinland Flicker Free
HONOR MagicBook View 14's innovative and highly integrated architecture design
makes the body slimmer and lighter.
It is suitable for mobile working, even in a travel.
HONOR MagicBook View 14 is made of aviation-grade aluminum alloy with 23
Rugged and robust.
Switch between balance mode and high performance mode by simply pressing Fn+P.
45W high performance mode2: running with high performance as required.
35W balance mode: quiet operation, long-time lasting.
HONOR MagicBook View 14 has wing-shaped dual heat pipes, ultra-thin and
high-density S-shaped fan blades, and 22000mm² cooling fins with more
efficient heat dissipation.
In daily office scenarios, the fan noise is as low as 22dB (A)12,
bringing you peace of mind.
dual heat pipes
ultra-thin fan blades
Fan noise as
low as 22dB(A)12
Up to Intel® CoreTM i7-11390H processor13 with the new 10nm SuperFin process.
Up to 5GHz14 single-core Turbo, full firepower with better experience.
With Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, it can fully meet the needs of daily audio and video
entertainment and graphics processing.
With the front 5MP wide-angle dual camera in the industry3, HONOR MagicBook
View 14's viewing area increases by 50.6%3, bringing clearer images and richer
contents for video conferencing/chatting.
Custom 5MP camera module and small integrated ISP chip in the industry to
enhance the imaging effect while obtaining ultra-narrow bezels.
90° Wide angle
Infrared cameras and face unlock allow for quick face recognition even in the
dark, ensuring ease of use and security.
HONOR MagicBook View 14 has four microphones with high signal-to-noise ratio
and edge array arrangement for improved directional pickup.
Support beamforming directional and 5-meter long-distance clear pickup15.
5-meter Long-distance pickup
HONOR MagicBook View 14 is equipped with high and low frequency crossover four
speakers. The tweeter is output on both sides of the keyboard, to reach human ears
directly. Voice becomes more clear and natural. The sinking subwoofer is output
from both sides of the bottom shell, to reflect with a desk to form a surround,
and enhance the sense of stereo.
Five sound effects supported: music, movie,
communication, gaming, and SMART, immersing you into surround sound.
High and low frequency
crossover four speakers
Four microphones in array
1.5mm long keystroke ensures that typing is supremely comfortable.
Concave keycaps are ergonomically designed.
Skin-friendly resin with sub-micron super hard diamond powder is used to
enhance the stain resistance and wear resistance.
Skin-friendly resin coating
Super hard diamond powder
With the built-in NFC sensor unit, HONOR MagicBook View 14's NFC sensing area
increases by 346%16 with the comparison to the traditional NFC tag.
The sensing distance increases by 150%16 and the connection
efficiency is greatly improved.
Sensing Area Increase
Sensing Distance Increase
The fingerprint and power keys are integrated. HONOR MagicBook View 14's
keyboard area adopts the integrated design, featuring simplicity.
Unlock the system in 0.7 seconds17 with a simple tap.
On a mobile phone, you can gently touch the HONOR MagicBook View 14's touchpad
to achieve cross-system operations.
On a HONOR MagicBook View 14, you can operate the phone within the computer
screen to experience rich mobile applications, supporting up to
three application windows.
You can perform two-way transfer of files and pictures. You can originate/terminate an
audio or video calls of the phone on your HONOR MagicBook View 14.
Up to three application
windows (one window
and two sub windows)
You can work with
enjoying entertainment at
the same time.
Documents and pictures can
be transferred between
HONOR cell phones and
HONOR MagicBook View 14.
It features seamless content
copying and file saving.
With the multi-screen
collaboration between an
HONOR cell phone and HONOR
MagicBook View 14, you can
originate or terminate
audio/video calls from your
computer for chatting, freeing
60Wh high-capacity battery provides long-lasting battery life. One full charge can
support 15-hour local 1080P video playback18.
Give you up to 11.7 hours of productivity19 from day to night.
15-hour Local 1080P
HONOR MagicBook View 14 enables you to work for 2.5 hours on a single charge for 15 minutes20.
With one charger, you can charge HONOR devices when going out and travelling.
2X2 MIMO dual-antenna design supports 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band, bringing
you fast Internet experience, and making your work and entertainment much
easier and more enjoyable.
Equipped with Thunderbolt 4 interface, HONOR MagicBook View 14 supports
40 Gbps transmission rate, which is 4 times that of traditional USB 3.2 interface.
It supports 8K video output14.
The notebook is also equipped with HDMI, multi-functional USB-C, USB-A, and
3.5 mm headphone interface, to meet the needs of more scenarios.
HONOR MagicBook View 14 adopts the design in 16 GB LPDDR4x dual-channel
large memory. You can open multiple large PPT files and web pages while
playing high-definition videos. You can switch easily in multi-tasking scenarios.
The standard 512GB PCIe NVMe high-speed solid state drive is equipped for fast
transfer of large files.
1. FullView display is a common concept in the industry, usually referring to a screen with narrow bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio.
2. 45W high performance mode is enabled by pressing Fn+P. Connection to power supply is required for high performance mode. By default, balance mode is enabled.
3. 5-megapixel CMOS sensor of the front camera. The actual imaging effect is dependant on the aspect ratio of a video call and the structure of the whole machine. It is subject to the actual application. 50.6% increase caculated in a 50cm distance from the object to MagicBook View 14. Data from HONOR internal lab.
4. Data from HONOR labs. This is the lightweightest version of HONOR MagicBook View 14. The weight may vary depending on different configurations. It is subject to the actual product weight.
5. Data from HONOR labs. The thickness data is measured at the front foot pad and does not include foot pad. Actual measurement of thickness may vary depending on actual product situations.
6. This feature is only available for HONOR MagicBook notebooks (some notebooks with computer manager version 11.0 and above) and some mobile phones running Magic UI 4.0 and above versions. Only some types of files and mobile phone APPs support this feature; After multi-screen collaboration with HONOR notebooks, besides the main interface of the mobile phone, it supports opening up to two other mobile phone APP interfaces.
7. The battery capacity is rated.
8. To achieve 1.07 billion colors (8+2bit FRC) requires 10bit display source content. The screen color gamut and brightness parameters are typical values.
9. HONOR MagicBook View 14 screen refresh rate is 60Hz by default and can be switched to 90Hz by pressing Fn+R.
10. Data is from HONOR Lab. The tests are based on HONOR Lab standards.
11. The screen has passed TÜV Rheinland Hardware Low Blue Light Certification and Flicker-free Certification. This product is not for medical use and does not have a therapeutic function.
12. Data is from HONOR Labs. Data may vary due to individual differences in products, usage habits and environmental factors. It is subject to the actual product.
13. Intel® Core™ i5-11320H processor version is optional.
14. Data from Intel.
15. Data is from HONOR labs. This is the test effect data in the indoor quiet environments.
The actual data may vary with environments, sites and other factors. It is subject to the actual results.
16. Data is from HONOR labs. The actual data may vary with phone NFC location and placement direction. It is subject to the actual product.
17. Data is from HONOR Labs. Data may vary due to individual differences in products, usage habits and environmental factors. It is subject to the actual data.
18. Data is from HONOR Labs. The playback time of a local 1080P video will vary with laptop configurations under the brightness of 150 nits. It is subject to the actual product.
19. Data is from HONOR Labs. The time of using PCMark10 Modern will vary with laptop configurations under the brightness of 150 nits. It is subject to the actual product.
20. The data is from HONOR Lab. This is the PCMark10 Modern office test data corresponding to 15 minutes of charging in sleep mode from 1% battery level by using the original 65W charger.
Data may vary due to individual differences in products, usage habits and environmental factors. It is subject to the actual product.
* Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
* All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HONOR Labs through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
* To provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HONOR may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.