SELECT YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
All-new AMD Ryzen™ 5 4600H Processor | 16.1" FullView Display with 100% sRGB
*Product pictures and display contents are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
16.1" HONOR FullView Display
90% Screen-to-body Ratio1
100% sRGB (Typical Value)
Similar Footprint as a
Traditional 15.6" Laptop2
All-new AMD Ryzen™ 5 4600H Processor
6 Cores and 12 Threads
Latest 7nm Chipset Design
Dual Fans & Dual Heat Pipes
20% Higher Airflow3
Virtual Surround Sound Speakers
Immersive Surround Sound Experience
65W Fast Charging
An Expansive 16.1" Viewing Experience
With the 90% screen-to-body ratio and anti-glare feature, the 16.1" Full HD FullView Display gives you an immersive viewing experience.
Vivid Colors on a Crystal-Clear Display
100% sRGB color gamut delivers vivid colors for true-to-life imagery, while TÜV Rheinland Flicker Free Certification relieves eye fatigue and safeguarding your digital wellbeing.
Aluminum Body with Streamlined Design
At just 16.9mm thick4, HONOR MagicBook Pro features an aluminum design that are both durable and lightweight at 1.7kg4, making it the perfect travel companion while not losing any performance.
Similar Footprint as a Traditional 15.6" Laptop2
HONOR MagicBook Pro
A Typical 15.6" Laptop
Performance that Blows You Away
HONOR MagicBook Pro has all the power you need to create anything from film making to 3D rendering. The AMD Ryzen™ 5 4600H processor and integrated AMD Radeon Graphics lets you breeze through heavy tasks such as Photoshop and Lightroom. Thanks to its 7nm chipset design, the overall power efficiency is two times more efficient.5 That means better battery life even when you are on the move.
Excellent Performance Across Different Apps
Skin texture rendering speed increases by 50%6
Adobe After Effects
Video rendering speed increases by 20%6
RAW pictures batch exporting speed increases by 40%6
Video format conversion speed increases by 60%6
Microsoft Visual Studio
Programming speed increases by 90%6
Large-file compression speed increases by 90%6
HONOR MagicBook Pro (2020)
HONOR MagicBook Pro (2019)
High-performance Dual-Fan System
Ample airflow and heat dissipation are crucial for effective cooling. This is why HONOR MagicBook Pro features an innovative and efficient dual fan design that increases the number of blades to improve the airflow by 20%7. The remaining heat is further dissipated by heat sinks and dual heat pipes.
Let Your Productivity Soar
HONOR MagicBook Pro comes with an ultra-fast PCIe NVMe SSD storage drive that's up to five times faster read speed than a standard SATA SSD drive.8 With the maximum 16GB dual-channel DDR4 RAM, fire up the laptop and start working with multiple apps instantly.
Virtual Surround Sound Speakers
Hear every note and immerse yourself in enhanced sound quality. HONOR MagicBook Pro comes with a symmetrical dual-speaker design to produce a virtual three-dimensional premium sound that you can lose yourself in for hours.9
Impressive All-day Battery Life
Powered by a massive 56Wh high energy density battery, HONOR MagicBook Pro gives you up to 11 hours of standalone productivity without stopping. Because HONOR MagicBook Pro comes with a 65W Fast Charger right out of the box, you can get about 50% charge in just half an hour.10
Doing more has become easier than ever. Thanks to multi-screen collaboration, you can now do cross-collaboration between your HONOR smartphone and HONOR MagicBook Pro with a simple tap. Multi-screen collaboration lets you share your smartphone screen and files on HONOR MagicBook Pro, allowing you to edit them with the same keyboard and mouse.11 Pick up exactly where you left off without having to jump between devices.
Start Creating with Microsoft Windows
Pre-installed Microsoft Windows 10 Home.
Try Office 365 for 1 month free.
Fingerprint Power Button
Unlock your HONOR MagicBook Pro securely with just a tap.
Discreetly hidden in HONOR MagicBook Pro's full-size keyboard.
Enhances productivity while working on-the-go.
One 3.5mm headphone jack and two USB 3.2 Gen 1 port on the right; One USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, one USB-C port and an HDMI port on the left.
1. Data from HONOR internal laboratories. Actual measurements may vary according to the calculation method used. Refer to the actual product. 4.9mm refers to up, right and left bezels.
2. Data from HONOR internal laboratories.
3. Data from HONOR internal laboratories.
4. Data from HONOR internal laboratories.
5. Date is from AMD Official.
6. Data is from HONOR internal laboratories,comparison devices are HONOR MagicBook Pro (AMD Ryzen 5 4600H, 16+512GB) and HONOR MagicBook Pro (AMD Ryzen 5 3550H,16+512GB). Actual usage may vary depending on usage and other factors.
7. Data is from HONOR internal laboratories.
8. Data is from HONOR internal laboratories.
9. Virtual three-dimensional premium sound requires the 5.1 or 7.1 music resources. The actual effects depend on music resources and actual usage situations.
10. Based on results from HONOR lab tests with 150 nits brightness using the MobileMark 2014 test standards. Battery capacity of 56Wh is rated as typical value. The actual battery life depends on actual usage situations.
The charging data comes from HONOR internal laboratories. Testing under 25°C, humidity at 45%-80% and start charging when the laptop is under sleep mode from 1% battery using HONOR 65W charger with original charging cable. Actual result may vary due to different product, using habits and using environmental factors. Please subject to actual use.
11. This feature is only supported on HONOR MagicBook Pro with PC Manager version 10.0.2.99 or above that have installed related drivers provided by PC Manager. This feature is only compatible with select NFC-enabled smartphones meeting following conditions: HUAWEI phones running EMUI 10 or above; or HONOR phones running EMUI 10 or Magic UI 3.0 or above.
1. Accessibility of some features may vary across regions. Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
2. All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HONOR internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
3. Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HONOR may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.