SELECT YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
Achieve an excellent balance between performance and power consumption
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics Card
Efficient Heat Dissipation With Dual 100-Blade Fans
65W portable fast charger
HONOR Share*4 Multi-screen collaboration between laptops and smartphones
battery life and performance
specific user usage scenarios, and tunes the system and scheduling to strike a perfect balance between performance and power consumption, increasing your daily work battery life by 20.8%*13 and letting you stay online, always.
performance/energy-efficient hybrid CPU core architecture and asynchronous 12-core, 16-thread, with theoretical
single-core turbo frequency of up to 4.5GHz*6, provides excellent performance and efficient processing speed to easily handle intense multi-tasking
Keeping You Cool
shorter and thus provides higher heat dissipation efficiency, which translates to greater gaming performance. While
performing daily work tasks, the fan noise is as low as 20dB(A)*14, keeping your laptop silent and discreet.
and 95 minutes for a full charge*17. Also supports charging HONOR mobile phones and HONOR tablets.
Simply bring one charger on your business trips.
A New Advancement
but also adds PC Clone and HONOR Share, keeping you efficient, always.
migration between computers, with transmission speeds of up to 70MB/s. The transmission security encryption protocol will also protect your privacy and security while transferring data.
computers, other background tasks will continue uninterrupted.
Transfer files and photos in both directions, and make/receive audio and video calls from your computer
the Spectacular All-Screen Display
Enjoy a wide field of vision, 100% sRGB (typical value) high color gamut with vivid colors, and 300 nits brightness*9
that brings your content to life.
With Vivid Colors
vertically. Passed TÜV Rheinland's Low Blue Light and Flicker Free certifications*10, filtering out part of the blue light and taking care of your eyes.
Low Blue Light Certification
Flicker Free Certification
product design has re-imagined the device from the internal motherboard to its external
appearance, to make the chassis lighter and
thinner, allowing you to be carefree whether you're in the office or out and about.
upgraded aluminum alloy material and sandblasting process on the more delicate surfaces, we created a metallic chassis with excellent texture and smooth comfort.
Keyboard That's Quiet to the Touch
automatically adapts to the scene's sound effects, providing you with an extraordinary sense of immersion.
2. The battery capacity is the rated value.
3. The test data comes from the HONOR Laboratory. Only some HONOR MagicBook laptops with PC Manager 16.0 and above support this function. Transmission speeds may differ depending on your specific configuration.
4. Only some HONOR MagicBook with PC Manager 16.0 and above and some HONOR tablets and HONOR mobile phones with Magic UI 6.0 and above can support this function.
5. Only some HONOR MagicBook with PC Manager 11.0 and above and some HONOR mobile phones with Magic UI 4.0 and above can support this function. Only some types of files and mobile apps support this function. After collaborating with an HONOR laptop, you can launch two additional mobile app screens on top of your mobile phone's main screen.
6. Data from Intel.
7. HONOR FullView Display are currently a common concept in the industry. The industry generally uses "FullView Display" to refer to laptops with a narrow bezel and high Screen-To-Body Ratio. Actual experience may differ.
8. The test data comes from the HONOR Laboratory. Actual experience may differ.
9. The screen brightness and color gamut parameters are typical values.
10. The screen is certified by TÜV Rheinland for low blue light and flicker free. This product is not a medical device and has no therapeutic functions.
11. The test data comes from the HONOR Laboratory. The weight is taken from the lightest version. Actual weight may differ depending on the specific configuration.
12. The test data comes from the HONOR Laboratory. The thickness of the whole machine does not include the height of the bottom pads. Actual product may differ.
13. The test data comes from the HONOR Laboratory. The daily work simulation test conditions are at room temperature of 25°C, screen brightness of 250 nits, and default volume. For testing, we would perform a cycle of standby, work on MS Office, Dingtalk video calls, browsing the Web, online disk download, online video playback, music playback, chatting on QQ/WeChat and development & design scenarios. Different versions of the product have different data performance. In actual use, actual experience may differ due to individual product differences, usage habits and environmental factors.
14. The heat dissipation data is from the HONOR Laboratory. Actual experience may differ depending on the specific configuration.
15. The test data comes from the HONOR Laboratory. At room temperature of 25°C, the factory default configuration, the brightness is set to 150 nits, windows update is turned off, the network is not connected, and the power mode is the best energy efficiency. Test local 1080P video playback and test PC Mark 10 Modern office battery life. Actual usage time may differ depending on the specific usage scenario.
16. The test data comes from the HONOR Laboratory. The original 65W charger is used to charge the laptop from 2% battery life. The work time supported after charging for 15 minutes is based on the test data of PCMark10 Modern Office. Actual usage experience may differ due to individual product differences, usage habits and environmental factors. Please refer to your actual usage situation.
17. The test data comes from the HONOR Laboratory. The original 65W charger is used to charge the laptop from 2% battery life while in Sleep mode for 95 minutes to fully charge the battery. Actual charging time may vary due to factors such as individual product differences, usage environment and charging conditions. Please refer to your actual usage experience.
18. The test data comes from the HONOR Laboratory, and actual use may differ due to individual product differences, usage habits and environmental factors. Please refer to your actual usage situation.
19. The test data comes from the HONOR Laboratory, and the maximum supported opening and closing angle is 145°. Actual usage experience may differ due to individual product differences, usage habits and environmental factors. Please refer to your actual usage situation.
20. Only HONOR mobile phones with USB-C ports and PD charging protocol are allowed. Please use the original USB-C charging cable when charging. When charging, you need to ensure that the laptop battery is greater than 10% and the phone to be charged is turned on.