10,000 STEPS CHALLENGE
Enter to Win Big Prizes
The winner will be selected randomly among
participants from country teams
with the most steps.
The winner will be selected randomly
among participants who have achieved
10,000 steps every day for seven days.
Winners will be selected
randomly among all
An HONOR Band 5 will be awarded
to five members of
the WeFit group with the most likes.
Step Up For Your Country
Country team members who achieve the most steps
stand to win the biggest prize!
Total Steps: 0 2 1 5 8 9 0 7 6
0 0 Days Left
We Fit Group
Encourage your friends to work out with you together and share
a group photo with a short description.
Every member will win one HONOR Band 5 each, but only IF your group gets the most likes!
Log in to join HONOR 10,000 Steps ChallengeLOGIN
Contest Closed! Stay tuned, the winners will be announced on 6th December!
Terms and Conditions
About the Contest
1. The contest starts at 00:00 (GMT) 20th Nov. 2019 and ends at 24:00 (GMT) 4th Dec. 2019. The winners will be announced on 6th Dec. 2019. Each participant only has one chance to get an award.
2. The participant needs to register and log in with Huawei ID at the Hihonor website to join the contest.
3. The contest includes two sections. The first section is called the 10K Steps Challenge, which is for members who have HONOR bands already. The second section is called We Fit Group, which is for all the registered members of the hihonor.com website.
4. Only one entry per day is allowed.
5. The photos you submit should be in JPG format and should not be lower than 800 pixels; a single image shall not exceed 20 MB.
10K Steps Challenge
• Participation Process
1. To participate in this contest, please click the JOIN NOW button on the contest page to submit a photo of the HONOR band to show your daily step record during the contest period, fill up the step number
and choose your country. Kindly note that only 10,000 steps or above per day recorded by HONOR bands will be deemed as valid entries.
2. You will receive a participation code in your Hihonor message box if your entry is qualified after the check by the Organizer (Huawei Device Co., Ltd). The participation code will be sent to you within 24hrs once we receive your entry. We will choose the winners through the final lucky draw, and the codes will be used to confirm the identification of the winners. Please keep codes in a safe place.
• Awards and Selection Criteria
1. First Prize: 1x HONOR View 20 (8GB+256GB, random color), the winner will be selected randomly among the participants in the country team who achieves the most steps.
2. Second Prize: 1x HONOR 9X (6GB+128GB, random color), the winner will be selected randomly among participants who submit 10K steps or above at least seven times.
3. Third Prize: 5x HONOR Band 5 (random color), the winners will be selected randomly among all the participants.
4. The winners will be selected by the Organizer (Huawei Device Co., Ltd) with the website tool https://www.random.org/ on 5th Dec. 2019 and announced at the contest page on 6th Dec. 2019 on the hihonor.com website.
We Fit Group
• Participation Process
1. To participate in this section, please invite no less than one of your friends to do exercise with you so that you are a team.
2. Submit a photo with a short description to show that you and your friend(s) are enjoying fitness workouts together.
3. Try to get as many likes as possible for your photos.
• Awards and Selection Criteria
1. One team to receive HONOR Band 5s (random color). At most, five HONOR Band 5s will be given to the winning team whose photos get the most likes.
2. The winning team will be selected by the Organizer (Huawei Device Co., Ltd) based on the numbers of likes on the photos on 5th Dec. 2019 and announced on the contest page on 6th Dec. 2019 on the hihonor.com website.
1. You have the full authority to choose whether to participate in this contest. Your participation in this contest in part or in full shall be deemed as you having fully understood and accepted all terms and conditions contained herein, including contest
rules set forth in this section and their interpretations.
2. Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
3. Participants shall not, in part or in full, adopt any means to use images belonging to others in your submissions. You warrant that you have independent, complete, explicit, and uncontroversial copyright of your submissions and that such submissions do not infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to the copyright and rights of the portrait, reputation, and privacy. Your participation in this contest shall be deemed that you have agreed to this rule. If you violate the rules, you will be disqualified automatically. And all legal liabilities for any disputes arising from your breach of the aforementioned warranties shall be borne by you. The Organizer and its partners shall not assume any responsibility in this regard.
4. This contest does not charge any fees or return any submissions and accepts electronic submissions only. You shall assume any losses and consequences arising from failure to contribute submissions or pass the review.
5. You agree to abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and your own country. You shall not release or upload any form of subversive, pornographic, violent, terrorist, or other illegal information. Submissions that violate applicable laws and regulations or that the Organizer regards as disrupting social order or public ethics shall be disqualified from the contest.
6. Submissions that do not comply with the contest rules contained herein shall not be selected for this contest. If such submissions are to be chosen, they are not exempt from later disqualification. The Organizer is entitled to reclaim the bonuses, awards, written certificates, and other awarded rights and interests, and publicize such action on its official website and other media.
7. The copyright of any submitted work will be retained by its creator/submitter. You agree to authorize the Organizer to use your submissions (including your rights of portrait if involved) for campaigns and product and brand marketing for two years for free worldwide use, including but not limited to using your submissions in network media, print media, printings, photography exhibitions, retail stores, road shows, digital content, out of home media and other marketing activities. Given the preceding, the Organizer will not issue a further notice to inform you or seek your approval when using your submissions. The aforementioned Organizer includes Huawei Device Co., Ltd., and its affiliates as well as strategic partners.
8. All materials on the official hihonor.com website are protected by the copyright laws of each country throughout the world. Except for cases permitted in writing, it is prohibited to use any material (including duplication, modification, uploading, presentation, transmission, distribution, licensing, sales, and publication) by the copyright laws except for non-commercial and personal purposes. If you want to use any materials on the hihonor.com website, you need to obtain prior consent from HONOR.
9. While HONOR will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the on the hihonor.com website, HONOR makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content.
10. Use of and browsing on the Site is done at your own risk. Neither HONOR, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, nor any naming right sponsors, event sponsors and third parties affiliated with HONOR and its partners shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses We will do our utmost to ensure the security of the website. Still, we do not rule out these risks, which are borne by consumers that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the preceding, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
11. The Organizer shall contact you if your submissions are to be shortlisted. In this case, please offer your personal information to the Organizer. If you fail to do so within the required period, it shall be deemed that you have waived the shortlist qualification, and your position shall be granted to the other participants.
12. You agree and acknowledge that you shall provide authentic personal information, such as your name, contact number, email address, and correspondence address, for the purposes of contact and award distribution. Given that the contest faces global Participants, cross-border transfers of personal information may be stored in Singapore. The Organizer undertakes to keep the data secure and delete it within half a year. The information collected for the contest shall not be sold, shared, or disclosed to any third party, other than to third parties engaged by the Organizer to fulfill the above purposes. The Organizer shall collect and use your personal information solely for the purposes mentioned above and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
13. If you are a winner, you shall guarantee that the personal information provided by you is complete and accurate. The Organizer shall contact you to verify your registration information after the award announcement. Awards will be shipped within thirty (30) working days. If an award cannot be distributed to you due to incomplete or incorrect personal information, it shall be deemed that you have waived the right to claim the award, and no award shall be distributed to you. Awards presented are not redeemable for cash. In the event that the award cannot be presented due to unforeseen circumstances, the Organizer has the right to distribute an award of equivalent value as an alternative; however, such replacement awards are also not redeemable for cash.
14. You shall assume the personal income taxes incurred as a result of this contest. The Organizer shall bear domestic and international freight costs incurred for shipping the awards.
Congratulations！You are the winners of 2019 HONOR 10,000 Steps Challenge! Kindly check your Hihonor message box and offer the necessary information for prize delivery.
If an award cannot be distributed to you due to your own actions (including but not limited to failure to respond to the award notification before Dec. 20th , 2019), it shall be deemed that you have waived the right to claim the award.
Prize distribution will be arranged by the organizer after the contest. For any inquiries, please contact us via email@example.com