What is cookieTo make sure our websites function properly, we sometimes place small data files on your computer or mobile devices, known as cookies. A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server, and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the content of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It contains anonymous information, such as a unique identifier, the site name, digits, and characters. Cookies allow websites to remember information, such as your preferences.
How to use cookie
Essential cookies. These cookies are used to facilitate essential functionalities on our website, such as to keep your shopping basket during the checkout process or to facilitate payment. These cookies are stored for the duration of your browsing session / a maximum of 5 years.
Advertisement. Some of the cookies on our website are used for advertisement. This enables us to show our advertisements on partner websites to visitors who are interested in our products. Re-targeting technologies analyse your cookies and display advertisement based on your past surfing behaviour. These cookies are stored for the duration of your browsing session ( a maximum of 5 years).
How to delete cookieYou can change your browser settings to delete or prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. The ‘help’ section in your browser should provide information on how to manage your cookie settings. Find out how this works for your browser here:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Adobe (flash cookies): http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer/articles/lso/