Copyright © Honor Device Co., Ltd. 2020-2023. All rights reserved. 粤公网安备 44030702003447号 粤ICP备20047157号
Functional cookies are used to improve functionality and personalization, such as when playing videos or during live chats.
Analytical cookies provide information on how this site is used. This improves the user experience. The data collected is aggregated and made anonymous.
Advertising cookies provide information about user interactions with HONOR content. This helps us better understand the effectiveness of the content of our emails and our website.
The battery is one of the most important parts of our smartphones. Without the battery, the phone will not work, but it may restrict your use of the phone significantly if it is short-lived, and therefore many people have to use their phones while charging, however, the battery can be a source of danger sometimes as well. We saw with the Samsung Note 7 that the main reason for its explosion was a defective battery.
Given the accidents of smartphone explosions, in addition to some other myths and rumors circulating about the phone battery, you find there are many who warn against using the phone while charging or leaving the phone connected to the charger at night, is it really dangerous? This is explained in detail below.
Can the phone be used while charging?
In general, there is no danger that may result from using the phone while charging, especially for modern smartphones, as they are already designed in a suitable way for use during charging by providing appropriate protection for the battery and preventing the phone from overheating, however, most smartphone manufacturers warn Avoid using the phone while charging if you rely on a non-original charger, as it may cause the phone to overheat and cause other problems.
But regardless of whether this has risks or not, is it better to use the phone while charging or not? Of course, it will be better to leave the phone in the charger and not use it in order to avoid the potential risks that may result from this, although the matter does not contain risks in general, the conditions are not always appropriate, and there may be problems in the electrical current resulting from it. Unwanted damages, as well as very high temperatures in the summer may help the phone heat up quickly.
Disadvantages of using the phone while charging ؟
Here are some of the negative effects that may result from using the phone while charging in inappropriate conditions, whether these damages are related to the phone itself and the battery or have an impact on human health as a result of the notifications that come out of the phone constantly:
• Of course, the first harm that will cause using the phone while charging is the slow charging process significantly, because smart phone chargers work through constant electrical current to supply the phone with power and when you use the phone while charging, most of the energy coming to the phone will be used in the running processes instead of It saves the battery so charging the phone takes comparatively more time.
• The high temperature of the phone is another damage that results from using the phone while charging, especially in very hot weather in the summer, as is the case these days. In general, the temperature of the phone rises while using various games and applications, but this heat may double if you use your phone while charging. This has an effect on the electrical circuits and microchips inside your phone and in the long run these parts may damage causing the phone to malfunction.
• It is also worth noting that charging the phone in the car may be more dangerous, especially if the phone is constantly exposed to the sun, as this leads to a doubling of the phone’s heat, and you may see a warning notice of overheating, which advises you to remove the phone from charging until its temperature drops.
One of the other problems that may cause using the phone while charging is damage to the cable or charging port in the phone, and this is common for gamers as the charging port or the speaker in the phone is damaged as a result of pressing and moving it hard while using strong games, the charging cable itself can also be damaged as a result of Pull it and tighten it while using the phone.
Using the phone while charging safely
• In addition to the previous damages, there are some negative effects that may affect your health when using the phone while charging, for example, this may lead to brain or heart problems in the long term as a result of harmful radiation that comes out of the phone, especially during charging, and in order to avoid For these damages, the most important advice is to use an original charger and not to rely on imitation and cheap chargers, which greatly damage the phone and lead to the deterioration of the battery’s condition over time.
• You should also not place the phone near your head while charging, do not leave the phone near you at night if it is connected to the charger and also avoid making phone calls and placing the phone near your ears while charging these habits are all harmful and can cause a lot of problems in the long run.
With regard to the explosion of the phone during charging, there is no need to worry about this at all. This has become a thing of the past and it is very rare for such a thing to happen in modern phones, but the worst that could happen is the battery swelling, slow charging or poor phone performance in general, however. It is still a good idea to avoid using the phone a lot while charging except for essential and simple tasks like surfing the internet etc.
Hope you liked it ♥
Take Care About Yourself & Your HONOR Phone ♥
GO BEYOND HONOR ♥