SELECT YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
Do you want to edit photos with some simple features in your smartphone HONOR 10? Actually, if you are an HONOR 10 owner, as long as you finish your photography, you can edit them instantly with the features provided in the phone to suit your different needs, such as showing them on your Facebook, Snapchat, MySpace and any other places you want. The below article will show you how to edit photos with HONOR 10’s editing features to make your photos look much better.
To edit your photos, you just need to open Gallery, where the editing functions like crop, rotate, and effects (such as graffiti, personalized watermarks, and filters) are offered.
Go to Gallery, select the photo you want to edit, and touch to enter the photo editing screen. You can use the following features to edit your photos:
1. Rotate a photo: Touch, and slide the angle dial to customize the rotation angle of the photo. You can also touch Rotate or Mirror to rotate your photo 90 degrees or flip it.
2. Crop a photo: Touch, and drag the grid tool box or its corners to make your selection. You can also select a fixed crop ratio and drag the corners of the grid tool to crop the photo.
3. Add filter effects: Touch, and select a filter effect.
4. Color retention: Touch, and follow the onscreen instructions to select the colors you want to keep. The areas selected to retain colors will be highlighted.
5. Blur a photo: Touch, select a blur mode, and drag the slider to adjust the degree of the blur.
6. Adjust photo effects: Touchto adjust the photo's brightness, contrast, saturation, and other parameters.
7. Beautify a portrait photo: When the system detects a portrait photo, it will automatically provide you with the Beauty feature. You can touchin the photo editing screen to apply features such as Smooth, Blemish, Thin face, and Enhance eyes to make your portrait shot more attractive.
8. Create photo mosaics: Touch, and select a mosaic style and size to create a photo mosaic.
9. Graffiti on photos: Touch, and select a brush and color to add graffiti to photos.
10. Add watermarks: Touch, and select a watermark (such as Time, Location, Weather, or Mood) to personalize your photos.
11. Add a tag: Touch, and select an annotation style and font format to enrich your photos.
With the above 11 features, you can edit your photos easily. Go on and to try them to create a stunning photo like a pro!