SELECT YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
What is the Kirin 710 Processor and why is it special?
The Kirin 710 Processor (a.k.a. the Kirin 710 chipset) is a 64-bit octa-core mid-range performance mobile ARM LTE SoC introduced by HiSilicon. This chip, which is fabricated on TSMC's 12 nm process (compared to the 16nm Kirin 960 and 10nm Kirin 970), features four Cortex-A73 big cores operating at up to 2.2 GHz along with four Cortex-A53 little cores operating at up to 1.7 GHz. The 710 incorporates ARM's Mali G51 (4 core) IGP and supports up to 6 GiB of dual-channel LPDDR4 memory.
The HONOR Smartphones with the Kirin 710 Processor are:
The HONOR 8X – Launched in Oct 2018, the HONOR 8X was the first phone with over 90% of scree-to-body ratio (this record was already been broken by the full screen phone HONOR Magic2, which has nearly 100% of screen-to-body ratio). Features of this phone model include:
1. FullView display with nearly borderless design - only 4.25 mm width of bottom border, and incredible screen-to-body ratio of 91%. The display occupies nearly the entire front of the phone.
2. 6.5-inch and 1080P high definition - the 19.5:9 aspect ratio and enhanced visual quality show more details and offer a better cinematic experience.
3. Unique Eye Comfort Mode Certified by TÜV Rheinland – including eye comfort mode to reduce blue light radiation to prevent eye fatigue, sunlight display technology to enable the display to be clearer under even the bright sunlight, and night mode for easy bedtime reading.
4. Kirin 710 powerful chipset, with GPU performance increased by 130%, and CPU single-core performance increased by 75%, and GPU Turbo technology to boost efficiency in graphics processing with full FPS and FPS stability for gaming, while still reducing power consumption.
The HONOR 10 Lite - Launched in Nov. 2018 in China, the HONOR 10 Lite is a smartphone model under the HONOR 10 series, one of the flagship phone models by HONOR. Key features of this smartphone model include:
1. 24MP Selfie Camera, which is combined with a 4-in-1 light fusion technology and exposure compensation technology, offers a superior selfie experience in both day and night lighting. AI front camera can recognize eight selfie scenarios while applying localized optimization to enhance the background in a phone.
2. Gradient design, which is inexplicably beautiful under the refraction of light. It is inspired by natural colors that spreads from young energetic colors to a darker shade, and crafted using a sophisticated eight-layer structure that emits flowing light waves from different angles under natural light.
3. Solid Chipset Performance, with the flagship-level Cortex-A73 core in Kirin 970 reduces overall power consumption, and the 4GB RAM boosts the smartphone’s processing speed.
Full List of HONOR Smartphone Processors
|HONOR Magic2||HiSilicon Kirin 980||Oct. 2018|
|HONOR 10||Hisilicon Kirin 970||May. 2018|
|HONOR View 10||HiSilicon Kirin 970||Dec. 2017|
|HONOR Play||Hisilicon Kirin 970||Jul. 2018|
|HONOR 9||HiSilicon Kirin 960||Jun. 2017|
|HONOR 8 Pro||HiSilicon Kirin 960||Apr. 2017|
|HONOR 8||HiSilicon Kirin 950||Jul. 2016|
|HONOR 7||HiSilicon Kirin 935||Jun. 2015|
|HONOR 9N||HiSilicon Kirin 659||Jul. 2018|
|HONOR 9 Lite||HiSilicon Kirin 659||Dec. 2017|
|HONOR 7X||HiSilicon Kirin 659||Dec. 2017|
|HONOR 7S||Mediatek MT6739||May. 2018|
|HONOR 7C||Snapdragon 450||May. 2018|
|HONOR 7A||Snapdragon 430||Apr. 2018|
|HONOR 8X||HiSilicon Kirin 710||Oct. 2018|
|HONOR 10 Lite||HiSilicon Kirin 710||Nov. 2018|