Nowadays, Android smartphones have become popular and you can see many people holding an Android smartphone to communicate with others. Android is an open OS for company’s developers, who can develop many apps in the OS and update them freely. Therefore, you can find rich applications with an Android smartphone.
Besides of rich applications, some Android smartphones support dual SIM cards, too. Then, what is a dual SIM smartphone? A smartphone with dual SIM have two SIM slots, so that you can put two different SIMs into one single device.
Dual SIM Android smartphones have been around for a while now, but do you know why exactly dual SIM Android smartphones rock? Below are the benefits a dual SIM smartphone can provide you:
1. You can have two phone numbers for work and home at one time. One for private use, another for business use or any other use you like. Dual SIM phones are super clever and will let you know which line a call or text is coming through. This means you’ll be able to differentiate if it’s a business or personal call before answering the phone. Therefore, it is convenient for you to keep your work and play separate.
2. You’re not locked to a network. Dual SIM phones aren’t locked to a specific network which means you are free to sign up to any network provider you like. Therefore, you’re free to use a travel SIM or local SIM when you travel internationally without having to worry about unlocking your phone or buying new one.
3. You can do two businesses at the same time. If you have two business plans and it is hard for you to remember the clients for each one. You can use two SIM cards to remember them so that you can do two businesses with one smartphone at the same time.
4. You can back up the SIM data. It allows you to cover and back up more. One for normal use, anther for backup.
5. You can save money overseas. If you love travelling, you can also get benefits from a dual-SIM device, with the ability to keep your own SIM in one slot and use a prepaid SIM from your destination country in the second. This will allow you to avoid hefty international data roaming fees, but still keep your phone number accessible while overseas.
6. You can have more storage. Having two SIM cards means double the storage. Store different things on each SIM mean more storage for your use.
Therefore, because of the above pros, to own a dual-SIM Android phone is a great thing. . Do you want to own a dual SIM Android smartphones? HONOR is that smartphone brand, which has produced many dual-SIM Android smartphone models for us to choose. Below is the table you may want for choosing.
|Mobile Phone model||SIM|
|HONOR 10||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|HONOR 9N||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|HONOR 9 Lite||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|HONOR View 10||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|HONOR Play||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|HONOR 9||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|HONOR 7X||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|HONOR 7S||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|HONOR 7C||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|HONOR 7A||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
If you want a dual SIM Android phones, you can choose from them since they all support the dual SIM for your particular use.