SELECT YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
You may have more than 1000 photos or videos in your smartphone HONOR 10. There are selfies, pictures about family members, colleagues, and friends, even about some beautiful scenes. It is enjoyable. Whenever you want to see, you can open them to see the past happy moments.
But have you ever come across such a situation: your old father chatted with you online and wanted to see your son’s latest photos? He told you he missed his grandson very much, and you also like to share a great photos with him. However, you cannot find the one you like best. This one? No. That one? No. Even ten minutes goes by and you still did not find your need photos. Where is the photo my good boy smiled happily with his football? It takes too much of your time. In fact, you only need to use the HONOR photo Album features to organize your photos. Then next time, you can find your wanted photos in second. Isn’t it great? Now, the following tips will show you how to organize photo albums in your HONOR 10.
1. Add photos or videos to a new album: From the Albums tab, touch, enter an album name, then touch OK. Select the photos or videos you want to add to the new album, then add them to the new album.
2. Transfer photos and videos: You can move photos and videos from different albums to the same album for easy management and browsing. Enter the album that you want to transfer from, touch and hold a photo or video until the icon appears, then select the photos or videos you want to transfer. Touchand select the designated album. Once the transfer is completed, the transferred file will be removed from their original location.
3. Add photos and videos to Favorites: If you want to store some of your favorite photos or videos separately, you can add them to Favorites for easy management and viewing. To add a photo or video to Favorites, open the photo or video, then touch. The photos and videos you add will still remain in their original locations and will only appear as duplicates in the My favorites album, along with a symbol.
4. Sort albums: Adjust the orders of your most frequently-used albums to find and browse through them easier. Touch and hold an album until the symbol appears on all the albums, then touch and hold and drag the albums to their appropriate positions. Once complete, touchto exit.
Tips: Albums such as Camera, All videos, My favorites, and Screenshots cannot be adjusted.
5. Hide albums: Hide your albums to keep privacy. You can keep the albums hidden. From the Albums tab, go to > Hide albums, then toggle on the switch of the albums you want to hide.
Tips: Albums such as Camera, All videos, My favorites, and Screenshots cannot be hidden.
Have you got the idea to organize your photos? Go and organize your photos in your HONOR 10. You will find your HONOR 10 more easy-to-use than ever before.