We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in United Arab Emirates and HONOR's policies, HONOR Device Co., Ltd. formulates HONOR's product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products return, replace, or repair the products. We are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
2.1. Warranty object and scope
2.1.1 Mobile phone
2.1.3 Wearable devices (including wearable devices such as smart watches, bands)
2.1.4 MBB & Home device
2.1.6 Laptops (PC)
2.2. Warranty services
2.2.1 Return services
1. Return Accepted Standard: either before receiving the product, or within 7 days after receiving the product provided that the package is in good conditions, unopened case with seal.
2. For return policies, it totally depends on the store you bought your device from. Please revise the store's return policy when you buy the device, whether it's an online or an offline store.
220.127.116.11 Return Guide
(1) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for returning according to the guide on website.
(2) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device.
(3) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for return:
|Service Type||The host and accessories are complete.||The packing box is complete.||Invoice without altering||Giveaway (if involved)|
2.2.2 Replacement services
18.104.22.168 Replacement Period
Within 7 days from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you can choose to replace the goods at one time based on the invoice price.
22.214.171.124 Replacement Guide
(1) If you purchased the product in retail store, please go to the store to apply for replacement.
(2) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for replacement according to the guide on website.
(3) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device.
(4) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for replacement:
|Service Type||The host and accessories are complete.||The packing box is complete.||Invoice without altering|
2.2.3 Maintenance services
126.96.36.199 Free Maintenance Period
(1) Free Maintenance service of handsets / Laptop /other products:
a) Within 12 Month from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you could enjoy the Free Local Warranty maintenance services.
b) The product warranty starting date is subject to the day when the purchase receipt or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued.
c) Invoice, invoice copy, product warranty card can be used as POP. If you are unable to provide the receipt (POP), the warranty start date will be 90 days after the manufactured date (indicated by device’s serial number).
d) For details, you could click "https://www.hihonor.com/ae-en/support/warranty-query/" (This website will coming soon) to check whether the device is within the warranty period.
(2) Free Maintenance service of accessories:
a) The accessories with the device can be repaired free of charge, and the free maintenance period is as follows:
|Battery||Built in battery 12 months|
|Power bank||12 months||from the point of purchase, you can ask for replacement if it is faulty|
|Wired headset||6 months|
|Charger||12 months||Including car chargers, desktop chargers and travel chargers|
|Cable||12 months||Including the data cable, transfer cables, and connectors|
|Storage card||12 months|
|Protective cover||No warranty|
|Protective film (attached)||No warranty|
b) Invoice, invoice copy and product warranty card can be used as POP. If you are unable to provide POP, the warranty start date will be 90 days after the manufactured date of the host (indicated by device’s serial number).
188.8.131.52 Maintenance Guide
(1) You could click the following link to query the nearest HONOR authorized service center:
https://www.hihonor.com/ae-en/support/service-center/ (This website is coming soon).
(2) Please back up your personal data before maintenance.
(3) It is recommended to carry the POP when you send the device for maintenance.
184.108.40.206 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
1）Parts of the device that replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 days warranty period.
2）Accessories replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 days warranty period.
3）The staff of HONOR Authorized Service Center (ASC) will communicate with you and explain the limited warranty.
2.2.4 Non-warranty scope
220.127.116.11 Non-warranty scope of the Handset / Laptop (excluding accessories)
(1) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
(2) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without HONOR's authorization.
(3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken, or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken, or bare.
(4) The product is faulty or damaged because it is not installed, used, maintained, or kept in accordance with the instructions.
(5) The product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered.
(6) The product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, and cannot be identified.
(7) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
(8) The warranty period has expired.
(9) Faults or damage caused by factors of Force Majeure such as fire, earthquake, and flood.
18.104.22.168 Non-warranty scope of accessories
(1) The accessories, such as the protective film, protective cover, and protective case, that are not covered by warranty are specified during the purchase.
(2) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
(3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behavior and liquid injection.
(4) The accessories do not belong to the original manufacturer.
(5) Other situation of non-warranty.
3. Other content statements
3.1. The preceding clauses only apply to HONOR terminal products sold in UAE.
3.2. The specific models can be guaranteed in UAE, which refers to the notices posted on the official website.
3.3. HONOR is not responsible for any other commitments that are not guaranteed by HONOR made by the seller to the customer.
4. Laws and regulations relating to the protection of consumer rights and interests in UAE
4.1. The following are laws and regulations related to the protection of UAE consumer rights and interests and its link related to HONOR products and services mentioned above.
UAE Consumer Protection Law