The HONOR MagicWatch 2 detects your stress levels by measuring your heart rate.
You can carry out one-off stress tests, or monitor your stress levels continuously.
• One-off stress reading:
In the HUAWEI Health app, select the Stress card and then Stress test. You'll need to calibrate the pressure when using it for the first time.
• Continuous stress monitoring:
In the HUAWEI Health app, touch Devices and select HONOR MagicWatch 2. Enable Automatic stress test, and adjust the strap so your watch fits closely on your wrist.
Your watch will then continuously track your stress levels.
Stress data display
1. View the current day's stress data by pressing the watch's Up button and going to the Stress section. Your data will be displayed in column charts, with a different color for each level.
2. If you want more detailed data and history records, enter the HUAWEI Health app. Your latest reading and grade will be displayed on the home page. Opening the Stress card shows your history data by day, week, month, and year, and gives you personalized advice.
• HUAWEI TruRelax™ available only on Android devices. iOS devices are not supported.
• Try not to move when you're doing a stress test.
• Continuous stress monitoring will pause when you're active, or when you're moving your wrist a lot, as measurements taken during these times won't be accurate.
• Caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, and some psychiatric medications can affect stress test results. Heart diseases, asthma, doing exercise, and pressure on the wrist can also affect data readings.
• This is not a medical device, so data and advice is for reference only.
80004444408 Monday to Sunday,9:00am-9:00pm
Functional cookies are used to improve functionality and personalization, such as when playing videos or during live chats.
Analytical cookies provide information on how this site is used. This improves the user experience. The data collected is aggregated and made anonymous.
Advertising cookies provide information about user interactions with HONOR content. This helps us better understand the effectiveness of the content of our emails and our website.