Press and hold the Home button until the watch vibrates and displays the HONOR logo. Once it has powered on, it's ready to pair via Bluetooth.
Connecting to an Android phone:
1. Download and install the HUAWEI Health app from the app store on your phone. If you've already installed it, make sure it's up to date.
2. Open HUAWEI Health. You may need to grant the app the required permissions. Go to Devices > Add > Smart Watch, and choose HONOR MagicWatch 2.
3. Touch PAIR, and the app will search for nearby devices. Once it has found your watch, select it.
4. A pairing request will appear on the watch's screen. Touch . Then confirm the pairing on your phone too.
Connecting to an iPhone:
1. Download and install the HUAWEI Health app from the App Store. If you've already installed it, make sure it's up to date.
2. Open HUAWEI Health, then go to Devices and touch + in the upper right corner. Select Smart Watch, and choose HONOR MagicWatch 2.
3. Touch PAIR, and the app will search for nearby devices. Once it's found your watch, select it.
4. A pairing request will appear on your watch screen. Touch to confirm the pairing.
• When pairing your watch for the first time, you can use your phone to scan the QR code on the watch screen, which will download the HUAWEI Health app.
• If your watch does not respond after you touch to confirm the pairing request, press and hold the Down button to unlock your watch, then pair again.
• The watch can only connect to one phone at a time, and vice versa. If you want to pair your watch with another phone, disconnect it from the current phone using HUAWEI Health, then initiate the pairing on the new phone by following the instructions above.
80004444408 Monday to Sunday,9:00am-9:00pm
Functional cookies are used to improve functionality and personalization, such as when playing videos or during live chats.
Analytical cookies provide information on how this site is used. This improves the user experience. The data collected is aggregated and made anonymous.
Advertising cookies provide information about user interactions with HONOR content. This helps us better understand the effectiveness of the content of our emails and our website.